?̀͘͜͢?̶̶̵͘?̸͘͢͡͝?̛҉̴?̀ ͘?̢ ͡͠?̧̢͘?̴͟͡?̷̶̢͡ ESPER's Avatar

È̴̢S̶̵͢P͜E̡̛R̨'̶S ͘S̀A͘͏C͏͏R̴̡IFI̸̕Ç͜͡I͝AĻ ́͟A̷ĻT̕͠A̵R̷

No, we don't have terror pictures here. Sorry to disappoint, ehe~ But I did say that I'd make this eventually.... so, here it is!

I have things I don't upload to my Medibang gallery from time to time, but mostly I'll just gently shovel a lot of Pokemon-related stuff in here. Or something silly. I'm quite terrible at maintaining art threads, though, so, me updating this thing is gonna be a weird thing that happens once in a blue moon after I get the ball rolling for a really good while AHAHAHAHA..........

I always wanted to try to keep up a log of WIPs too, so I can look back at a couple years later and be all like, "So THAT'S what I did when I was weird kid" or something like that. Anyway! I only have one or two things up here for now.

Stuff that's been seen around the forums?

Links to long montages or something or other
    Spoiler:
    • nothing is here yet but there WILL be
    Last edited by ESPER; 05-13-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    W̡̋ͥ͊ͩ͌ͥ͂͡Ĥ̅ͨ̍Ȃ͞T̶̔ͪ̆̌͋͊̌̅ͯ ̉̇͊̀́I͊̚͝S͐͑̀ͮͫ̄̑̈͏́ ̐̌́͗̐ͭ͡A͂͋̆ͥ̔ ̛͊ͥ̌̍͑G̉ͬ͑͐̓̃̓͘Ȍ̢̋́D͋̓̽̓ͤ͜ ̌͑͜T̿̈́̒ͧ̚͏Ó̑ ̸̨̈́̐͆̏̅ͭAͮ̃ͬ͛͋ͬͪ̚͏́̕ ͤ̐̍̂̿͂̚N̄͂͗ͤ́Ò̴́̆̓̽̓N̵͆ͫ͐ͫ̋̾ͩ͏B̍̈́̆̒̀Ȩ̊̈́ͮ̋̐͞L̡̈́͑ͥ̈͊͐͘İ̇̔ͮ͂ͤ̃̃͘Eͪͥ̐̊̔ͯ̎ͨ͒͞Vͨͧ̕Eͬ͋R̢ͬ̑ͯ́͗ͨ̐͢

2. This post has been liked by:

Show off some of your other stuff!

You've come a loooong way from those mouse drawings you used to do. Even the Victini mouse one is totally different. And the Taffychu one. It's so pretty! Such soft colors and blending. Better start making more, 'cause we all wanna see more!

And if you forget to update I'll just force kindly remind you.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Love the title! XD

Great stuff so far though! I'd love to see more if you use your cool dark conjuration art powers and make new stuff. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Show off some of your other stuff!

You've come a loooong way from those mouse drawings you used to do. Even the Victini mouse one is totally different. And the Taffychu one. It's so pretty! Such soft colors and blending. Better start making more, 'cause we all wanna see more!

And if you forget to update I'll just force kindly remind you.
    Eww, no, my old stuff isn't so great. You don't even put up your old banners either. A FRESH START FOR THE BOTH OF US, BROTHER.
    And yes. Please do remind me, I'm bad at keeping up with myself

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Love the title! XD

Great stuff so far though! I'd love to see more if you use your cool dark conjuration art powers and make new stuff. :D
    Oh҉óh͡o,̢ ̵I͟ ͢s҉ur͘e ͡wi͜l̵l̛!̢ ̸ ̶Lot̢s o҉f͟ ̷m̧ore sacr̢i҉fiçes͝ comíng̀ soon,͘ n̡o͢w͠ t̵ha̵t I̕ go͟t th҉é ͝s̨i̵gn͞al ͟to ̨g͏o a҉he̢ad͠ ͢w̢i͡th ͡my ̢r͏ece̛n͠t́ r̡itu͢a͞l~
    W̡̋ͥ͊ͩ͌ͥ͂͡Ĥ̅ͨ̍Ȃ͞T̶̔ͪ̆̌͋͊̌̅ͯ ̉̇͊̀́I͊̚͝S͐͑̀ͮͫ̄̑̈͏́ ̐̌́͗̐ͭ͡A͂͋̆ͥ̔ ̛͊ͥ̌̍͑G̉ͬ͑͐̓̃̓͘Ȍ̢̋́D͋̓̽̓ͤ͜ ̌͑͜T̿̈́̒ͧ̚͏Ó̑ ̸̨̈́̐͆̏̅ͭAͮ̃ͬ͛͋ͬͪ̚͏́̕ ͤ̐̍̂̿͂̚N̄͂͗ͤ́Ò̴́̆̓̽̓N̵͆ͫ͐ͫ̋̾ͩ͏B̍̈́̆̒̀Ȩ̊̈́ͮ̋̐͞L̡̈́͑ͥ̈͊͐͘İ̇̔ͮ͂ͤ̃̃͘Eͪͥ̐̊̔ͯ̎ͨ͒͞Vͨͧ̕Eͬ͋R̢ͬ̑ͯ́͗ͨ̐͢

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Dat Whimsicott, tho. <3

I like what you've done so far, but I gotta admit I'm curious to see you're older stuff, too. :p

7. This post has been liked by:

Fate 

Quote Originally Posted by Papyrus View Post
    Dat Whimsicott, tho. <3

I like what you've done so far, but I gotta admit I'm curious to see you're older stuff, too. :p
    I'd probably die if I show it, I'm very weak against my old stuff. ;_; See, even Fate liked that post, he knows how to shoot me down!

Anyways, hoowee, this is going to be a very long project.

9. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ESPER View Post
    I'd probably die if I show it, I'm very weak against my old stuff. ;_; See, even Fate liked that post, he knows how to shoot me down!

YAY, WALLY STUFFS. <3 You have to show us WIP pics of that project, okay? :D

11. This post has been liked by:

ESPER 

Woah, I love your art! The token you did for Caite-chan's gym challenge looks awesome. :D Your style is neato. C:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ESPER View Post

That is so awesome! :O
    GCEA