Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sports

Ah, I've thought of watching hockey. I just find it so hard to watch games I don't understand.

It's an amazing sport to watch. Just have to give yourself time to watch it and it won't take long to become a fan.

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    I love just about all sports, but my favorite sport to watch is Amer. football, both college and pro. I've been in withdrawals for the past few months, but at least i can watch preseason in a few days.

I also love to watch baseball, MMA, hockey (I'm from hockey town but only watch the playoffs), soccer and every once in a while I'll catch a basketball game.

I don't play any organized sports, mostly pick-up games of basketball, football, softball and kickball (if you guys haven't played since you were little kids grab a bunch of friends and play it again, its a blast).

i have never willingly played any sports.. not even in videogames. sports are not my sort of thing. slacker life!
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't like watching sports at all, except for the Olympics. But I love playing/participating in almost every sport except swimming. I played basketball in a proper competition for about 10 years when I was younger. For the last few years I've been playing netball, but it's not quite as fun. I also love dodgeball and cycling.
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I love mountain biking. Anything downhill. Even just through the suburbs, I can need resist the urge to go without the breaks when I see a huge hill. Only real sport I do.

To watch :Football, Beach Football, Futsal, Basketball, Tennis, American Football (super bowl only)
    To play : Football (should've went pr), Beach Football, Futsal, Basketball

I've never really played any team sports but I have done Tae Kwon Do and MMA. Yes my tiny self has done MMA. Never had fights just helped my team train and yes I was the only girl. :D

As for watching I'm like J U Ice I'm from Hockey Town so Hockey it is and Baseball and Football. Go Red Wings and Tigers!
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I've never really played any team sports but I have done Tae Kwon Do and MMA.
    :O I've been seriously considering some kind of martial arts for a hobby. Did you enjoy Tae Kwon Do? Do you remember much of it? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
    :O I've been seriously considering some kind of martial arts for a hobby. Did you enjoy Tae Kwon Do? Do you remember much of it? :3
    I did. I took it as a gym credit in college and kept going after that. I remember some only because I have a really bad memory sadly.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]