Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dratini View Post
    Staff team again, eh? The not-so-anonymous league of moderators oppressing troll-kind? Are you sure you want that level of responsibility?

Mad Max is The Man again, and I have one more reason to check myself. That's probably a good thing for the rest of the forum population that lacks troll genetics... probably.
    I use to be an Admin here. ;) I stepped down for awhile. I am happy to be back.
    @Dratini I hope we start becoming active enough for trolls to come here again. Trolls are a part of all busy communities.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Im sure you do plenty Mike.

Thanks again everyone.
    @Chakramaster This is not welcoming me back to the forum, just to staff team. I have been around the whole time.
    ah, sorry for the confusion. I didn't post it right. Yeah from what I read above you were still here and I remember seeing that as well. Honestly around the time you made the thread mentioning you were leaving the team/leaving (can't remember which it was right off) was around the time I started getting a little active here (after near about 3-4 months long leave I think it was). Either way, welcome back, to the mod/staff team

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Pokemon Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    I use to be an Admin here. ;) I stepped down for awhile. I am happy to be back.
    @Dratini I hope we start becoming active enough for trolls to come here again. Trolls are a part of all busy communities.
    Haha... I would say that trolls help promote forum activity too, in addition to taking advantage of a large audience for their trolling shenanigans. I believe I originally joined PE2K after lurking a bit and finding myself completely bemused by a troll. I would think quality members (unlike myself) could appreciate such fine trolling spectacles too.

Pokemon Crossroads is in luck -- I have a long CV of trolling experience. Master Kim even serves as a reference for my trolling abilities. Whether I'm applying for the job of forum troll, that's still up in the air. However, if Master Kim promises not to permanently ban me, I'm sure I could incite an old-school PE2K troll reunion. I'd even make sure you're given your due credit as this being one of your first contributions as a re-promoted staff member.

4. This post has been liked by:

There he is! Good to see you back, as always. Hopefully life's been pretty good to you as of late, since I remember you said you left staff because you were really stressed out. D:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------