Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
XD I love how Eric is saluting, but in reverse. Amazing. I love all of them! I can't believe you just casually whipped them up for the banners and avatars. XD Compared to how long I take to draw things. x___x Such a good idea. :3 I feel like where Gemma's face connects to her arm, the line work is a little awkward. If the line came in to round off her head and met with the tip of the line starting her arm, I think it would look a bit better. Like this:

But not so pointy. XD I did that really quickly with a mouse and Paint, so yeah.

Anyway, love the poses. :3 Great work. x3
Ahh... that's a good point. Thanks for pointing that out! These little things are definitely easy to overlook when there's so many body parts to consider. :P

I also noticed another error a bit too late and I totally forgot to look for it. The shaded area under their chin should always be above and over the white belly that they have, and in the first and third image, that's not the case. XP The second and fourth one are fine and thankfully I didn't make that some goof-up for those.

I think everything else is okay, though.