Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

Songs no one can hate?

To me, out of all songs that were big hits, only a few truly appealed to everyone. These type of songs seem as though they can't be hated, as pretty much every person you meet likes it, no matter if they listen to country, classical, hip hop, or rock.

So what are some actual examples of this, do you think? I'll get the obvious one out of the way: Bohemian Rhapsody. I can't get the video now, but do I really need to? Pretty much everyone knows this rock epic. It's been part of at least 2 viral YouTube videos. I can't count the number of times a person on my Facebook that doesn't listen to classic rock links that video and says "THIS IS AMAZING".

I'm gonna put a vote on "What A Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong as well. It's been in a few movies, and for good reason, in my opinion. It's one of the most beautiful songs I know. And the lyrics, while maybe a tad cheesy, just lift you no matter what.

What other songs would you say? If I didn't explain myself well enough tell me.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Actually, one of my friends has a hate for Bohemian Rhapsody that makes me cry a little. But she knows all the words because my friends and I have sung it so many times. XD I think you're right about the What A Wonderful World song. I'm pretty sure there can't be many songs which fall into the "everyone likes this" category, especially me... I'm very pick with music. XD I think that most people would like Holy Grail (Hunters & Collectors) though. Maybe. Maybe? I dunno. Probably not. XD

OH! And Tubthumping by Chumbawumba. I hope nobody dislikes that song, anyway. xD

I've never actually gave Bohemian Rhapsody a listen... XD I would go out on a limb here and say that the Carpenters' had some hits that are difficult to hate. On Top of the World, Closer, and Yesterday Once More just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    I've never actually gave Bohemian Rhapsody a listen... XD
    WHAT THE HECK

WHAT

WHAT

LISTEN TO IT NOW. THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE.

5. This post has been liked by:

I want to throw in Mr. Blue Sky by ELO. You can't be sad or upset listening to that, it's so uplifting! I've tried, my brother's tried; you can't do it. /o/

It's been awhile since I've heard Bohemian Rhapsody, but I can agree to that C:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

So I just listened to Bohemian Rhapsody. It was unnerving, but not detestable. XD;;

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    So I just listened to Bohemian Rhapsody. It was unnerving, but not detestable. XD;;
    Thats what I was just going to write !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Safety Dance - Men Without Hats.

If you do hate it, however, I feel sorry for you. It's such good fun!
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. It's... no words.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. It's... no words.
    Totally this. Only thing I don't like about it is its tendency to get stuck in your head.