Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    OH SILLY ME. I realised I forgot to post the drawing I made for GCEA the other day. xD

Anyway it depicts my trainer, Callie, meeting her new partner, Volcan the Charmander. The two didn't get off to the best start. .n. Poor Volcan had a thorn stuck in his tail and was acting all hostile.

Spoiler:

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Love this one Gem! It's so dynamic! And the hand is a great detail which really shows that it's from the trainer's point of view. Poor little Volcan! He seems like a handful even without that thorn! xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Love this one Gem! It's so dynamic! And the hand is a great detail which really shows that it's from the trainer's point of view. Poor little Volcan! He seems like a handful even without that thorn! xD
    Thank you! :D I thought I'd go for something a little different than my usual "still" pieces. Everyone says I need to draw more dynamic stuff. xD Maaaaaaaay have taken a picture of my own hand for that one. Although I'm rather thin, but so is Callie SO IT WORKS OUT. Aha yeah! Volcan sure is! Just wait till he gets introduced to Ouro.

I FINISHED UNDERTALE TODAY AND HAD TO DRAW SOMETHING CAUSE ASFAGDHJAFDFG. I CRIED LIKE A BABY AT THE END.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

Spoiler:

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I FINISHED UNDERTALE TODAY AND HAD TO DRAW SOMETHING CAUSE ASFAGDHJAFDFG. I CRIED LIKE A BABY AT THE END.

SPOILERS AHEAD.

Spoiler:
    I knew you would cry with Undertale. I did. We all did in the end of the game xD

Spoiler:
    Now it's gonna be that much harder to play on Genocide isn't it?

Anyway that's a beautiful depiction Gemma! I love it >u<

Undertale spoiler
    Spoiler:
    From Frisk and Asriel and the Golden Flower. It's truly just so sad what happens in the end, yet so heartwarming in the end. Truly another Gem n Ems masterpiece! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Awesome picture! I haven't ever played Undertale, but this is a great piece of art though! :D

That is hilarious because last night I LITERALLY GOT BACK INTO PLAYING UNDERTALE WTFFFF

Like, I got to Waterfall before but then I got a new computer and I was kinda discouraged id have to start over until I realized that it REALLY isn't hard to get back to that point. xD Plus I was like, IM TIRED OF AVOIDING MAJOR SPOILERS LIKE THE PLAGUE, LETS DO THIS Except the Undyne chase. Yeesh. Not looking forward to that again. This time I think I'm going to try to get the full experience. Neutral / flawed pacifist (the most neutral route in my opinion hahah), pacifist, and then genocide. I heard that it's best to see the Flowey ending first. Because holy hell, Flowey. Bajeeeesus.

Anyway this is super cute! Asriel is adorable but I still haven't figured out his role besides
    Spoiler:
    being Toriel and Asgore's son.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

@Chakramaster Yeah, now I've done the neutral / true pacifist route I've decided to do genocide. BUT OH MY GOD IT'S GONNA BE HARD. How can I just up and kill everyone now I know how nice they are? ;n;

Spoiler:
    THANK YOU. When I found out the human's name was Frisk I was like...what? xD Cause that's the weirdest human name I've ever heard, but OKAY. And poor Asriel, he's so heartbroken all he wanted was to have fun with his friend again. D':

@Neo Emolga Oh. Um. Well if you have ANY intention of playing Undertale you probably shouldn't have viewed that image. XD BUT OH WELL. I'm glad you liked it!

@Speed-X Oh geez, I hated the Undyne chase lol. But that wasn't too hard after I got the hang of it. I did the neutral / true pacifist ending, and now I'm gonna go through genocide cause I don't really care about the flawed pacifist or any of that. xD I can watch those on YouTube if I want aha. BUT GENOCIDE WILL KILL ME. I'm not looking forward to turning into a soulless killing machine. ;n;

Spoiler:
    Flowey. OMG THAT BOSS. I was so discouraged at first because I kept dying over and over and over before I realised that you were supposed to and the game actually saved each time before you died. THANK GOD FOR ALLOWING ACCESS TO MY COMPUTER. Hmm does Asriel have another role? xD I figure after what happens with his friend when they were kids, he just wants to break through the barrier and murder everyone. Guess I'll find out soon enough!

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Chakramaster Yeah, now I've done the neutral / true pacifist route I've decided to do genocide. BUT OH MY GOD IT'S GONNA BE HARD. How can I just up and kill everyone now I know how nice they are? ;n;

Spoiler:
    THANK YOU. When I found out the human's name was Frisk I was like...what? xD Cause that's the weirdest human name I've ever heard, but OKAY. And poor Asriel, he's so heartbroken all he wanted was to have fun with his friend again. D':

Oh yeah Genocide is gonna be a serious pain.

Spoiler:
    well that surprised me too, but I dealt with it and understood why. Well it's slightly more dark than that, but I won't go into that here cause....well art thread, not spoiler thread

Anyway yes, both the game and your sketch for it were super amazing! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh yeah Genocide is gonna be a serious pain.

Spoiler:
    well that surprised me too, but I dealt with it and understood why. Well it's slightly more dark than that, but I won't go into that here cause....well art thread, not spoiler thread

Anyway yes, both the game and your sketch for it were super amazing! =D
    Thank you! ;u; Maybe if the mood hits, I'll try some more Undertale art.