Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE LATEST EPISODES?

Spoiler:
    I didn't think it was possible, but I hate Ramsay even more than I hated Joffrey. Seriously, he need to be beheaded. I just hope Petyr intend on double-crossing the Boltons and free Sansa. It is so different from the book it even caught me by surprise and I am such a nerd when it comes to GoT... The poor girl...

And Arya's storyline is about to get VERY interesting. I can't wait to see they changed that too...

Stannis is starting to grow on me... He is pretty intelligent and imposes respect. At first, I was supporting Daenerys' claim to the throne, but now I don't know. She just keep loosing control of everything. She really need Tyrion's help ASAP...
    Spoiler:
    Ramsay is absolutely horrible, but still not as bad as Joffrey. I think if you were to revisit the older episodes, you'll remember of how many horrible things Joffrey does.

I'm still set on Daenerys Targaryen though. She has awesome ways of making a comeback when things look bleak, so I wouldn't count her out yet. Plus, she insists on doing the right thing even when things try to push her not to. That takes guts and I like that.

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm still set on Daenerys Targaryen though. She has awesome ways of making a comeback when things look bleak, so I wouldn't count her out yet. Plus, she insists on doing the right thing even when things try to push her not to. That takes guts and I like that.
    Spoiler:
    How is Stannis not your king? Stannis is "doing the right thing" personified.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE LATEST EPISODES?

Spoiler:
    I didn't think it was possible, but I hate Ramsay even more than I hated Joffrey. Seriously, he need to be beheaded. I just hope Petyr intend on double-crossing the Boltons and free Sansa. It is so different from the book it even caught me by surprise and I am such a nerd when it comes to GoT... The poor girl...

And Arya's storyline is about to get VERY interesting. I can't wait to see they changed that too...

Stannis is starting to grow on me... He is pretty intelligent and imposes respect. At first, I was supporting Daenerys' claim to the throne, but now I don't know. She just keep loosing control of everything. She really need Tyrion's help ASAP...
    Spoiler:
    That part made me feel ill. ;_; I still haven't watched the newest episode because of it. Just ew. I thought something was finally going Sansa's way and that was just disgusting. D:

I always kind of liked Stannis but I really hate Melisandre. >_> If he got rid of her, I would support him more. Dany keeps doing silly and annoying things so I have kind of lost my enthusiasm for her. xD
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Spoiler:
    That part made me feel ill. ;_; I still haven't watched the newest episode because of it. Just ew. I thought something was finally going Sansa's way and that was just disgusting. D:

I always kind of liked Stannis but I really hate Melisandre. >_> If he got rid of her, I would support him more. Dany keeps doing silly and annoying things so I have kind of lost my enthusiasm for her. xD
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, that whole part had me wanting Theon to just WAKE UP and BASH RAMSEY'S SNEERING HEAD IN with one of the many blunt objects in the room at that time. He was certainly more than distracted for Theon to pull it off (and the timing would have been perfect).

As for Daenerys, what kinds of silly things? I don't blame her for not wanting to reopen the fighting pits, as those people should probably be introduced to some sport a lot more mild like hockey or soccer (tennis might be too mild). Her tactics to flush out that weird harpy cult need a little work, but I'm still confident she can set things right. That, and she really needs to STOP BEING AFRAID OF HER OWN DRAGONS. She is resistant to fire, isn't she? So as long as she knows her way around those teeth of theirs, she's got nothing to be so "oh, I hope I don't offend them" about. Other than that fluff, I think she's doing alright.

I do want to see Stannis n' friends chop the Boltons into bitty pieces (and to hurry up about it!). Although at this point, Ramsey deserves to be cooked by one of Daenerys's dragons, chewed up, and then have said dragon take a crap on the remnants of his smoldering corpse. It would be worth the cleanup!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Spoiler:
    I was so sure that Sansa would have a knife up her sleeve... But no. And then I was sure that Theon would do something... But no. Ughhh. Yeah he really needs to die a horrible death. I think its also pretty clear that Littlefinger cares only for himself, though that was probably obvious already. But delivering Sansa to Ramsay was low even for him. Next we'll find out it was his plan to kill Robb and Catelyn as well. He did away with Lysa so he is on a Stark killing spree. :P

I think Dany made a mistake by waiting around. If she went to Westeros to take the throne from Joffrey, she would have been mm more readily accepted because everyone hates Joffrey, whereas now she has to compete with Margaery who is well loved and has a prosperous House to back her up (that is if nothing serious happens with the trial of her brother).

Totally agreeing about the dragons! I dislike that Dany locked them up when they are her greatest weapons. She should be spending her time learning about them and trying to train them instead of avoiding them and making them dislike her. I find it hypocritical that she is fighting slavery and yet keeps her "children" locked up. I also dislike the guy she is sleeping with whose name I forget. But he bugs me and I think it is a poor decision on her part. I also think she should have kept Jorah around, but I did always kind of like him despite his betrayal.

I look forward to Stannis taking Winterfell too! Just want those Boltons to be destroyed any way possible and preferably before Sansa suffers any more. It would also be kind of nice if Sansa did it herself though. :P

What does everyone think of Arya's story? It's getting a bit weird for me...
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Spoiler:
    I was so sure that Sansa would have a knife up her sleeve... But no. And then I was sure that Theon would do something... But no. Ughhh. Yeah he really needs to die a horrible death. I think its also pretty clear that Littlefinger cares only for himself, though that was probably obvious already. But delivering Sansa to Ramsay was low even for him. Next we'll find out it was his plan to kill Robb and Catelyn as well. He did away with Lysa so he is on a Stark killing spree. :P

I think Dany made a mistake by waiting around. If she went to Westeros to take the throne from Joffrey, she would have been mm more readily accepted because everyone hates Joffrey, whereas now she has to compete with Margaery who is well loved and has a prosperous House to back her up (that is if nothing serious happens with the trial of her brother).

Totally agreeing about the dragons! I dislike that Dany locked them up when they are her greatest weapons. She should be spending her time learning about them and trying to train them instead of avoiding them and making them dislike her. I find it hypocritical that she is fighting slavery and yet keeps her "children" locked up. I also dislike the guy she is sleeping with whose name I forget. But he bugs me and I think it is a poor decision on her part. I also think she should have kept Jorah around, but I did always kind of like him despite his betrayal.

I look forward to Stannis taking Winterfell too! Just want those Boltons to be destroyed any way possible and preferably before Sansa suffers any more. It would also be kind of nice if Sansa did it herself though. :P

What does everyone think of Arya's story? It's getting a bit weird for me...
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I can see why you think Dany seems to have goofed up, but I think she'll find a way to get it together. I have a feeling more moments like these are just around the corner.

Also, Sansa needs to wake up and not be such a victim to everything. Kick, bite, punch, or do something, but sometimes you can't always expect someone else to rescue you.

And yeah, Arya's story is bizarre. She's beginning to catch up to Bran when it comes to bizarre stories. Plus, her becoming subservient and stashing away her sword just seems unlike her, so unless she's been planning something this whole time and keeping it very under wraps, I only see the situation going bleak for her.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I can see why you think Dany seems to have goofed up, but I think she'll find a way to get it together. I have a feeling more moments like these are just around the corner.

Also, Sansa needs to wake up and not be such a victim to everything. Kick, bite, punch, or do something, but sometimes you can't always expect someone else to rescue you.

And yeah, Arya's story is bizarre. She's beginning to catch up to Bran when it comes to bizarre stories. Plus, her becoming subservient and stashing away her sword just seems unlike her, so unless she's been planning something this whole time and keeping it very under wraps, I only see the situation going bleak for her.
    Spoiler:
    Haha Bran's story is so out there. I was worried that Arya was gonna throw her sword into the ocean, but I'm really glad she didn't! It is very odd for her, but I guess she still thinks these people can help turn her into a murdering machine. At least the latest episode shed some more light on what she'll be doing there, I guess.
    GCEA

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    It's ok guys. Everything is under control. Oh, winter came. Whelp packing it up. :3
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Spoiler:
    It's ok guys. Everything is under control. Oh, winter came. Whelp packing it up. :3
    Spoiler:
    Those zombies were so fast yet the whitewalker army is taking years just to get to the wall. o.o I was sad about the female wildling because she looked like a pretty cool character. Saw it coming though. :P
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Soooooo.... how much of a Stannis fan are you now? *wink* *wink*

Folks, the results are in!

Daenerys +1,000 fan love.
    Stannis -1,000 fan love.

Ah... after tonight's episode... I didn't think my love for dragons could get even higher! And it's another win for Team Targaryen!

(really feels like riding a dragon right now)