Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Oh, because they're Nintendo's characters? Boooo. That's lamesauce and boo on the snitch who reported it. Tattle-tale. >:(

That kind of reminds me of what happened to my Flash work on Newgrounds. They KILLED EVERYTHING that had copyrighted music in it. Which was like everything decent I ever had on that site. All part of the war on fans and word of mouth advertising!

Although... with your skills, I'm sure coming up with unique and entirely original characters and creatures is easy cheesy for you.
Yeah. I understand the whole reasoning for not wanting mass amounts of Pokemon stuff on redbubble- it DOES take from potential revenue from Pokemon/Nintendo by offering competition. That said, I'd be far more okay with the takedowns if Nintendo/Pokemon would give us more official stickers to buy so we don't have to make our own.

And yeah, I'll be adding some original stickers up over time. And more Pokemon ones. The ones that get taken down get taken down, the ones that don't... well- stickers for all!