Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
Neo Emolga, I don't think the game has level scaling, which is why it can be so hard early on. If you go somewhere meant for end game level players early on, you're going to get wrecked.
I think this is exactly what happened, because things have gotten better. I've also gotten and modded better weapons, which also helps immensely.

I like the fact that in Fallout 4, even the junk items have their uses when it comes to the component parts you need for mods and such (the tag for search is really useful!). In Fallout 3, junk items were just junk items. Now, I'm always on the hunt for anything that has screws or adhesive. Suddenly, even desk fans and toy cars are worth picking up. I like what they did with that, so there's pretty much a use for everything.

Also, being able to construct your own buildings and settlements is really cool. I haven't delved too much into that feature, but I did make a nice one-story wooden house complete with a bed, cabinets, chairs, and a coffee table. I can see how people could really go all out with something like that, as I've sure some people already have!