Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

PXR Secret Santa 2015

Let's spread the joy!
    Art by haychel.deviantart.com

Hello all! Welcome to our second Secret Santa event!

This is a gift exchange. If you sign up, you will be given the username of one member who you will have to give a gift to. In return, someone will be giving you a gift! Hooray! Gifts will be delivered right after Christmas!

This year you have two options! You may sign up to one or both of them!

SIGN UPS CLOSE ON DECEMBER 4TH! You will be notified of your match by DECEMBER 6TH!

Wi-Fi Secret Santa!
    Sign up to the Wi-Fi Secret Santa if you would like to send and receive a gift over Wi-Fi. To participate, you must have access to Wi-Fi, a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. You must be able to connect to Wi-Fi and trade your gift by January 15th. You're not expected to give out shinies or "perfect IV" Pokemon. It's the thought that counts!

Wi-Fi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    In-Game Name:
    Friend Code:
    10 favourite Pokemon:
    Favourite region:
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?

Non-Wi-Fi Secret Santa!
    Sign up to this regular Secret Santa if you would like to send and receive a non-Wi-Fi gift. Anyone can sign up! Wi-Fi gifts are not accepted in this category.

You may give any kind of gift you like, but here are some suggestions:

-> Artwork; a drawing, banner, sprite, desktop wallpaper, photograph etc.
    -> Writing; a short story or poem etc.
    -> Video; a short video, voice clip etc.
    -> URPG/ASB items or Pokemon [you must follow the gift exchange rules of the USB/ASB]
    -> Anything else you can think of!

Non-Wi-Fi Secret Santa Sign Up Form
    A few favourite Pokemon:
    Favourite colours:
    What do you like besides Pokemon?
    Other:
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?

Rules
    -Keep the username of the person you are gifting to yourself!
    -You MUST submit some form of gift to Pokemon Trainer Sarah by December 24th. Please don't leave it until the last minute!
    -You may send more than one gift if you like.
    -The ASB and URPG have their own gift exchange rules, so if you want to give a gift related to that, you will need to follow the rules of the ASB and URPG respectively.

Submitting Your Gift
    PM Pokemon Trainer Sarah with the following information BY DECEMBER 24th.
    DO NOT POST GIFTS HERE!

If you are sending a non-Wi-Fi gift:

1. Username of person who should receive your gift.
    2. A short note for the person who should receive your gift.
    3. Link to gift, or include gift in the PM, depending on type of gift.

If you are sending a Wi-Fi gift:

1. Username of person who should receive your gift.
    2. A short note for the person who should receive your gift.
    3. Specific description of your gift (what Pokemon is it, is there anything special about it? etc.)*

*People receiving Wi-Fi gifts will be told what Pokemon they are getting on Christmas Day. You will then need to set up a time to trade!

Gifts must be PM'd to Pokemon Trainer Sarah by December 24th. Anyone who does not send a gift will be banned from Secret Santa next year! Don't leave it until the last minute!
    If for some reason you need to drop out, please let Sarah know ASAP!!!!

Not sure what to give someone? Read their sign up post by clicking their username in the List of Participants, which might have some helpful info!

List of Participants
    Wi-Fi
    Kaoru
    Serena
    The Frost Dragon
    Corey
    Tenacity
    Speed-X

Non-Wi-Fi
    Noblejanobii
    Suicune's Fire
    Shruikan
    EmeraldSky
    Neo Emolga
    Chakramaster
    XaiakuX
    Mad Max
    Dragon Master Mike
    Bulbasaur
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*squeals* I HAVE BEEN SO HYPED WAITING FOR THIS!! Shoutout to my secret Santa from last year @Corey who gave me a beast shiny Shaymin that destroys all of my friends in battle. I'll sign up when I get home, but question, if we sign up for both a wifi and a non wifi gift, do we have to be able to provide both?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Are we gonna do another guessing game afterwards? 8D

I can't believe it's been this long already.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Are we gonna do another guessing game afterwards? 8D

I can't believe it's been this long already.
    We might have a game just for fun. Maybe not for the Wi-Fi one, since that's a bit hard. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    *squeals* I HAVE BEEN SO HYPED WAITING FOR THIS!! Shoutout to my secret Santa from last year @Corey who gave me a beast shiny Shaymin that destroys all of my friends in battle. I'll sign up when I get home, but question, if we sign up for both a wifi and a non wifi gift, do we have to be able to provide both?
    Woohoo! They will be run separately, so yes, if you sign up for both, you will need to give a Wi-Fi gift to your match in the Wi-Fi secret santa and a non-Wi-Fi gift to your match in the non-Wi-Fi secret santa!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I guess I'm out for wifi then since I don't have any way to provide for that. If injection were still around then I could but since it's not I can't really do much there unless I got extremely lucky.

A few favourite Pokemon: Shaymin, Quilava, Umbreon, Lucario, Gardevoir, Arbok, Salamence, and any dark type really.
    Favourite colours: PURPLE, green, blue, and pink. I like all the colors though.
    What do you like besides Pokemon?: Five Nights at Freddy’s, Legend of Zelda, Assassin’s Creed, Rapunzel, the Dystopian genre in books as whole, books in general, ravens, writing, el Dia de los muetros, roleplaying, magic, adventure, memes, etc.
    Other: Wasn’t sure what you really wanted in the category above. Hope that was enough. XD Also, please take into consideration that I cannot do much in the ways of art, so if you’re going to give me something, please try to make it something not so difficult, otherwise it will not look great and the guilt will eat me alive. Also, very much okay with wifi gifts.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?: Unless something terribly traumatic happens, yes. And unless I die, I’ll try to notify you that I can’t send my gift.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-26-2015 at 08:57 PM.
    / / / / / / / /

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I guess I'm out for wifi then since I don't have any way to provide for that. If injection were still around then I could but since it's not I can't really do much there unless I got extremely lucky.

A few favourite Pokemon: Shaymin, Quilava, Umbreon, Lucario, Gardevoir, Arbok, Salamence, and any dark type really.
    Favourite colours: PURPLE, green, blue, and pink. I like all the colors though.
    What do you like besides Pokemon?: Five Nights at Freddy’s, Legend of Zelda, Assassin’s Creed, Rapunzel, the Dystopian genre in books as whole, books in general, ravens, writing, el Dia de los muetros, roleplaying, magic, adventure, memes, etc.
    Other: Wasn’t sure what you really wanted in the category above. Hope that was enough. XD Also, please take into consideration that I cannot do much in the ways of art, so if you’re going to give me something, please try to make it something not so difficult, otherwise it will not look great and the guilt will eat me alive.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?: Unless something terribly traumatic happens, yes. And unless I die, I’ll try to notify you that I can’t send my gift.
    Thanks for signing up! :D

You don't have to give people ridiculously good stuff over Wi-Fi, like shinies or anything. It's really the thought that counts. The favourite Pokemon list is just there as a guide if you have no idea what they might like. But it's totally up to you! :) You have a while to decide anyway!
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Thanks for signing up! :D

You don't have to give people ridiculously good stuff over Wi-Fi, like shinies or anything. It's really the thought that counts. The favourite Pokemon list is just there as a guide if you have no idea what they might like. But it's totally up to you! :) You have a while to decide anyway!
    But I'd feel so guilty for not giving a good present. DX
    / / / / / / / /

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Oh what the hey.

In-Game Name: May
    Friend Code: -will edit it later-
    10 favourite Pokemon: Oh geez. Uhhh... Hydreigon, Mawile, Lopunny, Gardevoir, Medicham, Rotom-Wash, Sylveon, Flygon, Salamence, Togekiss
    Favourite region: Hoenn
    Other: Hi?
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?: Maybe Yes
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

A few favourite Pokemon: Flareon, misdreavus, suicune, swampert, absol, talonflame, typhlosion, etc.
    Favourite colours: Black & purple. However, I love all colours. c:
    What do you like besides Pokemon? Mass Effect, mainly. A bunch of other things but none as important as that. ;]
    Other: I'm actually cool with receiving wifi gifts, but... I won't be sending one!
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th? Of course. :]

Pumped for this! xD I hope more people join...

This seems fun~ I'd love to participate!

In-Game Name: Colette (Y) / Lacey (OR)
    Friend Code: 3866 8587 4429
    10 favourite Pokemon: Every Eeveelution + Eevee (I really can't decide on one or two, so I'm putting them down as one Pokémon so they don't take up most my slots XD), Absol (Mega included), Jirachi, Latias (Mega included), Ninetales, Zorua, Fennekin, Hydreigon, Altaria (Mega included), Sceptile (Mega included)
    Favourite region: Orre; if you want one from the main series, then Unova/Kalos
    Other: I'm cool with receiving any other Pokémon within the lines of the ones I listed! (e.g., Braixen or Delphox instead of Fennekin, Swablu instead of Altaria, etc.) Also, I really like having nicknamed Pokémon and would prefer to receive ones that are named if possible.
    Do you promise to send a gift by December 24th?: Ye~
    Last edited by Vishnal; 12-04-2015 at 04:28 PM.

dreamwidth // plurk // tumblr // gallery
    gfx by lucia @ pxr // feat. lily white