Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
    I'm so late to this part but whatever. One day I will return to being Noble. XD

Current Username: Vigilante Janobii
    New Username: Alphys
    Date: 05/30/16
    You sure? I think the Undertale thing is kind of fazing out. Gemma already had her name changed back and I think Speed might have it changed back soon.

EDIT:

Ninjaed. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You sure? I think the Undertale thing is kind of fazing out. Gemma already had her name changed back and I think Speed might have it changed back soon.

EDIT:

Ninjaed. XD
    So I've been told on several different platforms. I mean, I want to match with my pair. So, unless @Undyne is planning to change back soon then I want to change mine.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I think even Xanthe is stuck with her new name until 3 months now since Sarah said it'd be unfair if we as staff could just up and ignore the 3 month waiting period. So if you wanna match her, then by all means, more power to you since the wait period is now in effect for anyone that changes their name after Sarah said that

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I think even Xanthe is stuck with her new name until 3 months now since Sarah said it'd be unfair if we as staff could just up and ignore the 3 month waiting period. So if you wanna match her, then by all means, more power to you since the wait period is now in effect for anyone that changes their name after Sarah said that
    Right, which is what I thought, so I figured if she's stuck then I'll be stuck with her. But, if she applies the whole "revert your name" rule that Sarah just implemented then I plan to change back to NobleJanobii so.
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    The new rule applies to everyone. So anyone can change back to their previous name at any time. But if you want a different name than your previous name, you have to wait 3 months.

@Vigilante Janobii
    If you change to Alphys you can go back to Vigilante Janobii any time but you'll have to wait 3 months to change again to Noblejanobii, according to the new rules. Just so you know! If you're okay with that, I'll go ahead and change it :)
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    The new rule applies to everyone. So anyone can change back to their previous name at any time. But if you want a different name than your previous name, you have to wait 3 months.

@Vigilante Janobii
    If you change to Alphys you can go back to Vigilante Janobii any time but you'll have to wait 3 months to change again to Noblejanobii, according to the new rules. Just so you know! If you're okay with that, I'll go ahead and change it :)
    Lol that's actually exactly why I wanted to wait for Xanthe's input. XD If she plans to revert back then I don't want to change because I won't be able to revert back to my true name. Curse my complicated and indecisiveness.
    / / / / / / / /

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
    Lol that's actually exactly why I wanted to wait for Xanthe's input. XD If she plans to revert back then I don't want to change because I won't be able to revert back to my true name. Curse my complicated and indecisiveness.
    I actually had no clue about the new rule. XD Nah, I won't change back till 3 months! So no worries.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

In that case make me Alphys!
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    In that case make me Alphys!
    SHOW ME HUMAN HISTORY!!!!!!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Undyne View Post
    SHOW ME HUMAN HISTORY!!!!!!
    *slams several volumes manga and several discs of anime* I can show you the world.
    / / / / / / / /

12. This post has been liked by: