Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I actually like Florida more than Georgia just for the fact that even tho it is humid you get a breeze from the ocean so it cools down the humidity exponentially lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    @SSGodRage welcome to PXR Rage or SSGod ! I use to live in Florida. Its hot there!

Quote Originally Posted by SSGodRage View Post
    I actually like Florida more than Georgia just for the fact that even tho it is humid you get a breeze from the ocean so it cools down the humidity exponentially lol
    I moved to Ft Pierce in the central florida from Chicago. It was soo damn humid I could not stop sweeting almost the whole time I lived there..lol

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

I live in Clearwater which is close to the gulf of Mexico so it gets humid but nowhere near how Georgia gets lol lived there for 19 years so I would know how Georgia gets xD
    I moved to Ft Pierce in the central florida from Chicago. It was soo damn humid I could not stop sweeting almost the whole time I lived there..lol

I live in Clearwater which is close to the gulf of Mexico so it gets humid but nowhere near how Georgia gets lol lived there for 19 years so I would know how Georgia gets xD
    Do you like competitive battling? Or just came here to chat about pokemon?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I used to be competitive but kinda grown away from it. Actually came for the RP and possibly getting help on a Pokemon idea i have that i may turn into a rom hack very soon.
    Do you like competitive battling? Or just came here to chat about pokemon?

I used to be competitive but kinda grown away from it. Actually came for the RP and possibly getting help on a Pokemon idea i have that i may turn into a rom hack very soon.
    Awesome! What role play?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

The Trickhouse role play tho I used to RP DBZ as well but it got too much and I couldn't always reply back to the others. Now I kinda miss role-playing.
    Awesome! What role play?

Garchomp is one of my favorites; my favorite of all time is Totodile and Feraligatr lol I have a lot of favorite Pokemon been playing the Pokemon rom hacks and was going to make my own rom hack that would have all the regions in it but I haven't gotten time to do it and it is one of my original Pokemon ideas and I asked Chakramaster if he wanted to join me on the idea it is up for everyone to join just got to post it.
    Oh nice! 8D I like all of those chompy pokemon myself. xD Ooh, sounds like a lot of work for sure! I tried ROM-hacking back in the day... It was too much work, though. Plus, I couldn't program!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Lol, be careful there. He may seem chill, but if someone makes him mad. Well let's just say things get awkward....more awkward than usual at least xD.

Well I try to at least xD. Thanks Xanthe! Again like most of you have said too it'll only grow from here and it's thanks to all of your support too. Yeah I've tried pushing my friends to, well not forcing, but tring to get my friends irl to join PXR. Danny I know is one of those that really likes RPs. So I told him about a few here and he decided to finally join up.
    O: I'll keep a note not to anger him then! xD Haha.

No worries. c: D'aw. Yep, I've been there too. xD most of them are like "Forums aren't really my thing" and I'm like "BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED? ;A;" xD Glad you decided to join up, Rage! C:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    O: I'll keep a note not to anger him then! xD Haha.

No worries. c: D'aw. Yep, I've been there too. xD most of them are like "Forums aren't really my thing" and I'm like "BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED? ;A;" xD Glad you decided to join up, Rage! C:
    But but, you have Admin powers Xanthe! If it happened to get out of control you have all the power in the forum to stop it! *insert meniacle laughing*.... I mean I'm sure you get get things under control lol. Anyway it's not like it's the same in text form. In person it's bad lol.

Yup, it's sad, but oh well. They'll never know the the true epicness of a forum life.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    But but, you have Admin powers Xanthe! If it happened to get out of control you have all the power in the forum to stop it! *insert meniacle laughing*.... I mean I'm sure you get get things under control lol. Anyway it's not like it's the same in text form. In person it's bad lol.

Yup, it's sad, but oh well. They'll never know the the true epicness of a forum life.
    Lol you're not doing him any favours. XD I'm sure it'll be fine. x) My power is OVER 9,000!!! (c wat i did thar)

It's their loss...not ours. That's what I keep telling myself anyway! ;n;