View Poll Results: Kill Millie (Koax) or complete the ritual?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait until we know more about the ritual

3 27.27%
  • Assassinate her now

8 72.73%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I guess there are reasons for both options.

For killing
    -confirm that Millie really is a stalker 100%. Sure, we are 99% sure but the mayor has blue scales too. Its not impossible that he locked Millie in the room with the evil essence to make her think she did it and frame her, like what happened to Jeff. None of the other stalkers seem to feel guilt or act weird during the day so maybe she only feels it cos she isn't a real stalker! It's a long shot, but it would rule it out 100%. xD
    -no real evidence that there is a difference between killing now or by ritual
    -more innocent Pokemon will die in meantime

Against killing
    -its possible the ritual does something different to souls, but who knows
    -neo confirmed that even if there are less stalkers, there won't be less kills, so we won't necessarily be saving Pokemon anyway
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    My personal advice is the plan of killing as we go. In theory, there is no benefit to killing them-the killings won't slow down. However-and this is a point-we are dealing with Daemonic forces here, and likely as any the methods of killing aren't just to be gruesome, but to also ensnare the other souls in the process. I wouldn't put it past 'em.

It's a bloody business, bates, but stalling it out isn't gonna do anything for us. the only real reason I'm all for assassinating them now is simple: we do not know if we will find the rest of the Sin Purge Ritual. Do we know where the rest of the pieces are? Can we confirm that we will get them beforehand? My advice is, do not take chances. We may find information that helps us pin down the other Stalkers in the process. That is something we can do. On the other hand, We don't know if if we will ever find all of the Sin Purge ritual steps. The same could be said of the Stalkers, sure, and we have found quite a few pieces, but mind you there are seven steps and of the seven we only have knowledge of four, and we're not even sure if we will find all the steps.

My vote is still firmly Asassination. It's a disservice for Millie to continue this torment on her. Plus, while the killings may not slow down, by Neo's word, with Millie (and thus Koax) obviously found out, who's to say Koax won't increase the speed at which they kill as a response?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

So with the assassination cancelled... I can't believe I forgot that Blastoise is a turtle, and therefore have scales. ;O; So the two suspects for that are both Millie AND Pashner. While Millie is still 99% confirmed to be a Stalker, I was reminded of what I said about the interview with the Mayor. The rapport was Positive, so we can assume something about that was useful or correct. Pashner pointed us to three Pokemon he suspected: Fetcher, Daz and Marche. Fetcher and Marche are so far ruled out (thanks to the samples), so that leaves Daz. Pasher could have either; given us a lead with Daz to remove suspicion from himself, or given us all false information to make us follow leads other than himself. Or something. xD

Millie seemed to be having some kind of "identity crisis" where she kept repeating her name. We can assume that she is trying to fight the Enthraller, but Shadefetch may have also gotten to her and somehow framed her. Although seeing as she didn't deny writing the Twisted Note, and the fact she's been seen at the apartments where Koax's room is, this makes the idea seem like a rather long shot. Food for thought, anyway.

The other option is we kill Millie anyway. If it turns out she wasn't a Stalker...well, we know who is.

Wouldn't it be best to kill them all at once that way we have a chance at the ritual for them all, but we can also immediately stop them if we find all six before we finish gathering the ritual pieces. It will not lead to any more or less death if we do it all at once like that. And it opens up both paths to victory until one is right at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    My personal advice is the plan of killing as we go. In theory, there is no benefit to killing them-the killings won't slow down. However-and this is a point-we are dealing with Daemonic forces here, and likely as any the methods of killing aren't just to be gruesome, but to also ensnare the other souls in the process. I wouldn't put it past 'em.

It's a bloody business, bates, but stalling it out isn't gonna do anything for us. the only real reason I'm all for assassinating them now is simple: we do not know if we will find the rest of the Sin Purge Ritual. Do we know where the rest of the pieces are? Can we confirm that we will get them beforehand? My advice is, do not take chances. We may find information that helps us pin down the other Stalkers in the process. That is something we can do. On the other hand, We don't know if if we will ever find all of the Sin Purge ritual steps. The same could be said of the Stalkers, sure, and we have found quite a few pieces, but mind you there are seven steps and of the seven we only have knowledge of four, and we're not even sure if we will find all the steps.

My vote is still firmly Asassination. It's a disservice for Millie to continue this torment on her. Plus, while the killings may not slow down, by Neo's word, with Millie (and thus Koax) obviously found out, who's to say Koax won't increase the speed at which they kill as a response?
    Going along with this "Pashner could be the other blue-scale suspect" theory... Maybe we should make sure 100% that Millie IS a stalker. If she's just being messed with and she never actually killed anyone, then it's possible she was framed. After all, nobody caught her in the act, and the only "evidence" we have is a confession...which could have been an idea put into her head by someone else. You know, similarly to what happened to you. O_o It's clear she wrote it, because she recognised it, but what if she thinks she killed but she didn't? Maybe interviewing Pashner again, or searching his place would yield something useful... Okay, he doesn't have a "place." He just has the town hall... but surely he can't live there, right? A key was found at the town hall, but he didn't know about it. Whoever put it there couldn't...trust him? What if Adis put the key behind the "chair meant for fully evolved pokemon" to subtly point the finger to Pashner, considering it appeared he hadn't seen the key?

...It's all theory, but suddenly I'm becoming suspicious of Pashner.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ...I think you're really working this ONE thing at the Disorder door beyond the importance it may actually have, as creepy as it was. Any court of law would have looked at the evidence we have (a DNA test, a killer hideout with papers connected to the killer and one explicitly telling us that Millie did it, Millie's confession, the fact that the Stalkers are fighting back) and said Millie is very guilty.

Also, unless Trinka just lied to us-which, in all honesty, is unlikely as Fetcher's talk has backed her up-What has been shown of Enthrallers has matched up with how Millie is behaving, up to really freaking out at the sundown.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    ...I think you're really working this ONE thing at the Disorder door beyond the importance it may actually have, as creepy as it was. Any court of law would have looked at the evidence we have (a DNA test, a killer hideout with papers connected to the killer and one explicitly telling us that Millie did it, Millie's confession, the fact that the Stalkers are fighting back) and said Millie is very guilty.

Also, unless Trinka just lied to us-which, in all honesty, is unlikely as Fetcher's talk has backed her up-What has been shown of Enthrallers has matched up with how Millie is behaving, up to really freaking out at the sundown.
    It's not the Disorder door; it's the fact that the only other pokemon in the whole town with blue scales is the mayor. Yeah, haha, and the court of law has its flaws. I was convinced she was guilty, but all I'm saying is that there's a slight chance that the mayor is suspicious.

I'm not suggesting she lied. The theory is still is a possibility. As long as I'm sure Millie's the Stalker, I'm fine with assassinating her.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

If we assassinate her and she's not the Stalker, then we know the mayor certainly is.

Another thing to take into account is that the Enthrallers take the passions, interests, jobs etc. of the Pokemon and turn them into something twisted. Was Millie into reading, or poetry? And does that have anything to do with hearts? The create/destroy thing with the poems fits with Millie possibly fighting off the Enthraller. She didn't deny writing the Twisted Note, and she did act strangely when the sun was setting. Repeating her own name could be seen as Mille trying to fight off the Enthraller, or trying to reaffirm her identity if Shadefetch somehow got to her. Also the Iron Key in "Koax's" room led us to that room with the Disorder Door. That hallucinogen seemed Shadefetch related. There's something up with that...

And on the door was an inscription: NO, YOU'RE USELESS!!!!!

Millie's story is really sad... She seems to just be battling with herself. I interpreted the 'create and destroy' like you; she's fighting herself off. Like she's creating it, then snapping back to herself and trying to destroy it out of horror at herself, but then keeps switching between the demon and herself. Is anyone actually going to take the step to assassinate her? Or are we still not sure yet?

Once my action takes place, I'll assassinate her.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah I know Millie being the stalker is more likely but it could still fit all the clues if it was Pashner.

-His suspicion of Fletcher and Marche seemed to be incorrect, assuming the samples are right, and also because we didn't find anything suspicious upon interviewing them. Did he throw them out there to remove suspicion from himself? Jury is out on Daz.
    -Being the mayor, he probably knows what's going on in the town. Pashner may have been one of the few who knew what Adis was up to. Do we know how Adis was killed? Would be interesting if it was by Koax.
    -If he knew that Adis had a blue scale sample, he would know the only other person in town who he could frame would be Millie, and go after her, leading her to that room to trick her into thinking she is Koax and writing the false confession.
    -Good point about hobbies/interests. Does Pashner like poetry and reading? Nothing was mentioned in the town hall about books. We don't know where he lives either.

Some suspicious info from his interview with Katie:
    -"he doesn't seem too fazed about what would normally bring a lot of stress to other Pokémon if they were in his position."
    -"he looks to you with a smug, arrogant smile."

Shouldn't a mayor be more worried that his town is basically self destructing? :O

Yeah I don't necessarily believe it, but I like conspiracy theories. XD

The other thing to consider is the room in the Sleepy Valley Apartments where Millie has been hanging around. The basement door said:
    "Only those special enough to secure my soul will pass through these gates."

Does "securing" a soul mean performing the ritual rather than killing her? Maybe it does make a difference...
    GCEA

11. This post has been liked by: