Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pokemon Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    On the topic of not allowing Ray and HKim to win, didn't HKim himself say last year that he wanted to be excluded from winning a second year in a row so that other people would have a chance to win?
    Kim is such a kind, modest soul... you think he's stand-offish, but that's how he gets the ladies.

On another note, I'd contribute a better vote if I wasn't a useless sack of inactive troll fodder. However, I did almost as well at nominating as the members who actually know what's up. Step it up, people, before I troll every category and perhaps even determine some co-winners with a single troll votes because only @Speed-X stood in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Best Artist: Suicune's Fire
    Best Writer:
    Best Voice:
    Best Blogger:
    Best WiFi Battler:
    Best Role Player:
    Best Showdown Participant:
    Best ASB Participant:
    Best GCEA Participant: Comatose, Pokemon Trianer Sarah
    Best URPG Participant:
    Best Forum Staff Member:
    Best Site Staff Member:
    Best Male: Dragon Master Mike
    Best Female: Speed-X

The Most:

Most Dedicated Member: Ray, HKim
    Most Helpful Member: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Most Bizarre Member:
    Most Colorful Member:
    Most Talkative Member: Bulbasaur

The Truest:

Funniest Member:
    Smartest Member:
    Coolest Member:
    Nicest Member:
    Wish You Were Here: FrdoraChar
    True Pokemon Fan:
    True Pokemon Master:

Of The Year:

Quote of the Year:
    Newcomer of the Year:
    Workhorse of the Year:
    Pair of the Year:
    Member of the Year:

This still needs more filling in. Sadly, our community has lost a bit of the amazing connection thats kept us here all this time. Heres to making 2016 a great year for PXR.
    That may be so, but we still have plenty of great new members filling in the gaps. A community will lose its old members after a while, but usually new ones will come in and do just as great of a job of being an irreplaceable part of said community as the old ones were.

Holy run-on sentence, Batman! I'm not really sure what you were trying to say there in that last sentence, Dratini xD

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Administrator

I need to post mine soon as well...but to avoid posting things random members for a category I still need some time. I won't be able to fill every category, but still at least it will be some. Using this post as reminder for me to post them soon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    That may be so, but we still have plenty of great new members filling in the gaps. A community will lose its old members after a while, but usually new ones will come in and do just as great of a job of being an irreplaceable part of said community as the old ones were.

Holy run-on sentence, Batman! I'm not really sure what you were trying to say there in that last sentence, Dratini xD
    You didn't have to quote the whole thing:p and I agree with some of what your saying.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    You didn't have to quote the whole thing:p and I agree with some of what your saying.
    I know, I just got lazy. ;p

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

So! I did a thing.

I extended the MotY voting to January 31st.

This is mostly because I'm moving and won't have time to tally votes until I'm at my new place. Fun stuff.

This also gives people a chance to fill out their forms, and put more entries in.

@Dratini I won't count your troll post, as it's breaking rules, yeah? Trolling is against forum rules, which is the first rule of my thread. Furthermore, Pokemon Trainer Sarah and HKim are not an official forum pair, therefore do not qualify for the category. If you don't know anyone to fill the slots, get to know people, do some research, or simply don't vote.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    So! I did a thing.

This is mostly because I'm moving and won't have time to tally votes until I'm at my new place. Fun stuff.
    Ok, ok, I'll try to submit some votes soon. I've been a little busy lately with other fluff.

Thanks for the extension. :)

Administrator

Finally posted my votes. Wasn't much, but it's based fairly imo since I don't wanna just hand out random votes to people I may not know well here yet that may or may not even deserve it in that category.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Pokemon Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    So! I did a thing.

This also gives people a chance to fill out their forms, and put more entries in.

@Dratini I won't count your troll post, as it's breaking rules, yeah? Trolling is against forum rules, which is the first rule of my thread. Furthermore, Pokemon Trainer Sarah and HKim are not an official forum pair, therefore do not qualify for the category. If you don't know anyone to fill the slots, get to know people, do some research, or simply don't vote.
    Oh, that was a very serious vote for HKim and Pokemon Trainer Sarah. I fully expect one day I will be invited to HKim's wedding, with Mr. Hugh Guiney serving as his best man. Furthermore, I can't imagine a better bride than the lovely Sarah, assuming HKim has earned her affections. I do know both of them, and I stand by that vote (even if they aren't openly "forum official").

The suggestion of future trolling was a factious ploy to encourage others to fulfill their civic duty to vote, as all knowledgeable and responsible forum members should do anyway.

However, I accept your wise judgment on which votes meet the necessary quality-control standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dratini View Post
    Oh, that was a very serious vote for HKim and Pokemon Trainer Sarah. I fully expect one day I will be invited to HKim's wedding, with Mr. Hugh Guiney serving as his best man. Furthermore, I can't imagine a better bride than the lovely Sarah, assuming HKim has earned her affections. I do know both of them, and I stand by that vote (even if they aren't openly "forum official").

The suggestion of future trolling was a factious ploy to encourage others to fulfill their civic duty to vote, as all knowledgeable and responsible forum members should do anyway.

However, I accept your wise judgment on which votes meet the necessary quality-control standards.
    Hahah Sarah and Harry getting married. Oh Dratini this is a charming story. Please do continue.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......