Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What a cool idea! I love grass Torchic the most, it's adorable!!! :D
    GCEA

Wow, Felix! Those look really awesome! :D I LOVE the water treecko. It looks really sweet. :3 The fire type mudkip is awesome too, and I like the colours of the torchic! What a cool idea. :D

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Drew som miscellaneous animals, also Snake proportions are difficult
    Spoiler:

@pokemon trainer Felix I love your animal drawings! O: The cuttlefish is so cute, omg. It looks like a pokemon. XD And yeah, snakes LOOK so simple but they're hard to get right. I like the way you did yours though! The fish also looks really cool. O: Nice patterns. :3c

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @pokemon trainer Felix I love your animal drawings! O: The cuttlefish is so cute, omg. It looks like a pokemon. XD And yeah, snakes LOOK so simple but they're hard to get right. I like the way you did yours though! The fish also looks really cool. O: Nice patterns. :3c
    yeah cuttlefish are really cute and interesting creatures. I have no idea how there is not a cuttlefish pokemon yet, gamefreak got on that already.
    thanks you think it will be simble but i always thought it looked to thick or thin. i should have had more neony pencils, my colouring does not do the mandarin fish justice

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    yeah cuttlefish are really cute and interesting creatures. I have no idea how there is not a cuttlefish pokemon yet, gamefreak got on that already.
    thanks you think it will be simble but i always thought it looked to thick or thin. i should have had more neony pencils, my colouring does not do the mandarin fish justice
    Haha it's weird, now that I think about it. It'd make such a cute pokemon. xD

Yeah I totally get you, because it's quick to look weird if it's too thick or too thin in places. xD Haha really? I need to look this fishy up!

EDIT: Just looked it up and WOW OH MY GOSH THAT THING IS AMAZING! Wow, the colours are incredible. o.o And hey, you did well! Pencil is tricky to colour with.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

These are some pretty cool animals dude! I especially like the snake.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh I really like your cuttlefish drawing! Those animals are really complicated. o_o Nice work!
    GCEA

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah thank you, way easier to draw then it looks
    @Noblejanobii thank you the the hog island boa was probably the drawing i was the most happy with
    @Suicune's Fire im an idiot inkay is based on a cuttlefish, how did i not notice

Some parrots

Also would anyone be interested if i starten a Comic?