Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Semi re-posting what I had in the Staff section cause lazy. xD

So. Um. Hey. It's been...well, I don't really know how long. And somehow it's Christmas already? Wow. I just wanted to say I've been missing all of you guys terribly, and I'd like to pop in a little more often. Although I don't know if I'll be able to. I still have so much crap to deal with regarding my health, and I feel I need to write an essay of a blog about it soon.

Sarah will probably remove me from staff for the time being, and I've given her the okay to do so. I can't help the forum how I'd like in my current state. Rest assured I hope I can come back in full force sometime in the New Year.

I've missed everyone terribly. ;O; I'd like to stick around a bit more, so in my free time you might see me stalking the place.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Semi re-posting what I had in the Staff section cause lazy. xD

So. Um. Hey. It's been...well, I don't really know how long. And somehow it's Christmas already? Wow. I just wanted to say I've been missing all of you guys terribly, and I'd like to pop in a little more often. Although I don't know if I'll be able to. I still have so much crap to deal with regarding my health, and I feel I need to write an essay of a blog about it soon.

Sarah will probably remove me from staff for the time being, and I've given her the okay to do so. I can't help the forum how I'd like in my current state. Rest assured I hope I can come back in full force sometime in the New Year.

I've missed everyone terribly. ;O; I'd like to stick around a bit more, so in my free time you might see me stalking the place.
    Awesome to see you Gem, even if you just pop in every now and then. <3
    GCEA