Celebrity Crushes

We all have celebrity crushes and there's no denying that. So what are yours? When did you start crushing on them and why?

For me, it's definitely James Van Der Beek. That man is too attractive for words. I first found out about him when that Power Rangers reboot short started trending on Facebook about this time last year (it was a year five days ago!). Then I started looking into him more because I thought he was so hot and started watching his shows and movies. The Rules of Attraction became one of my favorite movies, too! Dawson's Creek is also really good. He's somewhat open about politics, and we agree on the same issues (gay marriage, gender equality, etc), which makes him even hotter. :')

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    He's somewhat open about politics, and we agree on the same issues (gay marriage, gender equality, etc), which makes him even hotter. :')
    He's also straight, isn't he? I liked him in 'How I Met Your Mother.'

For me: Emma Stone. That girl's been at the top of my Celebrity Crush list for a long time. I've actually told my girlfriend(s)* that If Emma Stone ever approached me in any sort of intimate or romantic fashion, I'd be on it. They didn't like that, too much. But they also didn't feel threatened, because I'm pretty much an average dude who has no chance with a celebrity. It all started with Superbad, and took off from there. I believe the real interest hit with Easy A, but I think it kinda stuck with The Amazing Spider-Man. When the hot actress chick that you're already crushing on accepts the role of one of your favorite comic book female characters, it's done. She's also not that much older than me. I'm almost 25 and she recently turned 28. Just about 3 and a half years. But yeah. Emma Stone. Celebrity Crush. Done.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

*revives* Omg I love Van Der Beeeeeek!

I have a pretty big crush right now. In fact, my gf and I both love her. xD From the show Orphan Black. Evelyne Brochu, a.k.a. Delphine in the show. She's sooo purrddyyy. <3 owo

Spoiler:

^ cant even handle
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 03-26-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Saoirse Ronan is the big one for me, because I can picture having a life with her and she seems like such a sweet individual. Others would include the immortal vampire Avril Lavigne, Emily Haines of my favorite band, Metric, Tori Kelly, Amanda Seyfried, and Piper Perabo.

To be honest, I cannot help but find some male celebrities pleasing to the eye and heart, namely Ben McKenzie, a.k.a. Ryan Atwood, a.k.a. James Gordon, Taavi Roivas, prime minister of Estonia, and Gatorade- and B-word-enthusiast Aaron Paul.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Saoirse is so cool. I do think that's awesome. :3 OH MY LERD I was very in love with Piper Perabo once upon a time. XD I've moved on, but she still has a special place. And a hypnotising smile. <3 I've always loved Rachel McAdams as well.

Omg I love that the Prime Minister of Estonia is in there. XD Of course! Love it.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 04-17-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg I love that the Prime Minister of Estonia is in there. XD Of course! Love it.
    What can I say, the dude is super photogenic! His reelection commercial a few years ago was basically a series of shots of him walking through Estonia talking about all the great stuff he's done. It worked really well :3
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm.Angel View Post
    What can I say, the dude is super photogenic! His reelection commercial a few years ago was basically a series of shots of him walking through Estonia talking about all the great stuff he's done. It worked really well :3
    I love how you're a sucker for that. XD That's so cute.

Alright, I felt the need to revive this thread because have a new celeb crush... I'm a sucker for gingers. (My girlfriend is one! I used to be when I was a kid; my hair's more auburn now.)

Spoiler:

Jess Glynne. She's so damn cute. <3 I love how she doesn't put labels on herself (except he record label ;D). She just seems like a super accepting, kind, chilled person. I bought her album for my mum's birthday and now I'm obsessed with it. <3

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hugh Laurie. Swoon. I like old guys. XD Also British accents.

GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hugh Laurie. Swoon. I like old guys. XD Also British accents.

XD OMG I TOTALLY GET IT. Hugh is an awesome dude. And his American accent is spot-on!