Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

[Stream] "Watch Me Sprite / Draw!"

If this totally isn't cool, let me know. I know I'm pretty much advertising something but I figure it'd be okay since really it's just an art stream. :p
    I figured I would put out a lot of reminders every time I have one of these streams, and I certainly didn't want to flood the blogs. cx More convenient and a little more organized to just have a thread for it all.

Hello everyone! Last night I decided that I would host a live pixel art stream on Picarto, three nights a week. For now I'm dubbing it "Watch Me Sprite!" and plan on working on some more high-resolution sprites during the streams.

The main reason that I want to do this is because I've found out that I love having people to blab to while I'm making artwork. It's just that...well, I can't really focus on my art while typing messages all at the same time. I don't have a special microphone, but I will be speaking through audio. :3 I did an impromptu one last night and I had a lot of fun with it. If you have any questions or comments during the stream, don't hesitate to say so!

This will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday nights, starting from around 5:30 to 6:00 PM and continuing until about 8 PM. All times are in Central Daylight Time.

"Watch Me Sprite!" on Picarto

About half an hour until I start streaming, guys! Will start at 5:30 PM.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-24-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Good luck Speed! I'll be at work when this is happening, but I'll try and pop in sometime :)
    GCEA

Our second stream will be in just 30 minutes!

Please note, however, that on most nights that I do this--tonight included--I will be at work. I work up at the front desk, so this means I may have to suddenly go afk for short periods of time to answer phones, help people out, and the like.

They're just short little interruptions, usually. I'll let you guys know if it's something bigger. This will also explain why you might hear background noises.

Also remember: feel free to say pretty much anything in the chat! Any discussion topics, questions, etc. It may give us something to talk about.

One more thing: come and go as you please. If you get bored, just leave; don't worry about hurting my feelings! I will completely understand. It can get really boring just to sit and actively watch someone do art. Just make sure to check in every so often to say hi! ;D

Thanks, Sarah!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

The art boards are so quiet...

Friday stream will be in 30 minutes!
    I will be at work. I work up at the front desk, so this means I may have to suddenly go afk for short periods of time to answer phones, help people out, and the like.

They're just short little interruptions, usually. I'll let you guys know if it's something bigger. This will also explain why you might hear background noises.

Also remember: feel free to say pretty much anything in the chat! Any discussion topics, questions, etc. It may give us something to talk about.

One more thing: come and go as you please. If you get bored, just leave; don't worry about hurting my feelings! I will completely understand. It can get really boring just to sit and actively watch someone do art. Just make sure to check in every so often to say hi! ;D
    Nothing has really changed from Wednesday xD Oh! And if you're wanting something like pixel art C+C'ed just let me know and I can do it in-stream.

------------

Starting in 25 minutes, guys! 5:30 PM, now in Central Standard Time instead of Central Daylight. ;o

------------

------------

Stream starting in 30!

https://picarto.tv/SpeedXaaa

Feeling better than last time. May or may not talk, idk what to really talk about to be honest. I'll be working on more of those little icons. That's all, really.

------------

Stream starting in 30 minutes!

https://picarto.tv/SpeedXaaa

I may or may not talk much, it depends on how many people are here. x] I'll probably just play some Pokemon tunes. I'm taking a break on the little icons, though, and doing regular high-resolution sprites. Stop on by! 8D

This is what we worked on / finished in the last stream:

------------

Administrator

aww darn, I missed one of the ones I was wanting to see. Work sucks ;_;

anyway, made it for tonight's stream at least!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Hello, everyone! I'll be starting the stream a little later again tonight. It will start at 5:45 PM, which is about 25 minutes from now, give or take a few minutes. Here's what we worked on last time:

Join me on Picarto!

------------