Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Hmm, uh, not quite sure yet. xD Although fancy is totally my style so I guess we'll see. Or I could do multiples! PXR minimal, PXR retro, PXR fancy-super-detailed. Lawls.

Nah, nah, not like Fakemon, like actual Pokemon. xD I suppose it was really hoping for too much that my lovely fan-fic characters could get some time in the spotlight. <3 I'll just stick to drawing them then lol. And yeah, but my Pikachu's slick styled hair and bandana are awesome. >.>

Heck yeah. Bring up a few different concepts and we can use a few or all of them. I mean, the way the logo is, maybe make one Blue, Green, and Red over a black, white, or grey shirt. We could even throw them on those zipper-less hooded sweaters. I forget what they're called. Maybe even those little can sleeves, coozies? Koosies? Koozy? pfft. There's a ton of possibilities when it comes to that.

SPEAKING OF! I should forewarn not everything on Spreadshirt is available for designs. I think this is stupid, and I hate it. So certain hats, clothes, and accessories will tell you that you can't put a design on it. However a lot of the time it's because of file dimensions, file type, and a few other things. The only one I've come to figure out well enough are the shirts. So we can just as easily do that. I've been reading into the details of restrictions and such, and hopefully soon we'll be able to put PxR on Hats, Phone cases, and other things that have hindered me, personally. xD

BUT! I'm jumping the gun. Let's first get an account set up if we're going to be serious about this. I have my own spreadshirt, but I don't want to put PxR stuff on it, because then the money would go to me, and not PxR. As it stands I'm terrible with financial upkeep so I'd rather @HKim do it, and then allow me, and/or the team that is willing to help with this, the Log-in info for the account, then I can take it from there as far as uploads, design placement, and pricing.

As far as pricing, like I said, it'll start out low, because of a couple reasons. 1. Americans are cheap. If you're paying more than 20 dollars for a T-shirt, you're either rich, or insane. 2. We aren't a big product, we aren't famous. To come out of the fences with high dollar merchandise would likely hurt us more than help us. So the PxR profit margin will be low at first. But the way I see it, if you make a 5 dollar profit off of a shirt that you didn't pay any money to sell, that's 5 dollars you didn't have before. Spreadshirt makes it easy, despite it's several complications. xD