Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I just had to say this.

Spoiler:

Quick, quick, everyone! What do these two things have in common?

GOOD RIDDANCE, RAMSAY!!!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Spoilers for Season 6.
    Spoiler:
    Well that was interesting. I didn't really like the battle episode. It seemed pretty silly honestly. There were so many things that Jon's side could have done better that I was just left being annoyed at it all. Sure, the CGI was impressive but yeah.

I enjoyed the last episode because all of the main plots were furthered. It would have been nice if they spread it out over the season a bit more though, but what can you do!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Spoiler:
    Really? I thought the battle was pretty good. Sure, there were areas where they could have done things better, but it was pretty impressive to watch. Even if you didn't like the battle, watching Jon Snow use Ramsay's face as a punching bag was great, all to finish the show with Ramsay becoming puppy chow.

This year's season finale was WAY better than last year's. My friend and I take guesses as to which characters die next. I was right when I guessed that nameless girl who was Arya's adversary died, and my friend was right when he guessed Ramsay Bolton. So before the season finale, I guessed the High Sparrow would be next to die. I was right, but wow, he sure wasn't the only one. XP

Also, great Overwatch Play of the Game meme use:

I just can't believe now we need to wait another whole year before next season. >.<