Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Thanking Rodan, Theo took his leave of the combuskan. Taking the advice to heart, He searches down Srin the mienshao (#35) to inquire about Adis and the items needed for the ritual.

VPP

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I'll use the Victini Mouth, Face and Eyes on the Victini Statue at the Abandoned House.

Creepy Basement Adventurer Extraordinare. That's going on my business card.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Interviewing number 53, Sharine the Floatzel!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll search (33) Drem Residence (Abandoned).
    GCEA

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search #34 Sammi's Cafe (Abandoned)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Not one to be deterred, Lita decides to search the wheat field by Prat's farm
    As you approach the wheat field, you see that the harvest season is over, and Prat has simply decided to let nature take its course when it comes to the field. Weeds have already started to appear, but it seems like Prat won't address them until after winter.

Despite the field's current state and Prat's rather lazy and unconcerned nature, you still see that they manage to leverage enough from the harvest and sale of the wheat to pay for their property.

You search up and down the harvested wheat field lines, checking for any signs of disturbance. It isn't until you get to the far outskirts of the field that you find what looks like a half-buried metallic object protruding from the ground. It's easy to mistake as being a property marker, but when you take a closer look, you see there is something different about it. You unearth the object and discover it's a key with an emblem depicting a circle struck in half. You take the unearthed key with you.

Item: [Ř Slashed Circle Key] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    I'm not interested in hiding anyway. I'll interview 51. Senia the Aromatisse. I'll let her talk about the state of the town, then show her the last Epitaph note.

((I'm so glad the death condition in this game is so easy to avoid bc otherwise this would be suicide lmao))
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Fairy)
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage

You find that Senia the Aromatisse works housekeeping duty at the Fireplace Inn, which, as you imagine right now, isn't too difficult of a job considering the inn hasn't seen visitors in weeks. It seems she's off duty at the moment.

You introduce yourself to her, initially hiding what you know.

"Ah, Kaite," Senia smirks to you. "That's a nice name."

You ask her about the state of Serenity Town and the situation with the Stalkers, hiding the fact you know what monstrous deeds she's been up to. But, from what you can tell, your ploy is working and she doesn't suspect anything.

"It does seem like things are hopeless, doesn't it?" Senia replies, nodding. "Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. Truthfully, I'm indifferent to it all. Do you sometimes think some things aren't meant to last forever? Do you sometimes wonder if you're actually the only one thinking in this world, and everyone else is simply part of a dream?"

"I had a dream some time ago," Senia tells you. "And in that dream, there were many Pokémon like us. Mothers, fathers, children... all the same. And in that dream, I became aware of something. I was aware it was a dream and suddenly realized that the lives of those Pokémon in my dream would only last until I woke up. Their faces, their personalities, their lives... so short and so fleeting. I sometimes wonder if they would have liked me to sleep forever, dreaming... dreaming... so that they could live on indefinitely."

"I sometimes wonder if we all are just like them... only lasting until someone else wakes up..." she continues, making you feel a lonely chill. "What if they woke up right now? Right while we were talking? What if the story ended right here, this very instant? Would there be anything of us left? I asked myself those questions, and I realized that's why I'm indifferent to it all."

You then show her the Epitaph note. The very note you found in her deranged slaughterhouse. You prove to her you know everything about her and what atrocities she has done, but when she sees it, she doesn't quite seem surprised like you thought she would be. It's almost as if... she expected it...

"Oh, that's quite all right, Kaite..." Senia smiles and nods before you stares directly at you.

"Because I know everything about you too..."
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 10-17-2016 at 05:20 AM.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Thanking Rodan, Theo took his leave of the combuskan. Taking the advice to heart, He searches down Srin the mienshao (#35) to inquire about Adis and the items needed for the ritual.
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL

You find Srin the Mienshao at the Serenity Town Supermarket. Despite what has happened around town, he's still committed to keeping business going while keeping a good attitude about it. At times, you even notice he still tries to make the few customers that still drop by laugh with a joke, even when most Pokémon are anxious and depressed.

You introduce yourself to Srin, feeling like he's an easy Pokémon to talk to.

"Hey there," Srin the Meinshao welcomes you. "Looking for something in particular, Theo?"

You inquire about Adis and what he knows about the Sin Purge ritual. It seems like he's been aware there have been efforts to give the Sin Purge ritual another attempt, and he nods, turning around to fetch something from one of the cabinets. After sifting through a few of his belongings, he finds what he was looking for, takes it out, and puts it before you.

You instantly recognize it as one of the silver candles the team is looking for. You pick it up and take it with you.

Item: [Silver Candle] has been added to the Team Inventory.

"I think I know what you guys are up to, so I'm leaving this with you," Srin explains. "Let's just say Adis wanted me to hold onto it, but he didn't give me all the exact details and I don't quite know what it's for and what this whole Sin Purge ritual is about, but I'm hoping you guys know a lot more than I do."

"Good luck with it all," Srin tells you as you say goodbye.

I'd like to search (37a) Renner Farm (Abandoned): Dead Cabbage Field.

Senior Moderator

Lita pockets the key and goes to search 32. Voren's farm--maybe one of the other farms has evidence?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"