Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

[VDay 2015] Spread The Luv(disc) Event!

★ pxr 'spread the luv(disc)' event!
    Would you like to show someone you care this Valentine's Day? Well, send them an anonymous Luvdisc to appear in their postbit under their avatar! This cute Luvdisc will follow them around for the rest of the month, reminding them that there's some PXR member out there who thinks they're pretty awesome! You can also include a short message with the Luvdisc, which will appear when you hover over the Luvdisc image!

Plus, you have the chance to earn these tokens just for joining in!

★ how it works!
    You may send ONE Luvdisc per day! Simply PM Pokemon Trainer Sarah with the username of who you would like to send a Luvdisc to, along with a short (maximum 150 characters), anonymous note for that person. [Note: The forum doesn't like using ">" so if you include a "<3" in your message it will be replaced with "♥".]

I will add them to the users' postbits so that everyone can see! Hovering over the Luvdisc will let you see the attached note!

★ where will the luvdisc appear?!
    The Luvdisc will appear in the user's postbit, in the area where I currently have the Unova starters under my avatar! Hover over Serperior for an example! You can also find them in the About Me section of your profile!

★ join in now & spread the luv(disc)!
    You may send Luvdisc until FEBRUARY 16! The Luvdisc will remain until FEBRUARY 28!
    Token prizes will be given out after the event!
    GCEA

2. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This should be fun! :D I hope lots of people send Luvdisc! Don't forgot to check your postbit to see if you got one! You can also find them in the About Me section of your profile!
    GCEA

Come on, guys! Let's get more into the spirit of things. :D Send out 'dem Luvdiscs!

(Even if it's just something silly, I'm pretty sure that most people will be flattered that you decided to take some time our of your busy schedules to send them a little note~)

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

Aha~ The Season of Love! And what better way to celebrate than giving Luvdisc to all of your friends! Trčs bien!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Oh, this is cool. I'm going to send one later on when I have time. Where is this postbit area you are saying the notes will appear in?

If you look at mine and Speed's it's under the blog entries you just have to hover over the Luvdisc icon to see the message.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

It's fun to try and guess who sent you what message x3 Luv disc event so much. (See what I did there?)

10. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha nice one! I imagine it would be fun to guess. :D Feel free to thank people for sending you Luvdisc in this thread too!
    GCEA

Okay then. Thanks Sarah and....mystery person for the Luvdiscs! xD I know that first one was you, Sarah xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What?! How did you know? xD
    GCEA

14. This post has been liked by: