Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I have a Bamboo Wacom...pretty sure it didn't come with replacements. Is it bad that mine's been scratchy for years but I've never replaced it? XD
    Nope, so is mine. XD I use my Bamboo tablet now and even though it scratches I've never been bothered to replace it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Nope, so is mine. XD I use my Bamboo tablet now and even though it scratches I've never been bothered to replace it lol.
    lololol well if it's not desperate then I don't think it's in need of replacement, haha. I've contemplated getting a new one, because mine's a small square, but I realised that it works perfectly (near-perfect, since the mini-USB port is a little dodgy), and I don't have anyone to give this one to. xD I wouldn't sell it because it's, like, seven years old now, but yeah. Until it breaks, it's staying put. >:3

lololol well if it's not desperate then I don't think it's in need of replacement, haha. I've contemplated getting a new one, because mine's a small square, but I realised that it works perfectly (near-perfect, since the mini-USB port is a little dodgy), and I don't have anyone to give this one to. xD I wouldn't sell it because it's, like, seven years old now, but yeah. Until it breaks, it's staying put. >:3
    It's not that desperate yet. XD And oh my god, a SQUARE? I think maybe...just maybe a little...that it might need replacing soon lol. I mean, I have spares here but that would involve you coming over to my house or something. :p My bamboo runs fine, but the stupid wireless USB thingy is dodgy on mine. >:c Which means half the time I have to use the cable it came with, even though it's supposed to be wireless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    It's not that desperate yet. XD And oh my god, a SQUARE? I think maybe...just maybe a little...that it might need replacing soon lol. I mean, I have spares here but that would involve you coming over to my house or something. :p My bamboo runs fine, but the stupid wireless USB thingy is dodgy on mine. >:c Which means half the time I have to use the cable it came with, even though it's supposed to be wireless.
    Well the whole thing is a square, including the buttons. XD The drawing surface is rectangular like a screen. XD I have this one. Except it says "Bamboo" down the bottom instead of Wacom (which I can't find a picture of for some reason). Ahaha no, mine is fine. XD Oh that's so annoying. -_-

Sarah, mine has TONNES of scratches on it. XD You can't really feel them running your fingers over them, but the whole scribbled area (middle) is slightly smoother. XD Like the first layer has been scrubbed off. Lel.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Well the whole thing is a square, including the buttons. XD The drawing surface is rectangular like a screen. XD I have this one. Except it says "Bamboo" down the bottom instead of Wacom (which I can't find a picture of for some reason). Ahaha no, mine is fine. XD Oh that's so annoying. -_-

Sarah, mine has TONNES of scratches on it. XD You can't really feel them running your fingers over them, but the whole scribbled area (middle) is slightly smoother. XD Like the first layer has been scrubbed off. Lel.
    LOL I guess I was too paranoid then. I just know that my 3DS screen is really worn now from using a dumb stylus (I play Pokemon Shuffle so much that I literally have a grid of spots on my screen LOL. Can only see it when it's off though xD) and I was scared of messing up my tablet. I changed my pen nib anyway cos I got really excited when I found the spare ones xD
    GCEA

Oh, I derped. I thought you meant your pen nib was a square. XD Not the whole thing. That's a...small tablet. Also much newer and fancier than mine lol.