Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Like they told me. You don't have to be involved in the artwork. Maybe you could help with the writing if you're too busy. I'm not great at art as I've said before, but I can help write out ideas. One day I'll offer a page, but t won't be very special at all....it'll be special in its own way xD, but not great. So even if it was a little longer, I'm sure it would be okay as long as you kept Neko and the others updated on the progress.
    With GCEA, Gible Bites and my duties in edition to two jobs there isnt really a whole lot of wiggle room. Ill see how this goes when it starts up. Then see if I can jump in.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Well, my friend Zirilon has gotten me interested at this time and persuaded me to sign up for this site for the very reason! Whilst I admit I've already got a lot going on with art and writing, I'm always looking to expand my repertoire and do more. So! Consider a Ninetales curious to get involved...

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    Well, my friend Zirilon has gotten me interested at this time and persuaded me to sign up for this site for the very reason! Whilst I admit I've already got a lot going on with art and writing, I'm always looking to expand my repertoire and do more. So! Consider a Ninetales curious to get involved...
    Yay! It's a 'Tober fox!

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    Welcome, welcome! :D It's great to have you here. It'll be very exciting to start this up when the time comes. :3c

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    With GCEA, Gible Bites and my duties in edition to two jobs there isnt really a whole lot of wiggle room. Ill see how this goes when it starts up. Then see if I can jump in.
    No worries. We all know how busy life can get. If you get some free time, we'd be happy to have you join

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Can't remember if I already signed up for this, but if I haven't, I'd like to take part in this wonderful idea :3

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Can't remember if I already signed up for this, but if I haven't, I'd like to take part in this wonderful idea :3
    I'll add you to the rotation! Thanks for joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Yay that's awesome that you've joined! :D Welcome! ^v^

I know I rejected before... But I'd like to sign up for this now, if it's alright.

12. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    I know I rejected before... But I'd like to sign up for this now, if it's alright.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.