Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

YAY! Now we can be the awesome team we can be.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Team Awesome is over there, Caite.

EDIT: WOOOOOT 1000th post!!
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Name: EmpireCrusher
    WAR Experience: Meh first WAR
    Skills: Roleplay, URPG (bit iffy on that, lol), Art, Writing
    Referrals/Promotion: Dredd tried to make me join Team Trainer, so i decided to diverse so I don't look like a follower ^^
    Team Banner: Sample Banner #2

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

grats on getting enough people for your team! :>

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

5. This post has been liked by:

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Count me in! (DS did present a convincing argument for me last night ;3)

Name:
    TheoreticalSelkie (Selkie for short)
    WAR Experience: Not my first war, but I didn't do too much last war due to some school-related things.
    Skills: Sprite Art/Pixel Art, ASB, RP (if it's not too unreasonable), maybe Showdown but I'm really rusty. Maybe other categories if they catch my eye.
    Referrals/Promotion: DS and Velocity did it! IT WAS THEM. Also I really like birds. Flaming birds are even better. Muah.

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Team Awesome is over there, Caite.

EDIT: WOOOOOT 1000th post!!
    Hey....doesn't mean we can't be just as awesome. xD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Hey....doesn't mean we can't be more awesome so they feel jealous and have to change their name because it's all about one descriptive word. xD
    There, I fixed it for you Caite.

So yay we're in the War. If we win I'll eat a shoe cause I'm pretty sure it's severely imbalanced toward Trainer now, but hey at least we're in and have a shot in what seems to be all categories. Now I just need someone to cru-I mean give a motivational speech to in the RP. WTB evil team.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 05-07-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

First of all... HOT SUGAR, WE MADE IT! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Spook View Post
    Name: You have eyes that can look to the left
    Welcome Mister You have eyes that can look to the left! Man, am I glad you joined! Now that we have You have eyes that can look to the left on our team, we're red hot and ready to roll out!

Just kidding with the whole name thing, but really, welcome to the crew and many thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Name: Velo or Katie!
    WAR Experience: Two years' worth of WAR experience as a high-scoring and (mostly) active participant.
    Skills: Drawn art, ASB participation, and RP, provided the pace is reasonable. Possibly sprite art and writing as well.
    Referrals/Promotion: It’s a team about birds. Birds that are on fire. The bird team is the only logical team for me.
    Team Banner: Three, please!
    Hey Velo, welcome to the fiery bird of epicness crew! Very cool to see you join, and thanks for helping us reach the minimum member amount!

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireCrusher203 View Post
    Name: EmpireCrusher
    WAR Experience: Meh first WAR
    Skills: Roleplay, URPG (bit iffy on that, lol), Art, Writing
    Referrals/Promotion: Dredd tried to make me join Team Trainer, so i decided to diverse so I don't look like a follower ^^
    Team Banner: Sample Banner #2
    Hey, welcome to the team and congrats on making this your first WAR! Trust me, it's fun and it will grow on you for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by TheoreticalSelkie View Post
    Count me in! (DS did present a convincing argument for me last night ;3)

Name:
    TheoreticalSelkie (Selkie for short)
    WAR Experience: Not my first war, but I didn't do too much last war due to some school-related things.
    Skills: Sprite Art/Pixel Art, ASB, RP (if it's not too unreasonable), maybe Showdown but I'm really rusty. Maybe other categories if they catch my eye.
    Referrals/Promotion: DS and Velocity did it! IT WAS THEM. Also I really like birds. Flaming birds are even better. Muah.
    ANOTHER MEMBER! Totally epic, now we've got seven! Welcome to the crew, Selkie, it's a pleasure to have you!

Wow, thank you guys for making a day that was starting off bleak into something great!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yay congrats guys :D No need to worry!

Now that you're official, don't forget you can have your very own userbars! :O I generally make them, but since you are a graphic artist, you can make your own if you like @Neo Emolga. :) It needs to be no bigger than 128x40 px. Just PM it to me when it's done and I'll add it to the forum!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yay congrats guys :D No need to worry!

Now that you're official, don't forget you can have your very own userbars! :O I generally make them, but since you are a graphic artist, you can make your own if you like @Neo Emolga. :) It needs to be no bigger than 128x40 px. Just PM it to me when it's done and I'll add it to the forum!
    Mmm, mmm, MMM! I'm totally going for it!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay, with the banners, I realize what Team Trainer is doing is making for very effective recruiting strategies by giving members totally customized banners (and they are cool). I have Photoshop, I have the skill, so there's NO reason why we can't do that as well and make for some hot and spicy competition! Also, I figured this would be a cool way to celebrate us reaching the member requirement to become official.

Therefore, if you want a completely customized Phoenix Battalion banner, I'm totally game for making them and really want to make these banners shine. I figured I could let the sample banners be the kind of style you'd like to go with when you tell me what kind of banner you'd like, but yeah, I think it would be better if everyone on the team had their own unique banner rather than copy paste the three that I have up there over and over again. Also, if you have a Phoenix Battalion banner already, I'm totally fine with you keeping it or requesting a new one.

So, if you want a custom banner, just fill out this easy form:

Banner Style: <You can put Sample Banner #1, #2, or #3 to get a banner that's similar in style to those that are in the first post, but if you have a link to another banner that you want me to make your banner similar to, let me know. I CAN do user bars, icons, and button-sized banners as well, so let me know if you want one of those instead!>
    Name you want on the Banner: <Easy money, just mention the name you want to see on it>
    Motto: <Could be your user title, your favorite slogan, a song title, whatever defines you!>
    Pokémon: <Any Fire and/or Flying type (or Pokémon with Levitate) you'd like to see on it. Let's stick with two as the max. I might throw subtle cameos of Moltres and/or Ho-oh in the mix as well if I think they look good in there. But the Pokémon you pick will be at the forefront.>

Also, this was my banner shop on Serebii. Again, if there's something on there you like that you want me to base your banner off of, let me know. I'm flexible!

NOTES:

• All banners will stick to having a fiery-colored theme. It's only natural! So yeah, expect lots of red, orange, yellow, and black. Burn, baby, burn!
    • I will try my ultimate best to make the banners as cool as possible. I won't stop until it becomes something I'm going to have to struggle giving up!
    • I'm going to go with a first come, first serve policy on banner creations. I'll try my best to get to everyone.

13. This post has been liked by: