Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Neo Emolga's Treehouse of Art

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to my Treehouse of Art! By popular demand, I've decided to start one of these art gallery thingys. Note that this just includes some my drawn art, not my graphic art (some of it is a kind of hybrid between the two). I have so many pieces of graphic art that it would cause a server meltdown. With that also in mind, I'm not showing everything I've made over the years, just a few select pieces. There's a ton of stuff there also and if I uploaded everything, the peeps at Imgur might wonder just what pray tell is going on.

In all honesty, I used to be LOUSY at art. This stuff is proof that if you just practice, brush up on tutorials, learn what tools to use and when, you can crank out amazing stuff.

And so, here is the gallery. Enjoy!

OLD PIKACHU DRAWINGS

I've lost track of how old these are, but they're at least a few years old. Before the days of Emolga, I used to go by Neo Pikachu and feature the yellow mouse with all kinds of firearms (akin to Neo from the Matrix). A lot of these were drawn in Flash because it was a drawing platform I felt cozy with even though there's better stuff out there for drawing.

Spoiler:

Now you know where the desire for a flying electric rodent came from!

Request for Shen. Landon, the half-dragon, half-Pikachu dude. :D

This is an oldie but goodie. I still think this is pretty good. :D

TEAM STORMRIDERS WALLPAPER

Gemma's story, PMD: Team Stormriders, was a story I instantly thought rocked the house. I made a wallpaper for it and hand-drew ALL of the Pokémon in it. Some of them look a bit scrappy and it does show it's age, but it's a great trip down memory lane.
    Spoiler:

OLD TRIAL OF JUNO STUFF

This is a batch of stuff I made for a TOJ wallpaper I made.

Spoiler:

The completed wallpaper stuff.

OLDER OTHER STUFF

Spoiler:

Ha, ha, this is ancient, but still funny. Remember in Monty Phython's Meaning of Life when the office pirates attack the executives? Well, this is that scene with Pokémon instead. I still laugh at the Pichu getting gagged by the Treecko.

Narsaka, a legendary Fakemon of Imagination I came up with. :D

The opening loading screen for a PMD Flash animation project that, sadly, never saw completion.

FAMILY FUN PACK OF GOOFY EMOLGA DOODLES

These were all done for a goofy April Fool's rotator back in 2011. The more I drew him, the more I loved him, and thus, the legend was born! And here's the whole pack of goofy Emolga doodles. :D

Spoiler:

SLIGHTLY MORE RECENT STUFF

This is stuff I've made within the last few years or so. It's proof I've gotten better. :D

Spoiler:

These three guys were for a Serebii Art Club banner contest. Yes, one of them absolutely had to be Emolga!

A Furret with a sniper rifle and high-tech military gear, request from a Serebii dude.

Aeron, an evil Pachirisu that was from an RP on Serebii.

Made for Shen when he was going through some pretty tough times.

An RP character that got hit with a mutagen and became a "chimera" of a Lopunny, an Umbreon, and a Ninetales. I did make a few others for that RP, but they're... eh, nothing to write home about. XD

VERY RECENT STUFF

This is all stuff I've made within the past month. Most of it's for GCEA Sketch Pad and Contests

Spoiler:

The Emolga you see on the title banner. :D
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 02-12-2017 at 02:41 AM.

2. This post has been liked by: