Surprise Zygarde Distribution in US and Europe

It looks like Pokemon has pulled a fast one on fans as a new distribution event is happening via Mystery Gift.

Pokemon has started a Zygarde distribution event via Mystery Gift. The Order Pokemon will be at level 100 and knows the moves: Land’s Wrath, Extreme Speed, Glare and Outrage. This is the same Zygarde that was distributed in Japan in honor of the Pokemon XYZ anime starting.
    It is unsure why Pokemon is hosting a Zygarde distribution event but it could be due to it’s appearance in the anime and possibility in the upcoming Volcanion movie. Also, the Fates Collide TCG set will be release on May 4th. Included in Fates Collide are several Zygarde cards such as two different Zygarde and Zygarde EX. This Zygarde distribution event could be used to celebrate the release of Fates Collide in the United States.
    Zygarde can be downloaded to any copy of Pokemon X/Y and Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire via Mystery Gift. Simply click on “Get via Internet” to acquire your Zygarde.
    Don’t forget you can also start receiving Darkrai via Mystery Gift in celebration of Pokemon’s 20th anniversary. Simply head over to your local GameStop to pick up a distribution code card. The #Pokemon20 Darkrai code card can be picked up between May 1st through 24th.
    Source: CinemaBlend
    The post Surprise Zygarde Distribution in US and Europe appeared first on Pokémon Crossroads.

Read more or post a comment.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

This is awesome and really random. xD
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I don't know why this is a thing, apart from young kids not understanding what Terminus Cave is about. Nevertheless, You've gotta love some free Z.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Huh, cool. I never did get around to catching Zygarde, and now I won't have to :P
    As for the reason why, I assume it's because XY&Z just started airing about a week ago in the UK, and since this is the same one as the XY&Z debut one from japan...