Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Nekomata Holy fudge that Ho-Oh is amazing. I don't know how you do it, but you're awesome with lighting and colours, AND quick. xD I take way too long to do things but OH WELL.

I'm looking forward to more, Neko! >u<

Senior Moderator

HO OOOOOOOOH *dies happy* ;O;

Majestic. Glorious. By far my favorite legendary...i love it. I love you

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Holy crapsack, these are brilliantly amazing. :3

That Altaria and that Ho-oh are just pure, raw awesomeness. I love the colors, they definitely make these very eye-catching.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Woah that Ho-Oh is beautiful! :O The colours! The pose! *stare* So excited to see Archen! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Woah that Ho-Oh is beautiful! :O The colours! The pose! *stare* So excited to see Archen! :D
    Wait no more! Archen is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Holy crapsack, these are brilliantly amazing. :3

That Altaria and that Ho-oh are just pure, raw awesomeness. I love the colors, they definitely make these very eye-catching.
    Thank you! xD I'm a color nerd. I love colorful stuff. Tonal studies drive me insane. Give me colors anytime and I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    HO OOOOOOOOH *dies happy* ;O;

Majestic. Glorious. By far my favorite legendary...i love it. I love you
    You're welcome! It'll be an official token on the site soon! Go play Pokemon Prism if you want it! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Nekomata Holy fudge that Ho-Oh is amazing. I don't know how you do it, but you're awesome with lighting and colours, AND quick. xD I take way too long to do things but OH WELL.

I'm looking forward to more, Neko! >u<
    Thank you! xD As for colors... having taken a color theory class and focusing in lighting as a possible career choice, it comes a bit more quickly to me than it used to. It's mostly practice though!

----

Here's Archen! Will get vids for all of these up soon-ish. Maybe. Eventually.

I think a bit of my PRS style began to show on the Milotic. I have such trouble keeping to a more Pokemon/Sugimori style with certain Pokemon.

And the entire Pokemon Prism Token set in one spot:

Edit: Just realized I messed up on Archen's colors a bit. Will fix shortly!
    Edit: FIXED

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh man such pretty tokens! I like the squirtle one the best but I'm probably biased because purple is my favorite color. Haha!

Everything looks great so far though! Can't wait to see what else you do!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Loving that Archen! I know Sarah will be happy, too. xD And those Prism tokens. <3

I've always debated taking a colour theory class. I can generally tell what works with what, but I do need to think a little more outside the square and mix up my colours for things!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ahhhh!!! Archen is so gorgeous! :D Thank you so much! I'm gonna make it my avatar as soon as I'm on a computer! I love the colours, lighting and pose! Too cute!!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ahhhh!!! Archen is so gorgeous! :D Thank you so much! I'm gonna make it my avatar as soon as I'm on a computer! I love the colours, lighting and pose! Too cute!!
    Yeee! Glad you like it! <3 Archen is one of my favorite Pokemon- Archeops/Archen rank way up in my favorite Gen V list. And Chandelure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Loving that Archen! I know Sarah will be happy, too. xD And those Prism tokens. <3

I've always debated taking a colour theory class. I can generally tell what works with what, but I do need to think a little more outside the square and mix up my colours for things!
    I took the class for fun- it was nothing I didn't already know from practice, but still quite enjoyable. I knew it'd be a class where I wouldn't have to do tonal studies for everything! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh man such pretty tokens! I like the squirtle one the best but I'm probably biased because purple is my favorite color. Haha!

Everything looks great so far though! Can't wait to see what else you do!
    Purple is a great color. Anyone who doesn't like it is clearly a horrible person. xD

I hope to get a two or three more done before shifting back to PRS work. It's been a nice change of pace. I go crazy if I don't vary my work often enough. xD

---

Videos! I sped up the videos by x10 - so whatever length the videos are 1/10th the actual time I spent drawing. The amount I speed up typically varies based on the total length- sometimes I go down to 20x just to prevent videos from being too long. These are all short, so x10 was fine!

Edit: Naya video didn't render properly- will fix tomorrow.

12. This post has been liked by:

Zomg! You're on FIRE NEKO!!! So many beautiful tokens in such a short time span *_*

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LUCARIO!!!

awesome and beautiful work Neko ♡♡♡

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -