Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Uh

The legendary requirements (usually) state that any color between the colors x and y count as Color Name. So for instance, for the purpose of legendaries, any color from 346 to 15 counts as red. ^^

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Since two tones are so rare and difficult to get, I'm thinking that maybe they should be the only Pokemon that are able to count for two color requirements...but only for the color requirements. Thoughts? x]
    Sounds good to me!

And I was thinking of, for the legendary rotations, waiting until all the legendaries have been taken for one region. Or we could do it like VPP ddoes...like, how they have one region rotation last 2 months.
    I feel like we'd get stuck on a Legend if the rotation changed when all were taken either because you get a Legend no one's interested in at the moment or what have you. I wouldn't mind going the VPP route, but I also feel like we should try to do something different.
    I guess a suggestion might be having a set number of Legendary slots and when a Legendary is claimed, rotate in a new Legend. For example, right now we have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mewtwo X, and Mewtwo Y. Let's then say Articuno is claimed. Raikou, being the next Legendary on the list gets added. So now available Legends are Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, and Raikou. When someone else gets claimed, Entei gets added, etc, etc. A timer could also be added, to ensure certain Legends aren't hanging around too long (so a Legend can hang around for a max of 2 months, then automatically be removed). Just a thought if we want to do something different from VPP ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    I looked through there already. My question to speed was why is 256 and option for Articuno when there is no 256 on the color scale created for prism. Just a 225-240 and 255.
    Sorry, you didn't specify it was for the Legendary requirement. You can only get the 12 main colors by adoption, but all hues can be bred. The breeding chart just shows the pure colors by default since that's what most people would be breeding, but all 360 hues can be gotten through breeding. So you're very unlikely to find someone who has a 256% Pokemon, but it is possible.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    Sounds good to me!

I feel like we'd get stuck on a Legend if the rotation changed when all were taken either because you get a Legend no one's interested in at the moment or what have you. I wouldn't mind going the VPP route, but I also feel like we should try to do something different.
    I guess a suggestion might be having a set number of Legendary slots and when a Legendary is claimed, rotate in a new Legend. For example, right now we have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mewtwo X, and Mewtwo Y. Let's then say Articuno is claimed. Raikou, being the next Legendary on the list gets added. So now available Legends are Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, and Raikou. When someone else gets claimed, Entei gets added, etc, etc. A timer could also be added, to ensure certain Legends aren't hanging around too long (so a Legend can hang around for a max of 2 months, then automatically be removed). Just a thought if we want to do something different from VPP ^-^

Sorry, you didn't specify it was for the Legendary requirement. You can only get the 12 main colors by adoption, but all hues can be bred. The breeding chart just shows the pure colors by default since that's what most people would be breeding, but all 360 hues can be gotten through breeding. So you're very unlikely to find someone who has a 256% Pokemon, but it is possible.
    ohhh okay, Speed said something like that but I wasnt sure exactly what it meant. Now I get it. The color scale only covers the main colors. Thanks

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I like that idea. I think maybe I'll add that to the legendary post and we can give this system a try! This means, though, that only 6 legendaries can be listed at a time. I think that should be plenty, though. Maybe we'll just leave it at that for now so that it's not too complicated. If it doesn't work, I think I'll go ahead and revert to how VPP does it since that's a pretty simple and efficient system itself. ^^

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Its an interesting idea. I like it because unlike VPP Prism seems to focus on all areas.

Curious though would a legend get shuffled back in ?? Cause VPP gives you a chance to claim a legend the next time it comes around. Even if its been claimed before.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Sounds good, Speed! The average per region is about 9, though 6 is just as good a number =P

Yeah you'd just have to wait for it to go through the list of all Legends before any particular one comes back. Depending on when people grab them, it could either cycle them back through faster or slower than VPP.

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

I was actually wondering the same thing myself, @Shadow Tracker Max xD

While this would never happen, what if only 1 legendary was claimed at one time? So like, Articuno is claimed. And then somehow, without ANY of the other Kanto legendaries being claimed, we go through EVERY other legendary and it loops back around to Articuno. While I can't see that happening any time soon, if we need to I think I will add like some kind of time cap for previous-gen legendaries to stick around for. Like, 2 months, kinda like how Gigi mentioned. x]

------------

I just wanted to make sure that they will rotate back in. Since some of us wont get our favorite legends because of where we started. This applies to people joining in the future.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

9. This post has been liked by:

While this would never happen, what if only 1 legendary was claimed at one time? So like, Articuno is claimed. And then somehow, without ANY of the other Kanto legendaries being claimed, we go through EVERY other legendary and it loops back around to Articuno. While I can't see that happening any time soon, if we need to I think I will add like some kind of time cap for previous-gen legendaries to stick around for. Like, 2 months, kinda like how Gigi mentioned. x]
    I was going to address that but then I figured it was so unlikely, there wouldn't be much need. But a cap would solve that =P

I'm only 2 away from getting the Breeders Application for FREE! xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]