Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It seems I will really like here and yeah Eric had always been awesome just wished I talked more cause moving wasn't in my plan but it is all good. I got thru the first part of XD and got stuck lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Hi Danny AKA Rage. xD Good to see you know Eric! He's a cool person. I really liked Gale of Darkness, I haven't played its predecessor Colosseum, though. I'm turning twenty-five this year! Makes me feel old. xD Well, twenty-five years young!

I hope you can stick around the forum and find some stuff you're interested in. And feel free to ask us if you have any questions; we're a really nice bunch here. C:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ah, shame, things like that happen though. 3: I've been to Florida once (I'm from Australia :p) and it was really humid. Not really my ideal weather.

Ahahaha do you remember what part you got stuck at? It's been so long since I played it though, maybe I should drag it out again.

It was at the beginning lol I got Espeon and that is where I got stuck at lmao been a long time playing it too..Coliseum I completely beat and started that game over.

The only funny thing is Georgia is worse in the humidity department than Florida xD

Pretty much I am a calm person until angered lol but that rarely happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello, Rage! :D For someone called Rage, you seem pretty chill. x) Chakramaster is awesome. I've only known him for a short while but he's definitely made a big impact! It's awesome that you guys know each other irl. :D I hope you really find a home here. It's great to have you! ^v^

I haven't beaten XD either. I want it, but it's so expensive on eBay. ;~; /broke

Administrator

Didn't expect you to say and reveal that much Danny xD. Great to see you finally joined up here though! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Any questions and you know you've got literally anyone you can ask here now, not just me. Well we haven't talked face to face, but online yeah xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello, Rage! :D For someone called Rage, you seem pretty chill. x) Chakramaster is awesome. I've only known him for a short while but he's definitely made a big impact! It's awesome that you guys know each other irl. :D I hope you really find a home here. It's great to have you! ^v^

I haven't beaten XD either. I want it, but it's so expensive on eBay. ;~; /broke
    Lol, be careful there. He may seem chill, but if someone makes him mad. Well let's just say things get awkward....more awkward than usual at least xD.

Well I try to at least xD. Thanks Xanthe! Again like most of you have said too it'll only grow from here and it's thanks to all of your support too. Yeah I've tried pushing my friends to, well not forcing, but tring to get my friends irl to join PXR. Danny I know is one of those that really likes RPs. So I told him about a few here and he decided to finally join up.

Hi Danny AKA Rage. xD Good to see you know Eric! He's a cool person. I really liked Gale of Darkness, I haven't played its predecessor Colosseum, though. I'm turning twenty-five this year! Makes me feel old. xD Well, twenty-five years young!

I hope you can stick around the forum and find some stuff you're interested in. And feel free to ask us if you have any questions; we're a really nice bunch here. C:
    Ah, shame, things like that happen though. 3: I've been to Florida once (I'm from Australia :p) and it was really humid. Not really my ideal weather.

Ahahaha do you remember what part you got stuck at? It's been so long since I played it though, maybe I should drag it out again.
    Yup, Danny is a friend from since my middle school years (years 6-8). Lol I still feel weird being 25 now. There's an odd story to go with that as well xD.

Yeah the Florida weather is weird, but where I'm at in Georgia....ugh. It can be so fuuuuuuuun :3 /sarcasm

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Danny. Hope you like it here and have a good time with the rest of us peeps. :)

Thanks I will sure enjoy here lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, welcome to PXR, Danny. Hope you like it here and have a good time with the rest of us peeps. :)

I am shocked i got to 25 lol going to be 26 in September and yeah role-playing took a lot of my life and then I just stopped now I am back into it xD and yeah I remember the fun we had in Band those four years lmao the weather sucked. I came into it at 8th grade lol which was funny cause at that time I wasn't really happy about going to a new middle school and you and the other people who became friends with me made that year so much better lol I was a terrorizer back then XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Didn't expect you to say and reveal that much Danny xD. Great to see you finally joined up here though! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Any questions and you know you've got literally anyone you can ask here now, not just me. Well we haven't talked face to face, but online yeah xD.

Lol, be careful there. He may seem chill, but if someone makes him mad. Well let's just say things get awkward....more awkward than usual at least xD.

Well I try to at least xD. Thanks Xanthe! Again like most of you have said too it'll only grow from here and it's thanks to all of your support too. Yeah I've tried pushing my friends to, well not forcing, but tring to get my friends irl to join PXR. Danny I know is one of those that really likes RPs. So I told him about a few here and he decided to finally join up.

Yup, Danny is a friend from since my middle school years (years 6-8). Lol I still feel weird being 25 now. There's an odd story to go with that as well xD.

Yeah the Florida weather is weird, but where I'm at in Georgia....ugh. It can be so fuuuuuuuun :3 /sarcasm

@SSGodRage welcome to PXR Rage or SSGod ! I use to live in Florida. Its hot there!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......