Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

PXR's "Poke-Valentine" EVENT 2016! LAST DAY IS FEB 14!

★ pxr 'poké-valentine' event!
    Would you like to show someone you care this Valentine's Day? Well, send them an anonymous Pokemon to appear in their postbit under their avatar! This cute Pokemon will follow them around for the rest of the month, reminding them that there's some PXR member out there who thinks they're pretty awesome! You can also include a short message with the Pokemon, which will appear when you hover over the Pokemon's image!

Plus, you have the chance to earn these tokens just for joining in!

Admired!: Receive a Pokemon // Generous!: Send at least 6 Pokemon

★ how it works!
    ★ sign up and claim your pokemon ~
    To sign up, you just need to send a PM to me with which Pokemon you would like to represent you. Do not post here, this is anonymous! Please pick a Pokemon from the Battle Trozei sprites found here.

All Pokemon are available but once that Pokemon is taken, no one else may claim it. The list of claimed Pokemon is below. You may not switch Pokemon. Different formes of the same Pokemon are not allowed unless they have a unique Battle Trozei sprite.

★ send your messages ~
    You may send a message to ONE person per day! Simply PM Pokemon Trainer Sarah with the username of who you would like to send your message to, along with a short (maximum 150 characters), anonymous note for that person. To make it easier for me, please include which Pokemon you claimed in your PM also!

I will add the Pokemon and messages to the users' postbits (under their avatar) so that everyone can see! Hovering over the Pokemon with your mouse will let you see the attached note!

If you want to send your message to me, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, please send the PM to me, as I am the only one who can edit my own postbit to give it to myself! Don't worry, it'll still be a surprise and super lovely. :)

For one day only, on February 14 (in your own timezone), you will be allowed to send out multiple messages - as many as you like! The only condition is that you must send them all within a single PM. So start preparing your messages! :D This is the last day to send out a Valentine for the event, so remember to get yours out there!

★ confused? here's an example!
    I pick Bulbasaur as my Pokemon. I send Suicune's Fire a note saying "You're awesome!". This note gets added to her postbit along with a little Bulbasaur sprite. Every other message I send out to different members will be accompanied by a Bulbasaur during the event, but no one else will know the Bulbasaur is me! :D Sneaky, right?

★ where will the pokemon appear?!
    The Pokemon will appear in the user's postbit. You can also find them in the About Me section of your profile!
    They will remain there until the end of the month and then relocated to profiles so you can keep them forever!

★ join in now & spread the luv(disc)!
    CLAIM YOUR POKEMON NOW BY PMing POKEMON TRAINER SARAH!!!
    YOU MAY NOW SEND MESSAGES WOOHOO!!!

For one day only, on February 14 (in your own timezone), you will be allowed to send out multiple messages - as many as you like! The only condition is that you must send them all within a single PM. So start preparing your messages! :D This is the last day to send out a Valentine for the event, so remember to get yours out there!
    Token prizes will be given out after the event!

★ claimed pokemon!
    Shaymin (Land) [8]
    Dunsparce [7]
    Serperior [7]
    Delphox [4]
    Charizard [3]
    Weavile [4]
    Bellossom [7]
    Misdreavus [8]
    Hydreigon [4]
    Lucario [6]
    Tepig [2]
    Bidoof [3]
    Latios [4]
    Eevee [5]
    Houndoom [3]
    Phantump [2]
    Leafeon [5]
    Ditto [4]
    Jirachi [8]
    Vaporeon [2]
    Rayquaza [2]
    Pachirisu
    Krokorok [6]
    Celebi [7]
    Lugia [1]
    Oshawott [2]
    Sneasel [6]
    Litwick [3]
    Gardevoir [1]
    Mew [1]
    Pikachu [4]
    Cubone [1]
    Togekiss [1]
    Bulbasaur
    Scizor

Feel free to use this thread to discuss/ask questions but don't reveal which Pokemon you claimed!!!
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-25-2016 at 01:32 AM.
    GCEA

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Valentine's Day Crossword

> The link is right here! <

Keep in mind the following:

1. This is simply for fun and does not yield prizes.
    2. Some answers have two words, but there are no spaces or punctuation.
    3. If you enter a wrong answer but it has the same amount of letters as the actual answer does, it will not tell you that your answer is wrong until you click "solve" or "check puzzle."
    4. Anyone may attempt this! It would be good if nobody posted the actual answers, or if you do, please put them in [spoiler] tags and warn people before doing so.

If you wish to discuss the Valentine's Day crossword, please do so in this thread.

Thank you and enjoy! :D

Everyone also please thank and praise my little helper @Suicune's Fire :D
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-14-2016 at 01:17 AM.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Sarah's the real one to thank! *claps*

P.S. I was going to add to the thread "if you're giving something to Pokemon Trainer Sarah, PM me so it'll be anonymous for her!" and then it occurred to me that everyone is PMing you their pokemon anyway...plus it would make it not anonymous for me. XD

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha Xanthe! I know all. >:D But no one knows which Pokemon is me hehehehehe
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

*claps enthusiastically for Xanthe* GO SECRET AGENT BUDDY!!

I can't wait to start sending these out. I don't know who is who but I've got guesses for two identities. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

7. This post has been liked by:

Haha Xanthe! I know all. >:D But no one knows which Pokemon is me hehehehehe
    For some reason the fact that you did an evil laughing face is really funny. And well justified!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    *claps enthusiastically for Xanthe* GO SECRET AGENT BUDDY!!

I can't wait to start sending these out. I don't know who is who but I've got guesses for two identities. XD
    YAAAAAAAAAAY ME! Thanks. xD

Same! I'm so pumped. >:3 Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know who a few of them are... >:3

My soul is hers. All praise the fire which raised the suicune from the ashes! That'd make me the ho oh. And there's plenty of ways to read my statements at all times :D

But cute event guys!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

10. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

The fiery Suicune keeps being awesome :D

12. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

And the first shot has been fired!

You may now send out messages (it is the 6th in Australia!)
    It's one message per day but we will probably have a day where you can send out as many as you want near the end, so don't worry!

You may also still claim Pokemon and start sending messages straight away!
    GCEA

AAAAHH SO EXITING!

I totes know who gave me that latias. >:3 Thanks, buddy. <3