Page 8 of 204 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [7/7]
    Items: Pokeballs x7

Brandon had plopped down on a bed in an empty room. When awoke he had fresh bandages on and Skipper (who he had forgotten to store in his pokeball) gleamed up at him. Brandon changes into fresh clothes in the room bathroom, he felt better and more refreshed. He grabbed his pack and re-hooked up his belt of pokeballs which had been tossed up on a table by someone. He opened his room door and looked out, the sun was shining, it was the next day alright. He walked out into the hallway and found the cafteria, he grabbed a couple pieces of bacon and munched on them. He then grabbed plate and filled up on sausages and Pancakes, he poured maple syrup over his pancakes. He grabbed a bottle of water and a fork and a knife and dug in to eat. Skipper was hungry also and tugged gently on Brandon's shirt to let him know such... Brandon looked down, he threw a couple peices of bacon and a couple pieces of sausge on spare plate and handed it to Skipper. He saw a trainers milling around, most from his group. After he and Skipper finished eating he decided to sit in the lounge and wait for something to do.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-28-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.001.png
    Leafy the Bulbasaur [16/16]

Shich the Torchic [10/10]

Matt the Mankey [7/7]

Penelope the Pidgey [5/5]

Chu the Pichu [7/7]

Items: 6x Pokeball, Potion, 2x Shiny Charm, Journal, Sketchpad, Pokedex, Bag of Fruit/Vegetables, Cooking Supplies

Nathan, Leafy, and Shich walked into Pewter City and approached the museum in the back.

After a fun visit to the museum, Nathan, Leafy, and Shich left and walked towards the entrance of Viridian Forest. "Now, Shich, let's start with your training!"said Nathan. "Torchic!" cried out Shich.

Pokémon being Leveled Up: Shich the Torchic
    Level ups: 4
    Resulting Level: 14
    Points required: 8
    Points on hand: 9
    Points remaining: 1
    Link: In sig
    Last edited by EmpireCrusher203; 03-31-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

@EmpireCrusher203 Your character can no be alone all the time. You also cant be going to the museum. Your post is going to have to be edited. Guys you should not be interacting with a npc as often as you are and if you are you should not be speaking for them. A litte NPC back and forth is fine however only Comatose or myself should be speaking for NPC. You are here as a team. This is not a solo roleplay. The museum is closed at this point.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Time: 8:50 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

*Sorry i wasnt very active yesterday. Im getting sick :/ and its draining me. I spent the whole day focused on the pokemart which is almost ready to be opened.

Meghan sat at the table eating. She zoned out a little still kind of sleep. When Rose came over she smiled.
    "Hi!" She smiled.

Soon after sitting down, Rose started to panic over a lost bracelet.

"My bracelet!" She said. "It's missing!" Things had been so hectic in the past day she hadn't even noticed. "We- I must have lost it in the forest. I'm never going to be able to find it..." She said despairingly

"Calm down Rose, lets retrace your steps and go look for it." Meghan said staying calm and positive.
    " A nice walk would be nice on this beautiful morning. Tyler do you want to come with. An extra set of eyes couldnt hurt." She smiled

The two headed out of the Pokemon Center to retrace Roses steps.

Meanwhile Max headed out for some training himself. Max training was little bit different. He had been a seventh generation tracker. His blood lined could be traced back to some of the original pacts between pokemon and men.

He let his team out
    "Scatter and stay hidden." He commanded.
    "The one who gets found last gets one of the poketreats ill be cooking up tonight." He smiled.

As the pokemon spread out into the near by Viridian Forest Max just watched the time change. Finally five or so minutes had passed and it was time.
    Upgraded flipped on.
    " Max, this is hardly task with the upgrades you made to me recently. I can follow their heat trails.." Poryong said.

Max shook his head.
    "Not this time my friend, we are going to do it the old fashioned way."

Max made his way down one of the many wooded paths through the forest. He first picked up Lila trail. Though she was trained well she traveled on the ground and her tail burnt the edges of the grass. He had hoped she using this fact against him. As he stalked through the forest he followed markings on tree. It wouldnt be the fire type that he found first. He felt a tiny trembling under his feet. Something near by was moving. Though he couldnt see it he knew what it was.

"Terrorsaur.." He said getting down low to the ground to try and figure out which direction it was coming form. After narrowing down the are it might be Max took off running through the forest. As he picked up the pace he noticed Dennis walking through.
    @Dennis Jansen

"Dennis, come out here to do some training ?" Max questioned his eyes still focused on the are Terrorsaur was most likely at.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Spearow ()

Mankey ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 17

"Mhm... i came here to train for Pewter Gym. And catch Pokemon if some i dont have appears."
    Dennis sends out all his Pokemon.
    "You all need training... the gym may be pretty hard..." he says to his Pokemon.

Trainer Name:
    Max Dredd
    Pokemon:
    Slick(P:16/16)/ Lila (P:16/16)/ Spinner(18/18)/ Terrorsaur (15/15)/ Prime (7/7)/ Shift (15/15)
    Partner Pokemon:

Upgrade (Points:20/20)
    Egg:

and

Trainer Name:
    Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Gnaw (5/5) Sappy (5/5), Alexa (6/6) , Tax (7/7), Pika (7/7)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokéball (x5), Potions (x10)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Closed
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Closed
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 9:30 AM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Breezy
    Current Team:
    Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rocky
    Rose
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Nathan

Included in this Post:

Max nodded at the young trainer.

"Sounds like a good idea. If you are interested Im currently tracking my pokemon down. You can join along with me."

He pointed out west of where they stood.
    " If you listen closely you can hear the faint sound of stomping."
    Last edited by Rival Max; 03-28-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5) Kick-Puncher (10/10) Caterpie (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(5), Potions (2)
    [B]Current Game Points: 59
    [B]Trainers Affected:

Rocky had a nice snooze and when he awoke he smelled the aroma of a fantastic meal. Giles had once again come through with marvellous service. Buttery croissants, chocolate milk and a variety of other delicacies covered the tray that Giles was holding.

"Nice to see you awake Master Roxborough." Giles said, handing Rocky the tray. "I have taken care of the paperwork and you are free to leave. I have filled your backpack with large quantities of high protein food to help you get back to full strength. Your parents have arranged payment for tour treatment. S there anything else you require?"

Rocky looked up from eating. "Actually, Giles I still don't know how I got here from the forest. Could you look into that for me?"

"Already done, master Roxborough! A Pokemon trainer, named Max carried you from the forest to the Pokemon Center. He then watched over your room until you awoke. Did you meet him?"

"Yeah, I did. Didn't know who he was though. Could you arrange some sort of gift pack to say thanks."

"Of course, Master Roxborough, once you are up and about, I'll see to it personally."

Rocky finished the tray of food and then gingerly got out of bed. He was still feeling a bit weak, but it was time to go. He had training to do.

He headed out through reception and saw Meg, Rose and Tyler who were just about to leave. "Hello, fellow Beedrill attack survivors. It is good to see you again. What has been happening out here?"

When he heard about Rose's missing bracelet, he agreed to come out and search for it. A walk in the woods would be a nice recovery session, so long as there were no swarms of Beedrill. It would also be a good chance to train his Pokemon. He needed to gain better control of his Mankey, if he wanted to stand a chance of defeating Brock at the Rock gym.
    Last edited by Brettles; 03-28-2015 at 09:32 PM.

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [7/7]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [5/5]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

Brandon finished eating and him and Skipper went downstaira to the Main area, he thanked Nurse Joy and then went outside find the rest of the group. He didn't notice any one that seemed familar. Now where could they be?

Brandon released Pidgey from his pokeball. He then said to Pidgey "Go fly around and see if you can find any sign of the others, if you see them fly back and nod toward the direction" with that the bird pokemon nodded and flew up in the sky scanning the ground all the while.
    Last edited by brandon_g; 03-28-2015 at 09:34 PM.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Trainer Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Charmander (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Carvanha (5/5)
    [Carvanha, Male]
    Ratatta (5/5)
    [Ratatta, Female]
    Spearow (6/6)
    [Spearow, Male]
    Mankey (7/7)
    [Mankey, Male]

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x7), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex, Shiny Charm
    Current Game Points: 18

"Stomping? Do you think thats your Tyrunt?" Dennis asks in response to Max.
    Dennis decides to follow Max to find the Pokemon.
    "By the way... how did you get a Tyrunt?" Dennis asks.
    "I thought they only were in Kalos..."
    Last edited by Dennis Jansen; 03-28-2015 at 10:05 PM.

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (5/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (5/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Reepicheep (7/7)
    [Pichu, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x5//Potion x2//Shiny Charm x1

Tyler looked up at Meghan as she spoke to him. She was on the way to Viridian Forest with Rose. She wanted him to come along. He was still hurting, but it was a nice morning and promising to be a nice day. He looked up from his sketchpad and nodded, smiling back. "Sure thing," he said, stretching a little and standing. He looked to Rose and Meghan. "So, any reason we're heading to the Forest, or just to train?"

Pokemon:

Skipper - [16/16]

Mudkip - [7/7]

Pidgey - [5/5]

Manky - [5/5]

Caterpie - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x7

A few minutes later Pidgey seemed to have spotted something, he turned around and landed on Brandon's shoulder. He nodded his head and beak in the direction of Viridian Forest. Brandon patted the bird on the head and thanked him. He then set out for Viridian Forest, Skipper padding along next to him, Pidgey remaining on his shoulder.
    www.broadcastingduo.com

GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond