Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
I'd bet you're probably the one person on the planet who draw the most Emolga stuff. xP

The Pokemon with firearms thing: I like it! Very creative. I've never thought of combining Pokemon and a "real-world" thing like that before. And I got a kick out of that Pikachu robber one. xD You've got great expressions on your drawings.

And where are all the XAT ones, huh? xP That Umbreon is great!
...Maybe on the Emolga thing. I know at least on PXR, though. ;)

And thanks! Yeah, sometimes the expressions come out a little differently than how I originally intended, but sometimes you get happy accidents with art. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante Janobii View Post
I can't believe I haven't commented here yet! I really can see the improvement in your stuff. I think my favorite is the Emolga digging for stones and stuff. Your drawings are really good. Can you draw this well traditionally?
You mean with paper and pencils? Haven't ever tried, but I'm sure it would be much better than how I used to do it. I have done Emolga doodles on post it notes and even those have major improvements.

Anyway, new stuff.

I technically can't post this yet for GCEA's sketchbook thing (you can only submit one picture per week), but it's my character's Pidgey stealing a cupcake.

Spoiler: