a radiant gallery ☆

a radiant gallery ☆

hi and welcome to my art gallery! bringing it over here as well. if you'd like to see full sizes just drag these images to the url bar. <3 note that this is best viewed in a pxr theme with a light background.

pokémon fanart ~

braixen
    Spoiler:

fennekin and froakie chibis
    Spoiler:

zorua sketch
    Spoiler:

kalos pokémon sketches
    Spoiler:

mothim
    Spoiler:

lapras sticker
    Spoiler:

neopets fanart ~

cybunny
    Spoiler:

draik
    Spoiler:

shoyru
    Spoiler:

kougra
    Spoiler:

item-sized art commissions ~

commissions for various virtual pet sites
    Spoiler:

graphic art ~

audino banner
    Spoiler:

ggftw game buttons
    Spoiler:

simplistic club banner
    Spoiler:

old artwork ~

old birthday image
    Spoiler:

I really enjoy your washed-out color palettes. Well, washed-out as in they look as if they have a white filter. It gives it a really nice, soft effect that's easy on the eyes. I think the Cybunny takes that a bit too far, but the Mothim and Lapras, for instance, do it perfectly.

By the way, I absolutely love that Mothim. I love the simplicity of it and the small color palette. The perspective is awesome as well, and you pulled it off really well.

Good to see you back around, Sheep!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Thank you! I can see why you'd say that about the bunny, looking at it now I probably went a little overboard hahaha. Appreciate the feedback. ^^

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

These are lovely, Sheep! You have such a warm style! I love Lapras! <3 And your Neopets drawings are really nice, too. I think the Cybunny is super cute. I have a soft spot for nostalgic-looking drawings with soft colours. :D
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Oh wow, these are so cute!! Nice work Sheep! I'm really digging your banners. :)

Your art style is amazing! O: I love the way you use colour and shading. c: Very cool.