Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Lita takes the ivory bowl to show her teammates--maybe the other two that have been found have a connection to this one?

Knowing time is of the essence now that a villager has fallen to the Stalkers, Lita continues her search of the area by searching the Star Compass Store
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Huh? Well other than this Ivory Bowl, nothing looks too out of the ordinary. I can only wonder what this is for or where it even came from

I guess for now while I'm here I should question Dassy.

I interview #48. Dassy the Goodra. I also question Dassy about the Ivory Bowl found under her steps. Trying to get any information I could given the situation.
    Interview Rapport: NEGATIVE
    -1 Not very effective against (Electric to Dragon)

You approach Dassy outside of her home as she's tending to her flowers. She seems like a caring Pokémon, but you can still from the look in her eyes that a lot of things have been bothering her. You introduce yourself.

"Oh, hello, Eric," Dassy replies sheepishly. "I know, it's not much, but... it's my home. And I love it for that."

You ask about the Stalkers and specifically about the Ivory Bowl that was found under the steps to her house.

"Oh..." She replies, looking at the bowl. "I'm surprised you found that. Well, Adis gave it to me for safekeeping and told me to keep it in a safe spot until he returned. I guess I didn't do a very good job, but I don't know what to do with it now, anyway. As for the Stalkers, I'm sorry, but I'd rather just not talk about them right now..."

She goes back to tending her flowers, looking like she's trying to get her mind off of things...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Search #37b Renner Farm (Abandoned): Dead Vineyard.
    You approach the Dead Vineyard that used to be a part of the now derelict Renner Farm. Just from a distance, you can tell nothing has grown here for a very long time, but the cracked wooden posts and ropes still tell a story that this used to flourish in earlier times.

As you search up and down the barren crop lines, you find disturbances in the ground that make it clear someone else was here only recently. By one of the posts, you find something has been buried, and a small glint of the sun shining on gold metal catches your attention.

You dig around the gold object, and uncover that it's a piece of a heart, broken in half, covered in gold. You take it for safekeeping.

Item: [Gold Heart Piece] has been added to the Team Inventory.

As you begin to walk back toward town, you come to the conclusion that a second patch of disturbances was also here. You continue to do some additional searching, and there is a part of one of the vineyard posts that conceals something that someone seems like they were trying to hide. When you remove it from the post, it appears to be a key in the shape of a dagger. But you're not sure what it's for...

Item: [Sacrificial Dagger Key] has been added to the Team Inventory.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Search (17) Freeroam Apartment Building
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Question #18 Gloam the Snorlax
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL

You find it's difficult for anyone to get a hold of Gloan, but you manage to meet with him as he heads out to do his usual business in town after walking away from the Sleepy Valley Apartment building. From a distance, you can tell he's not a very friendly Pokémon and you would honestly hate to be in debt to him.

You introduce yourself to Gloan, and inquire about the Stalkers. He almost doesn't hear or notice you at first until the heavy Pokémon looks down.

"Never heard of you," Gloan replies, showing no interest in talking to you. "Buzz off, I have things to do. Those Stalkers don't concern me."

He then leaves and heads back into town.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    That was creepy... But the locked box seems important, too... I have a feeling this next place is going to be just as creepy. Investigate number 40, Detti's Nursery!
    As you arrive before Detti's Nursery, you can tell Detti, wherever the Sunflora is now, only left what looks like just a few months ago. The building is still in good condition, but the building still feels stripped of the many things that used to give it life and color. Only traces of those things remain, such as a leftover paper cutout flower that a child had made and a forgotten case of crayons that had been left behind. But everything else was moved out, and it didn't look like Detti was in any kind of hurry as it seemed not much was left behind.

What strikes you in an unsettling way is that this nursery used to be one of the first things that a visitor would see upon arriving in Serenity Town, and you could imagine the arts and crafts made by Serenity Town's children would be welcoming to anyone wishing to stay in Serenity Town. Now, with it all gone and stripped, it paints a foreboding picture of what has become of the town's current state...

Upon searching the interior, you find there's not too much to find. Anything that Detti used to educate and keep the children entertained was removed long ago and only traces of it remain. It isn't until you search the outside playground in the back that something hidden catches your eye as it gleams in the sun. You take a closer look and remove the metallic object from the small slit that was in the swing set. You look it over and see it's half of a broken heart, covered in silver. You take it with you.

Item: [Silver Heart Piece] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Interview number 4, Zick the Jolteon!

