Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Woo we won! Congrats to Suicune and Sarah for having the most points overall and congrats to everyone to participated! Even if you didn't actually give points to the team(like me) we all contributed!

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!!

Especially to Sarah, who scored a whopping amount of points and led the team to victory with her amazing skills! <3

I didn't really do...anything. I'm hoping next year's WAR is more in my alley. :/ *has no skills*

|||||||||

Administrator

Congrats everyone! Especially to all those who put forth all their efforts to lead the team to victory! Sorry I couldn't be of much help and participate this WAR more after my computer died. Hopefully I'll have a new computer set up (I'm sure I will) and be ready for WAR next year.

I even started on a creative writing piece for the final week and all, but couldn't finish it in time after I found out I had to put down my cat. Had to take a good leave after that to get things together with that. Sad too, she died at 3yrs old from cancer that built up in her mouth so nothing could be done as aggressive as it was.

I'll be ready for sure come next year's WAR though. I'll have a new laptop dedicated to gaming, writing, editing images and music and you name it. I've already started the search and ready to....well not wanting to, but ready to drop the needed money on one lol. Hopefully it'll all work like I want it to and I'll be able to participate in more events next year!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Experienced Trainer
    Woot! Good job everyone! You all did wonderful! Congratulations to all of those that scored, especially Sarah and Suicune who scored HUGE!

I can't wait til next year. If Trainer is around for it, I might rejoin ;)

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    It's great to be on a winning WAR team again. With as many WARs as I've been in, this is only the second time I've won (the first being Team Swarm in WAR VI). It's been great serving with you guys, I'm only sorry I couldn't participate more.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

WE WON!!!!!!

Well done everyone! We managed to hang on and pull off the win. :) I'm so proud of you all!

I hope you all had a good time, learned some new things and met some new people. That's what WAR is supposed to be all about.

You should all have been awarded the WAR Champion token. I will also be handing out our Team token to everyone shortly.

It was a very close result. In the end, we only won by a single point. I guess that shows you just how important every point is! The competition was definitely tough, with more members than ever competing! Even if you didn't manage to score any points this year, it has been a pleasure to have your support and see all the wonderful entries that were submitted! :D

I would also like to thank our members who were also judges for doing such a great job. Judging is very difficult and time consuming and you don't get a lot of love for doing it. But I definitely appreciate all your hard work!

Finally I would like to award the four Trainer of the Week awards to the following members:

@Sou Cleife for entering everything and showing us all how WAR is done. Despite being relatively new to forum, Sou has jumped right in and is an inspiration to us all! :D

@Noblejanobii for persevering even when things got tough! Noble's CW entries were really fun to read, not to mention her great GCEA and sprite entries! Her determination is admirable! :D

@Ksh13 for showing his fighting spirit! He is a relative newcomer to PXR, but has shown that he is a fierce battler! Ksh13's team building led him to many showdown victories and his fun and fridnfly attitude was great for morale! :D

@Brettles for consistency on the path to glory! He may be a quiet achiever, but managed to score points in each week of GCEA as well as enter some great sprite art! He knows how to get the job done! :D

Thank you to everyone who chose Team Trainer for this year's WAR. It was a pleasure to lead you guys in battle. :)
    GCEA

7. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    By a single point! OMG that was close! Thanks all for having me. It was nice to be on a winning team for once also. I think this was actually my first time ever being on the team that won. Looks like those 4 judge points really helped.

Miss Sarah, could I keep the banner please?

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Of course you can keep the banner! :) And yes, every point counted!
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Sorry about not responding sooner, I've actually just been afraid of saying anything haha ;;
    Thanks alot for making this team and for all the support Sarah, I'm sure everyone appreciates it!

Thank you for the cute little graphic too! :>

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

No worries Sou! Thanks for all your hard work! It was fun to be on your team :)
    GCEA