Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    My mouse is being super stupid today, so this isn't as neatly done as I'd like. (It takes 5 clicks to do anything- and my backup mouse is just... too jumpy. xD)

Anyway- keeping with the theme of my team, have a colorful Archeops! I based the colors on various pretty tropical birds- not any in particular though.

Last edited by Nekomata; 06-09-2015 at 07:18 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

WAR Team: Team Trainer
    Entry:

Given Ninetales' Kitsune roots, I felt this was appropriate. I ended up not closing Ninetales' eyes just because I thought the eyes might stick out more.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

I really want to enter this!! Except I feel a bit discouraged by how good everyone else here is. TheoreticalSelkie's is so beautiful it literally made me gasp. It'll be hard to top all these beauties, but I can give it a shot!
    Is it ninja Skarmory or Ninjask armory?
    Friend Code: 3711 - 7604 - 5273

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

I know. o_O Competition is intimidating. xD But yes, enter! Give JMC a fighting chance! ;o;

7. This post has been liked by:

@ninjaskarmory

I understand what you mean, trust me. Nothing to be intimidated by, though! If anything you could just join only with the expectancy to learn something from this experience. Just think of it that way. And you never know! Last WAR we had some newbies really t
    make a 180 degree turn for the better throughout the course of the competition.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Ooh, I have a Neopolitan Vanillite with a waffle cone (no one steal this idea please!), but I feel like it might be too simple. It's adorable imo, but I don't know if it could stand up to these other entries. I'm making others, but I'm an indecisive little turd, so chances are it'll be hard to choose which one to enter.

Vaporeon: Shiny Collection | Mightyena: URPG | Absol: Sprite Gallery | Mega Lopunny: Naturelocke Challenge | Serperior: Pokemon Aesthetics | Ampharos: Prism Stats | other sprites are placeholders for when something exists for them to link to

@ninjaskarmory

Don't be intimidated! xD Just enter- it's all in good fun.

Also- there's no such thing as 'too' simple if it's done well. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to go! xD (I'm sure you'll do fine!)

WAR Team: Jupiter Mining Corp.
    Entry:

Alright, here's what will most likely be my entry. I'll try not to get indecisive again. This is most definitely not a Vanillite. In fact, it's a concept I'm very proud of: Rapture Mewtwo.

So, I may or may not be obsessed with BioShock. For those who don't know, it's set in Rapture, a massive underwater city. It was designed to be a paradise; an escape from reality, almost like Heaven on Earth. However, the society was flawed, and many people were addicted to a substance called ADAM, so it collapsed. Mewtwo is oddly similar to Rapture in this way. It, too, was created to be something godlike. However, it broke free, destroying the place it was created in. So, both cases were designed to be heavenly, but went horribly wrong.

Now, onto why the sprite looks like it does. The tail's ocean blue coloration is there because, you know, Rapture being underwater and all. The body is sort of bronze-y, like a lot of the buildings in Rapture, as well as enemies known as Big Daddies. I couldn't help but notice that the fleshy thing behind Mewtwo's neck looked like a tube, so I made it into a tube of ADAM. Its eyes are now the same color as the ADAM as well.

I do love this concept. <33

12. This post has been liked by:

I love what I've seen so far!

Only a couple of days left, everyone, so get your entries in while you can!!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I wanted to do Tyrunt but of course no sprites. Boo gen 6! Boo!

WAR Team: Trainer

Entry:
    GCEA

15. This post has been liked by: