Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Old man inbound!

Hey ya'll.

I'm AiedailEclipsed, also known as Aie or Ryan or pretty much whatever you want to call me ("hey you with the face" works just as well if we're being honest here). I'm mostly a forum lurker nowadays as my time of being active on forums belongs in yesteryears. Been around Pokémon since I was a kid, got involved in fandom about 8ish years ago and I haven't shaken it off since. I make it sound like a bad cold, jesus h.

I'm a hobbyist webmaster with a mostly inactive blog (which I should really get around to updating), though I do host projects for other peeps and for special things I do. Right now, I'm working on creating a wiki for one of my favorite fan-games. Fan games are kind of Poké-passion at the moment, though at one time I was heavily involved in the roleplaying community (which if my old-man-memory is serving me correctly, I'm sure some of you might remember me from elsewhere). I also spend some of my free time volunteering for the Organization for Transformative Works, an online non-profit that runs the Fanlore wiki and the fanfiction archive, AO3 (among other things). If ya'll have any questions about those, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can in a personal capacity.

Also, today is my birthday, woo! I have no excuses about not being an adult now. If an adult is needed, please try to find an adultier-adult though. I'm kinda new at this stuff. :p

@Trainer17 I hope you are happy dear. You have dragged me into the abyss again.

So yeah. Happy to be here and I look forward to getting to know ya'll. I'm an open book, so feel free to ask me anything!

Hey there! Not much to say here, but it's good to see a new face again. I hope you enjoy yourself around the forums!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hey, welcome to PXR, Aie! Hope you enjoy it here and enjoy your Cakeday!

Quote Originally Posted by AiedailEclipsed View Post
    Hey ya'll.

I'm AiedailEclipsed, also known as Aie or Ryan or pretty much whatever you want to call me ("hey you with the face" works just as well if we're being honest here). I'm mostly a forum lurker nowadays as my time of being active on forums belongs in yesteryears. Been around Pokémon since I was a kid, got involved in fandom about 8ish years ago and I haven't shaken it off since. I make it sound like a bad cold, jesus h.

I'm a hobbyist webmaster with a mostly inactive blog (which I should really get around to updating), though I do host projects for other peeps and for special things I do. Right now, I'm working on creating a wiki for one of my favorite fan-games. Fan games are kind of Poké-passion at the moment, though at one time I was heavily involved in the roleplaying community (which if my old-man-memory is serving me correctly, I'm sure some of you might remember me from elsewhere). I also spend some of my free time volunteering for the Organization for Transformative Works, an online non-profit that runs the Fanlore wiki and the fanfiction archive, AO3 (among other things). If ya'll have any questions about those, feel free to ask and I'll answer as best I can in a personal capacity.

Also, today is my birthday, woo! I have no excuses about not being an adult now. If an adult is needed, please try to find an adultier-adult though. I'm kinda new at this stuff.
    @Trainer17 I hope you are happy dear. You have dragged me into the abyss again.

So yeah. Happy to be here and I look forward to getting to know ya'll. I'm an open book, so feel free to ask me anything!
    Yaaaay you joined! Hahaha I assure you aie, this is a happy abyss 8D take your time and get used to your new home and I hope to see you bringing some new crazy rp sooner or later! :3

WELCOME TO PXR BUDDY! <3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    ROLE PLAY YOU SAY?

Welcome to PXR! Hope you have a good time.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

You'll never take me alive! **shoves the notebook and copious amounts of docs with unused ideas into the closet**

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Welcome to PXR! I love new faces! *u*

Hope you have an excellent time here.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR! I'm sure you'll find plenty of fun stuff to do here :D
    GCEA

Welcome to the forum! :D It's great to have you here. You sound like a great dude. :3

Did Trainer17 have to sharpen his persuasion skills to get you here? XD

Thanks again for the welcomes! \o/

Bless him, but no. I came mostly willingly. I'm a sucker for him and I'm not on Skype nearly enough to catch him, and when I said "Well, I have been looking for a smaller forum to haunt"... well, he went in for the proverbial kill. xD **shakes fist at own weakness** **manly weeping**

11. This post has been liked by: