Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    After gaining insight from Dassy, I decide it's time to have a good chat to the Dragonite himself.

Interview 20. Daz the Dragonite.
    After greeting the Dragonite I inquire about Dassy the Goodra, and that she seems to be growing increasingly concerned for his welfare. Then, noticing Daz's history books, I mention that Adis seemed to enjoy history as well and ask about their relationship.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I go to the Rolando Apartments and use the Iron Key on the Nondescript Iron Door.

I wonder why this key was in Koax's little space...

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AWA1997 View Post
    Search 48 Diante's Guild (Abandoned)
    You come across Diante's Guild at the outskirts of town. A somewhat spine-chilling wind blows around as this area of town seems to be a creepy-looking derelict.

You check the exterior of the old, stone building, but the broken windows have been boarded up with oak planks from the inside. From what you can tell about the architecture of the building, members of the guild used to reside here as well as carry out their objectives for exploration. However, those days have long-passed. The grounds have become unkempt and overgrown with weeds since then.

When you get to the front door, you find the heavy, steel door has been locked shut. There is a XX emblem by the keyhole.

Locked Door: {Locked Front Door, XX emblem} has been noted in the Team Records.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldbearer View Post
    Alright, then... Time for the next step - to have a chat with 3. Adom the Magnezone himself. I'm sure that neither of us would hesitate to bust a cap in the other if we found out the other was a Stalker. Especially if they were the true Stalker, so they could gain some reputation with the rest of them.
    ...With how little law enforcement there is now, he might as well consider me part of the force already.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon type (Steel)
    -1 Not very effective against (Rock to Steel)
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You find Adom the Magnezone at the Police Station, reviewing another police report submitted by Zick. He looks to you in a professional manner as you introduce yourself.

"Hello, Aurimas," Adom greets you.

You tell Adom about yourself and how you're trying to put an end to the Stalkers. He nods, as if expecting this encounter.

"Zick has informed me there are some 'friendly newcomers' in town," Adom tells you. "I was skeptical at first, as I prefer not to take action unless there is sufficient proof to go by. Zick and I sometimes have our differences and he will often pursue a lead that I have doubts about. He will chase a rumor or a theory if he believes there is some credibility to it. I suppose in a time like this, maybe that's what it has come down to."

"You and your friends have gained Zick's trust, and he has updated me with regards to what some of you have found while serving as Serenity Town's private investigators," Adom continues. "I have something you might be able to make better use of than I have been able to."

Adom heads toward one of the cabinets in the room, moves aside a few boxes, and retrieves what appears to be a silver candle.

"Adis gave this to me for safekeeping," Adom tells you, handing you the silver candle. "He told me he would come back for it 'when the time was right,' but now he's gone and I have no use for it myself. I don't know what it's for and if it's something important, it would only do damage for me to continue holding onto it. Maybe you and your friends can find some kind of use for it..."

Item: [Silver Candle] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Well I guess we learned something? xD

I think it would be a good idea to interview Mort, maybe to see if he might know something about a certain pair of shears...or just in general, if he knows anything about whats going on at all. :o
    Interview Rapport: NEGATIVE
    -1 Pokémon Evolution Stage Difference

You find Mort the Grumpig at the Rolodon Apartment Building, sleeping on his usual makeshift bed besides his strange tarot cards and other bizarre fortune-telling paraphernalia. He doesn't detect you at first, but then when you approach him, he suddenly wakes up in a panic.

"W-who... who are you!?" Mort asks in alarm.

You introduce yourself, but Mort still seems anxious.

"I... what is... what do you want from m-me?" Mort asks, quivering a bit.

You inquire about the sheers and what he knows about the Stalkers. But he just shakes his head and still seems very frightened.

"S-shears!?" Mort asks. "Bloody shears!? W-Who would ever want to kill a Pokémon with s-something like that!? L-Look, look, I didn't do anything if that's what you're t-thinking!"

You try to pursue the lead, using what you know about what Gillan had mentioned.

"I-I just wanted to b-barter with her!" Mort exclaims, trying to defend himself. "I... I don't have much money, you see. I j-just wanted a quilt to keep warm at night. I... I found those tools outside the Vordin Mansion after a night of scavenging around, so I thought s-she might trade or something. But she j-just told me to go away and that s-she only took Poké. But I swear, I didn't mean any harm!"

He simply continues to look nervous, and it doesn't seem like you're going to get too much more out of him...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Search (26) Serenity Town Windmill!
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Lita is overjoyed to find such a wealth of info, and hurries to tell her teammates.

After leaving her finds for the others to examine, she hurries to #16: The Performing Arts Center. True it's not the best time to take in a show, but maybe there is behind the scenes info to help the cause?
    You arrive before the Serenity Town Performing Arts Center, which seems to be a large, welcoming white-stone building with stone columns and a large theater hall. The large building seems to be in good condition and it seems like it used to be a nice entertainment attraction before the recent Stalker incidents.

A sign at the front clues you in that the last shows, Razen's Roast and Kile and Nashelle's Holiday Jam were scheduled to happen weeks ago, and the show schedule hasn't been updated since. You can easily assume performances have completely stopped for now...

You start by searching the interior of the building. Despite the lack of show performances, the building still seems to be in good shape and hasn't been vandalized in the absence of clientele. The stone floors are still clean and it seems like it wouldn't take much to reopen the performing arts center if only things were looking better.

The actual performance stage and audience hall is quite impressive considering Serenity Town isn't that large of a settlement, and you guess it might be because the owner thought the town would grow into a city in time. There are enough seats in the theater to accompany everyone in town and then some, but you imagine a sellout performance probably never happened here. Many of the seats are wood and stone to accommodate both large and small Pokémon while the stage itself is made of stone to withstand prolonged use as well as wear and tear.

You search the back room and it seems like most of the equipment has been relocated for now, but there are a few things that remain. You decide to go deeper in your search, going through the drawers and cabinets. It seems like most of the things that were here have been moved out for now, but a few items like show scripts, props, and schedules still remain. In your searches, you come across one metal object in particular that catches your eyes. It looks like it was tucked away secretly between a desk in the ticket booth and the wall. You wrestle it out and discover it's a key with a Ꚛ Cross Circle emblem on it.

Item: [Ꚛ Cross Circle Key] has been added to the Team Inventory

You search the outside exterior of the Performing Arts Center. The grounds look like they used to be maintained, but with the lack of performances and income, the yard has become a little wild and weedy. Nonetheless, you search around the sides and back of the building. When you get to the rear, you see something unusual, a coin that looks like it has been tied up with weeds and shrubs. You tear away at them, and once the metallic object is freed and lands in your hands...

...you suddenly yelp when a shock of pain hits through your paw.

You look at your paw to see if there is any cut, but it all seems to be fine. You check the coin again, and it stings to the touch, as if touching it feels like grabbing a nail, although no physical wound seems to occur.

On the front of the coin, you see clearly what looks like a Pikachu being split open and gutted alive with his entrails being torn out... something that you instantly find grotesque and macabre. As you carefully use a leaf to suppressed the stinging that the coin causes upon physical contact, you flip the coin over and a single word reveals itself on the back.

EVISCERATION

You use the leaf like a oven mitt and take the coin with you, but avoid looking at it for obvious reasons...

Item: [Coin of Evisceration] has been added to the Team Inventory.

???? Im confused

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

*is new *uhhhhh ????????? sorry u-um ill leave

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll interview #36 Trinka the Lopunny