Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

The Last Movie You Saw

It can be either something you saw at the theater recently, or a movie you saw on TV/Netflix/Red Box or whatever. :P

Last movie I saw was Mad Max: Fury Road last week. If you like crazy, post-apocalyptic themed games and movies like Borderlands, Fallout, and that kind of thing, you'll love this one. Or, if you saw the original Mad Max movies, this one is a great homage to those, but don't expect to have any continuity from those in terms of storyline and timeline. It's probably best to just watch Mad Max: Fury Road as a whole new thing and not try to connect it with the three older movies.

I plan to see the older ones eventually but I haven't seen any of them, including the new one. xD

I think the most recent movie I watched was Music and Lyrics. xD Good movie. Haven't seen it in ages. It's ten years old now!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I saw the first Mad Max and it was pretty graphic and gross. I don't really have any desire to watch the new one. xD

I watched The Avengers yesterday because a friend of mine is insisting we watch all the marvel movies in order. I've never seen them before, but I guess everyone loves Iron Man.
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I watched Mad Max Fury Road last Tuesday. Thoug I enjoyed it, I was offered a free ticket and went more for the social aspect of hanging out with peeps.

Then on Friday night, I watched Big Hero 6 for the first time. Really liked it!

I've been really wanting to see the new Mad Max movie, although I haven't watched the older ones. o-o' I think the last movie I saw was Age of Ultron in theaters, which I thought was a little sub par compared to the first Avengers to be honest. :>

Pitch Perfect 2 a few days ago. It was so much like the prequel but completely better with more comedy and more Rebel Wilson! I loved it from start to finish and I'm so gonna rewatch it until the medleys are stuck in my head. xD

Inside Out. Was. Incredible.

I cried at least three times. It was so good. I think it's such a fantastic idea, filled with brilliant metaphors and symbolism. It's a child's movie with a strong message. <3 And Amy Poehler. <3

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Saw Ted 2 yesterday.

I would say it's not as good as the first one, but if you want a second helping of the same crude humor that the first one had, it'll deliver a decent share of it. I honestly wouldn't push anyone to rush to go see it in theaters, but if does have plenty of chuckle moments if you're starving for some. It's definitely one of those movies you can wait to see on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Inside Out. Was. Incredible.

I cried at least three times. It was so good. I think it's such a fantastic idea, filled with brilliant metaphors and symbolism. It's a child's movie with a strong message. <3 And Amy Poehler. <3
    I have to kidnap a child and go watch it. :|

I watched Air Force One with Harrison Ford yesterday. I like my classics. That movie is so american, but really really good. X)
    - URPG -

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    I have to kidnap a child and go watch it. :|

I watched Air Force One with Harrison Ford yesterday. I like my classics. That movie is so american, but really really good. X)
    No way! xD I went to see it with my girlfriend. Who cares about taking a kid. xD

I haven't seen that but I do like good ol' Harrison Ford. x)