Hi there, Zick! Me and some other Pokemon were looking into the Stalkers, and we found these two notes! One's a sudoku puzzle I solved, and it looks like it might have NTH's handwriting, and the other is a ripped-up poem we pieced together that we think me have been written by Koax? Do you think it's possible we can match up the handwriting on the two notes with the handwriting of someone in the town to find some of the stalkers, maybe?

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    If the mayor isn't too busy, I'll talk to them, and try to get their big-picture view of the goings-on.

Interview #1 Pashner
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    (+1 Shared Pokémon evolution stage)

You find Mayor Pashner the Blastoise. Despite his busy schedule and the recent happenings around Serenity Town, he doesn't seem too fazed about what would normally bring a lot of stress to other Pokémon if they were in his position.

You introduce yourself, and he looks to you with a smug, arrogant smile.

"Seems like you know who I am already," Pashner smiles. "I like that."

You ask about the situation regarding the Stalkers, and it looks like dealing with questions aren't Pashner's idea of a good time. He definitely seems like the type that would loathe a press conference. But, he looks to you and decides to answer anyway.

"These Stalkers..." Pashner grumbles, "they're a bane to Serenity Town and they're ruining everything. I have Adom and the rest of the police force working on it, but they're overworked at the moment and I Adom doesn't exactly have a line of Pokémon waiting to sign up as cops. Most of these civilians are scared or they just don't give a damn."

"I suspect a few Pokémon might be behind it," Pashner tells you. "I wish Fetcher and his ungodly family would go take a hike. Daz is a creepy old bastard and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone that trusts Marche, not like she goes out of her way to make friends anyway. Those are just my hunches. If you figure out who's behind it, I'm sure Adom would gift-wrap a cop application for you, complete with a bow and happy face sticker."

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Let's keep searching! Search #14 Serenity Town Hospital
    You arrive at Serenity Town Hospital. The building seems to be in good condition and doesn't see a lot of activity. You suspect it's likely because the Stalkers aren't out to just hurt their victims. They're out to kill...

Searching the inside doesn't yield all too much besides the fact that it looks like Doctor Rulend the Rampardos takes his position as head doctor very seriously. Things seem to be very well-organized, every medicine and first-aid bottle and container carefully labeled, and he doesn't tolerate mistakes or things being out of place. You can see that Adom has employed his help with trying to work forensics as well and figure out anything from the victims' bodies that might provide helpful clues when it comes to the Stalkers. However, it doesn't seem to be as successful as Adom was thinking it would be given most of the findings already match what Zick has already discovered.

Around the exterior of the building, it appears a small area in the back of the building has recently been dug out and filled with something in a brown cloth bag that's easy to mistake as dirt. You take a closer look, remove the bag, and search its contents to discover another ivory bowl, identical to the ones that were found before.

You take it with you.

Item: [Ivory Bowl] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Thanks, Jancine! ^-^

Interview #54 Kandi the Buizel.

Hello, little one! Have you had a nice day today? The sun is so nice and warm... I bet it's perfect weather to go swimming!

Say...I sure do love spooky ghost-type Halloween stories! I bet you do too, right? Have your mummy or daddy told any scary or spooky stories lately about other pokemon or places in town at all? [Trying not to scare the child by leading them to believe that it's a game so that they might be willing to give up seemingly irrelevant "stories," or information.]
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    (+1 Shared Pokémon evolution stage)

You introduce yourself to Kandi and she looks like she enjoys your conversation. She finds it a little funny you talk to her like a child. It seems she's much more in her teenage years than you thought! It seems like she's okay with it and doesn't take it all the wrong way.

"Hey, nice to meet you, Xanthe!" Kandi greets you.

"You bet I love swimming!" Kandi smiles. "My teachers and a lot of those dumb adults say to avoid the pond because someone's been drowning people in it, but I don't care. Yeah, I was actually the one who discovered Husen and Pulsis drowned in there and reported it to Zick. It was a little creepy, yeah, but I've been watching my back."

"I love a good ghost story," Kandi tells you, liking a bit where you're going with this. "Despite what's going on, mom and dad are okay with me going out, unlike most of the adults around this joint. They sometimes ask me if I've seen anything out of the ordinary, but not really. Well, okay, there was this weird, metal box I found by the lake. I tried to pick it, but it doesn't seem like it's an average key. Zick doesn't know what it's about either and I'm not even sure if it has anything to do with the Stalkers. He did say it seemed ironic there was a heart on the box."

"Maybe take a look at it yourself if you're curious," Kandi tells you with a smile. "It seems like someone keeps something important in there. As much as I'd love to see what's inside, it seems pretty strong and not the kind of thing that's easy to break open."