Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Welp, Missing a day has throw me off, so I think I'll rely on my trusty notes...

Seems like no ones followed up on that tip about Ironrock apartments

search: (5): Ironrock Apartments (exterior)

VPP

"I wonder what else I can find out about these chips."

Search: (83e) Floors 41-50
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Senior Moderator

After hearing a tip, Lita goes to check 3. a restaurant--being re-energized to complete her mission after a period of low morale over the weekend means no stone will be unturned.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Senior Moderator

Got a few more hunches

Search (29) Hazel Plaza
    Last edited by AD; 03-07-2017 at 06:42 AM.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Last spot inside at least

Search: (1) Sunspot Apartment Tower: Exterior
    You decide to head to the center of the city and search around the Sunspot Apartment Tower exterior. At night, there isn't too much activity around the perimeter of the building, but at least things seem calm. Most Pokémon have settled in for the night while some of the night workers are heading out and preparing for their shifts.

You notice that the grounds, for the most part, are free of trash and graffiti that seems to plague the western side of town. The walls are also in good condition, but the building isn't anything too fancy and seems to be of simple and ordinary construction You don't come across anything that seems suspicious at first around the front of the building, but after getting around to the eastern side of the building, you do notice a small, hidden cache in one of the walls that was made behind one of the bushes. You can tell whoever put this here was trying to hide something, but it also looks like they took another precaution. A special lock mechanism was designed so only a water type could bypass the lock.

Object {Teal Type Lock: +Water Type+} was noted in the Team Records.

You're quite sure the Pokémon that set this up didn't think anyone would find this, but didn't want to bother with a key or some other locking mechanism besides something they could readily access. It seems locks like these are common and much cheaper alternatives to the biometric locks.

Unfortunately, you're not able to bypass the lock yourself, but you continue searching. However, you don't come across anything else that seems suspicious around the apartment building.

Zeal the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Welp, Missing a day has throw me off, so I think I'll rely on my trusty notes...

Seems like no ones followed up on that tip about Ironrock apartments

search: (5): Ironrock Apartments (exterior)
    At night, the Ironrock Apartments are a bit rowdier than most other places, but it seems to be due to a more reckless and younger age group of Pokémon living here. In general, it seems as though not too many Pokémon here are concerned about the Stalker situation in Slivercoal. You can still hear radios blasting and loud music playing even from the outside.

You suspect that some of the tenants might be performing in illegal activities like piracy, smuggling drugs, and the like, but not to an extreme degree to the point where they would get caught.

Searching around the exterior of the building, there isn't too much damage done. A candy wrapper or a piece of paper can sometimes be found in the grass or in one of the bushes, but in general, it doesn't seem like that bad of a place to live as long as you're someone who can sleep through the noise. But even despite its issues, it's certainly a lot better than on the western side where crime and building deterioration are more of a problem.

The back side of the building facing the park has a nice view, but as you can tell, not every tenant gets to enjoy that and you imagine the ones that do might have to pay more. But as you search, you come across something that has fallen into one of the bushes. You take a closer look and it seems to be a Cheri Berry. You take it and you look up as you wonder how it got here. It seems to have fallen from one of the upper balconies and landed in the bush, but you'd never be able to tell which one it came from and you'd imagine whoever lost it probably figured it was gone or never even noticed it. You just decide to take it and make the best use of it yourself.

Item: [Cheri Berry] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You continue your search around the building until you reach the end where the Ironrock Apartments building ends and the Whitehall Apartments building begins. It seems there's nothing else to find here, so you head back to base with your findings.

Amia the Roserade (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 4/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search (28a) Silvercoal Medical Center Sublevels b3-b1

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    im going to press the pressure plate at (87c) Floors 11-20
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll search (44) Silvercoal City Fire Department!
    GCEA

Oh wow that flute thing really did a number on me... I still have a headache.

I should probably go somewhere else that's a little safer until I recover, but now I need to know what else is in this building!

{Search: (48b) Balek Manufacturing Plant Floors 11-20}