Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    @<a href="http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/forum/member.php?u=2851" target="_blank">Lunar Latias</a>
    No worries! xD The process videos are more helpful! Takes longer to put them together, but you get a better idea of how I do things than through screenshots since I can be a bit random at times.

I love ALL the new starters, but the owl and the cat... <3

---

Today I had a request stream on Picarto! It was fun- three hours of sketching/doodling. I might go back and finish some of these at a later date.

The last one there in the bottom right took the longest. He's one of my favorite characters to ever exist. <3 I'm glad someone requested him even though he's got quite the complicated design. For the sake of time though, I didn't draw his lower body. If you don't read MTMTE, it's a wonderfully written comic that's gotten lots of praise and love from all parts of the internet- even those with no prior knowledge of the franchise. Also, the artist needs a huge hug for drawing such complicated characters on a regular basis. Took me forever just for an incomplete rough SKETCH.

Link: http://img01.deviantart.net/c4f9/i/2...to-da4nt4s.png

Sketches (in order from left to right)

Top row

Jame's characters, Blaze and Kelly!
    Toothless!
    A PRS Character who will soon appear!~

Bottom Row

Arden design split between his Nightfall and PRS incarnations
    Aden: Nightfall version
    Fluffy Kura for the sake of ticking Kura off.
    Naya wrapped in spider web with her back paws being tickled by Spiders (Spinarak)
    Whirl from MTMTE (One of the best comics out there- go read it)

Edit: Here's the process video

Last edited by Nekomata; 06-01-2016 at 05:44 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

It's really cool watching you draw, Neko! I really like the Houndour, nice pose and a cutie!!!
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Toothless is adorable. XD Aww. And I really love the process video! I think I'm going to have to get a few of these going myself, soon.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    I thought it'd be nice to record some things from time to time. Some videos are Patron-only stuff- but I do want to make a handful of them public for all to see- it's a great way to see how much I flail about as I bang my head against my desk. (Wait- what do you mean that's not how you're supposed to draw?)
    @Lunar Latias
    Toothless is adorable. xD I probably could have used looking at another reference or two- oh well. That's what I get for drawing by memory on that one. =D The process videos are fun to watch- but the render times are terrible sometimes. I may compress the length of the video- but still.

Anyway- here's the next art thing.

Desktop wallpaper to celebrate the Patreon thing actually working somehow. =D

HE IS. :D For memory that's pretty damn good though! My memory sucks unless it's anything related to Pikachu, mostly. XD Oooh I love that wallpaper! It's dynamic and simplistic, which always works best for wallpapers I find.

Hey @Nekomata, can I ask what program you use to record/edit your process videos? o:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That wallpaper is awesome. The lighting you use always looks fantastic! :D
    GCEA

@Lunar Latias
    Thank you! Glad you like the Wallpaper!
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    Thank you!

New art: July 2016 Patreon Postcards! I think I'm happy to do any lighting that isn't the underground lighting of Ch. 4/5 of PRS right now. xD

8. This post has been liked by:

It's so reeeeeed, I love it. *O* Totally different from the kind of scene you'd usually expect at night. And look at the Ho-Oh flying in the background!

Gaaahh, the Toothless sketch is adorable! >w< And I love the one of Naya's back with the ho-oh flying in the distance. c: Your backgrounds are so cool. They always have this mystical, awesome mood about them. I love the PRS wallpaper as well! :D It's so glossy and nice!

@Lunar Latias
    It's sunset lighting. xD I always love more colorful scenes.

@Undyne
    Thank you! Backgrounds aren't always my favorite thing to work on, but sometimes they come out really nice. xD

--

Did this a few days ago- another desktop wallpaper for the Patreon stuffs. I spy two adorable monsters.

12. This post has been liked by: