Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    search (14b) The Clean Tumble Laundromat (Abandoned) <UNSEARCHED>
    Last edited by azura evley; 03-13-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Interview 90. Quei the Hariyama about getting some Aqua Gear!

Oops it's night... I'll search the school (35a) Floors 1-5 (Cafeteria, Gymnasium, Administrative Offices)
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Acting on a series of tips, Lita decides to head to the Destno complex, searching the first ten floors first
    You arrive at the Destno Public Housing Complex, which is a fairly large and unsightly building that definitely contributes to the grim nature of western Silvercoal City. Graffiti and garbage are definitely two things that make up the theme for this place.

You find that this building doesn't exactly quiet down for the night either and doesn't house the nicest of Pokémon. At times, you can hear shouting, banging, and there is plenty of graffiti and interior damage once you step inside the dimly-lit halls where some lights work, others flicker, and others have totally gone dark. You start your search and begin working your way from the ground up.

As you search, the apartments are not in the greatest of shape at all. Many of them are grimy, need renovations, and the Pokémon living here don't have very much to their name as well. Not to mention it doesn't smell very pleasant and is an unpleasant mix of urine, vomit, and bad body odor. Throughout the hallways, the lighting is dim, the carpeting is old and stained, and the beige-colored walls are dirty with traces of graffiti here and there.

As you get to the second floor, it seems the same kinds of problems persist. In some cases, trash and broken glass are present and you find trash cans that have been overstuffed to the point where trash has now gathered in piles around it. Meanwhile, the public bathrooms reek of urine and you find that not all of the toilets can still flush. Most of them don't, but that didn't stop some Pokémon from still using them...

When you get to the third floor, there is more of the same, but unlike the other apartments, you find one in particular that stands out from the others. Apartment 397 looks like someone tried to break in, but wasn't able to. There's also a note on the door.

"I need someone to help me out. I locked myself out and I can't get in. I don't have my phone with me either."

But, as you can see, it looks like no one has helped yet. You take a closer look at the door itself and the lock doesn't seem to complicated. It also seems like the door is made of wood, so a fighting Pokémon might be able to strike the door down in just the right spot... without setting the whole building on fire like a fire type might...

Locked Door: {Apartment 397: <Lockpick> / +Fighting+} has been noted in the Team Records.

You decide to keep looking and see if there is anything else you can find.

However, from what you discover, floors 4 through 10 are pretty much the same story as everything else. While living here might be slightly nicer than living in an abandoned building as a squatter, it definitely isn't quieter or cleaner. It certainly is better for poor Pokémon that want more company, that's for sure...

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    I'd like to search (31) The Silver Vault. Kind of suspicious as to why the bank is suddenly failing when the stalkers showed up.
    You arrive at the Silver Vault bank, which seems to still be operating and doesn't look like it has taken any damage as a result of the Stalker uprising. You decide to search around the triangular-shaped building, trying to see if you can find anything unusual that stands out, but it's mostly just gray walls and sidewalks.

You then step inside and begin to look around. It seems the bank really isn't in bad shape, but you are able to draw the conclusion that rich Pokémon that had savings here fled while they could to escape the crisis. Regardless, the stone-tiled floor, oak furnishings, teller desks, and the ceilings and walls actually look fairly nice and give a welcoming vibe. You feel once the situation with the Stalkers is resolved, things may return to normal around here. For now, the bank has closed for the night, but from what you can see in the dark, it seems like a decent place to do banking during the day. But you can see that the rich too up and left even though the intent behind the Stalkers isn't to rob Pokémon. They're out to kill them.

As you search in the more behind the desk areas, you make use of your concealment to avoid being caught on security cameras and check the vaults and safety deposit boxes. All of the safety deposit boxes are electronically locked, and there's one in particular that seems to stand out. It's one of the larger safety deposit boxes and there seems to be a kind of light that's radiating from within. You try to look through the ventilation slits, but you can't really see much at all.

However, much to your disappointment, it's electronically locked, so you're not able to pick it. You're going to need someone that can hack their way into the lock's programming and bypass the security measures that way.

Locked container {Electronic Lock Encasement: <Science>} has been noted in the Team Records.

You search around to see if you can find anything else that looks out of place, but nothing really stands out as unusual. But it does make you wonder who owns that safety deposit box and what they're hiding in there...

Amia the Roserade (M: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 4/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Senior Moderator

Lita makes a note of the locked door and returns to her teammates
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

ḓ̵͎̲̬i̘̝͙͚̺̋͢E͢
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Searching 80b, Destno floors 11-20. Full sweep, baby.
    You head up to Destno Apartment Complex, and just as your teammates have described, you can see that the entire building is damaged, partly crumbling, and held together by very little. You wonder how some of it hasn't already collapsed, but figure that it has just enough funding to hold it together for the time being.

You enter the lift and watch its interior closely as the lights fl ̷ͩ͆̈́̄̋͌̃͗ͮ͘͏̛̘͕͎̜͉̣̖̺͓͎̯̰̘͚̙͈̬ icker a little. Some of the buttons for each floor have been worn away, are a little broken, or have been removed completely. It sme l ̴̛̱̘͕̼̞͚̗̭̤̩ͧͯ̑́̍ͯ̀̾͛̈́ͩͧ̿͒͋̇ͨls of unwashed Pokémon, smoke, and rubbish. When it dings and the doors separate, you feel grateful to step out onto the unkempt floor, avoiding a wad of bubblegum near to your back paw.

Floor 11 looks just how you imagine the rest of them do; dirty, r̛̹̱̺̼̺ͯ̌͌͑͝͝ ip̩͔̲̗̩̖̗͂̓p̷̳̲̼̻͎̾͌͑ͮͣ̄͞ḙ̢̡̛̞̞̹͚̫̤̃͌͂d̛͚̲̠̙̪̜̂ ͉̙ flooring and wallpaper, graffiti-ridden, and overall not pretty. You can hear squabbling nearby, but ignore it as you begin your search through the floors̸ͦ͆ͥ̌̈́̉̔̕͜.

The arguing becomes louder as you as ̴̛̱̘͕̼̞͚̗̭̤̩̙̺ͧͯ̑́̍ͯ̀̾͛̈́ͩͧ̿͒͋̇ͨcend through the building until you're halfway down floor 16's hall and begin to clutch your head between your paws. Your mane feels heavy, like it's weighing you down as your crystal feels like it's beginning to slip off your head. You glance left and right, hearing

s̨ͤ̑͜c͆ͮͫ̍͘ŕ̡͊ͫͤ̇ͪ aͫp̓ͬ̂͊̈ͧ̍͝ i͗ͩ̽n̛̈́̎̄̽҉҉g͛̐ͦͯ͂̍̈́͏̕,

s͆͛ͪ̓̑͆͛̇͐͏ć̃̈́ͧͫ r at̴̵̰̬̗̬̼͔̀͠ c͝͏̶̛̪̺̦̞͉̘͎̟̖́h̢̨̤͖̲̝͍̙̣̼̤̬̜̭͔̜̟͓̠͡͠i̴̫̘̟͚̱̙͖̞̝͟͞ ̳̳n̥̟͓͓̕̕͜͟ g̕͞͏̨̰̯͖̤̰̤͍͓̼̠̠͚̦ͅ and

sc̷̖͚͔͎̞̣̩͇̩͎̱̣̉͌͋̈́̐̉ͣ̋ͦ̀͒̉̎ͩ͋̆̄͒̚͢ͅͅũ̎͗̌̅̇̓͒̐̃̆̚ ͮ͒ͤ̃ͦͫ́͏̨͟͏̱̦̩͇͉̝̖̩͕̣͚̰ͅ f̶̛̋ͤ̆̑͂̈ͫͫ͐ͭ̕͏̛̺̠̙̫̳̩̭͕͖̼̙̜̝̳̘͕̻͔͍f͌̈̏ͪͮͮ͐̈́͑̏͛͋̂͆ ̩̝̟̞̱̲̄̅͐̔̆͢͠͝s̸̹̟̳̭̯̙̻̍̏ͥ͗̚͢͢͞ͅ. You force yourself to continue down the hall, when you see a splash of d͓͔͉̖̞͝a̸̧̞͢ṛ̶̜̺͎̼ͅ k̢̭͕͚ .̢̭̜̪̫̙͢ͅ ̹͙̜̥͚͚͕b̡͠҉̻̯̤̞͚ l̵̛̝̠͍̼̥̟̤̮̬͖͍̅̓̅͋ͫ̌ͩ̾̽̈́̃ͯ̓̓͆̄ͮ̚͠o̶̗͈̔͗͆͋̀ͫͫ̂̐̀ ̲ o̸̢̹͉̼d̯̟͚̞̩͔͞ soaking into the f̻̬̖͚̘͔͕͈͖̜̭͕̞̮̉̑̇̉̂̐̍ͭ̓̈̚͢͟͡͞l̷̢̞̲̫̘͍̅́ͨ̒ͨ͆̃̂̇̇̈͘ ͍̟̭͚̞o̶̵̠͇͚͚̣̫͉̙̱͈̞̝̙̖͈̅̓ͪ͊̑̉͊̌̆̎̾́ȯ̸ͩ͗͋ͭͧ͋̌̊ͤ̐ͥ̓ ͏̳̝͉̬͓̲r̻͍͚̜̩͕͔̖͎̺̠̙͂͗ͥ̐ͧ̕͟͝bǫ̴̦̎ͫͪ́̊̾̒͊ͧͣ̓̓̈̊̌ͫ͜ ̝̣̜͖͎̙̘ͅa̻͍̹͕̜͎̤̺̔ͦͪ̔̃ͬr͖͚̞͉̗̫ͭ́͛͑ͅd̞͉͍̫͆̑͐͐̊̿sͨ͂̋ ͔ͭ͆͒ͅ.͉̳̪͐.

..̰͉͚͔̦̘̜̱...͓̹̙̣͎͉ͅ I̦̞̻̠͍ͧ̃͋͒̆͋̚ͅ t̘̘͈͗́ͭ̈̾̿̚ ͖g͇̥̟̑ͬ̃͆rͤa̫͕͍̯̻ͅt̤̼̩̪͙e̗͙̳s ̺͙̩̦̭̐̌̚G̩̬̰̬̣̓͑̊ͭR͈͖͙̣͕͓̗̈́̇͛̋A̺͔̻̻̣̒̈́ͅ ̮̪͑ͤT̥̮̯̳̮̭ͥͮ̓͆̐́ͯE̞̟͓̤̤̚ͅ ̺̠̬̙̫Sͮ

Tazz has suffered 2 Points of damage to Sanity.

Then you s̛̘̘̘͒̒̾͗̆͊̀͠ẽ̠̗͔̲̘͓̗͇̂̊̍͋̔ͩͫ͆́̕͝e̛ͦ̀̓̀̓͏̼̹̺͉̯̠͡ͅ ͇̫͇͍̩͇͙͓͖͉̣ ͌̂̃̇́ͫ͏̶͍̥̺̝̺͕͚̻̀ë̜̰͍͚́͗ͨ͑ͮͦ̐͜e͈̬͍͙͙͛͋́ ̳͙ͣͯ͆͂̍ͭȅ̹͈͖͓̟̭͙ͫ͗ͩͨ̇͠e͊̅͌ ̯̮̪͇̠ ͙̜̻̻̙̥̲ͯ͊̋͆̿̈̔̔͆̍̆ͬ̾̔ͮͤ͠ ̶̱ͩͥ ï̥̦̦̟̓t̞͉͚͓̬͘

T̡̙̭̱͖͖̬̮̲͈̞̪͓̜͇̤̖̺͗̓̓̈́̒̍̌ͫͭ̀̚͟͞ͅͅ H̸̱̤̱͔̯̞̙͈̱̜̯̰͇̻̯̼̩͙ͪ́͒̏̄̆̿͒ͯ͛ͫ̽̓ͮ͆͆̾̚͟ Ẽ̷̡̨̟̹̝͎͍͇̍ͪ̎͗̂͊ͮ̈́͝͠ V͇̤̹͚̦̗̤̖ͤ I̹̼̺͎̮͈̒̆̒͑͌͑ A̷̡̰̺̱̬̹̖̭ͭ̃ͪͩͦ̑́̈́͟͟L̨͎̣̪̼ͣͫͯͧ͛̽̉͆ͣͫ̑͛ͨ̅͂͒͂͋̐͘͟ ̮̬̠

Item [Blood Sample Vial #2] #Audial Hallucinations# (Deals 2 points Sanity damage) was added to the Team Inventory.I̹̼̺͎̮̒̆̒͑͌͑

ṭ͍͈̙̪̠̻̒͑͗ͤẖ̣̏͌́̂ͦ̊̿e͓̝͒̓̂ ̮̤͉̤̓ͫͮ̋ͅb͇̖̼̙̠l͎̙̬̰͙̼̳͐̂̍̍ͩo̲͖̝̽͐̋̉ͨ͒͊o̶̿̔̏͂̈͌͜͜͝ ̫͈̜̙͎͙̮͎̞͇̫͖̳͉̦̺̝͟ͅd͒ͤͧ̏̐̄҉̵̷͓̳̭͖̯̹͓ͅ ̴̩̫̯͍̏̍̿̐ͦ͐̓̊ͪ͒́̕ y̸̵̯̦̮͉̝͇̭͔̱͇͆͛̌̾ͮ́ͤ ő̀ͣͧͯͬ͒͂̉̆̇̑͆͞͏̡̱͕̝͍̥̜̦̩̭̹̖̬̱͔̖͈̞̩̜͠uͩ̈̓̂̊͗ͯ̽͟ ̨́͢ ̶̡̛̊ͯ͐̏͢çͬͬ͊͂ͪ̃̑͒ͮͥ̽ͦ҉ŗ̷̶ͯ̋̽͌ͤ̕͡ǎ̡̛͐ͤ̏ͧ̃́̽ v̛̓͒͋ͨ̌e̴̢ͬ̃̒͂ͪ̄͗ͮ̅̒͊̏͢ ̏ͩ̔ͧ̓͏͈̜̘̘̲͈̤̭̣͓̼̝͞i̸̶̼͓̦̳̳̯̘̬̮̖̺̞̲̥̼͚͇̘ͥ́̑ͥ͐͞sͫͦ̅ ̂̿ͨͯͭ̋̀̆̾ͬ̋̋҉̶̰̥̰͔͓̝̼͉͖̮̟͚̰̣͖̫ ̯́̅͑͑ͭ͂̉i͍̞̽ͧ̈̏ͮs͎͇͛̑ͫͣͅ ͬ̌̓ͨ͆ͅt̙͚̞̾̓̓̈́̔ͭ wͪi̮̳̜̇ͦͣ̑͗s̈́̐ͬ͛̀TIn̮̞ͬ̌̔ͨ̈̓̚g̻͎͖͔̜̲̭ ̢͈͓͙̹̜̖̤̳̟͓͈̘̥̠ͅw҉͘̕͏͏͍̲̻͓̩̤̥͇͕̹̣̬͖̱̬̙ị̵̸̢̠̬̗͈̗͙̩ ̹̺t̷̨̯̭͔̟̰̰̪̠͖͕̦̪̦H̵͍̤̻͎̦̲̙̝̲̰͜i͏̡̖͓̬͓͕̦̩̙n̡̰͖͟͟͞ͅ ͈̞̞̞͖̼͍͇̻̰͎̠͇ ̵̛͖̤̙͍̘̬̹̹͓̤̜̣̞ͨ̓ͨ̈́́͛y̷͇̠̝̥̰̤̲̞͈̩̔ͧ͂̓͗̊̿ͥͧ̎͊͜ͅo̿̔̏ ̶̫͈̜̙͎͙̮͎̞͇̫͖̳͉̦̺̝͂̈͌͜͜͟͝ͅỎ̵̖̪͕͛͛ͬ̇̆̔̏ͭͧͬ̎͌ͪͦ̒̓̉́ ͙͉̦͔̟͕͉̬̩̱͔̯͎̩u̶͕̤̟̦̖͔̠͍̪͟͠Ứ̸͔̩̻̜̬͈̻̣̲̱̘͢͡ͅ ̴͙̯̭̲̣̬̟̩̝̺̻̱̞ ͌̔̓͆̌̂̂͊̍́̉͟͜͏̛̼͇̣̝͍́
    ̛͕̬̻͓͇̳̫̻͇̰͖͇̠̝̙͙̒͛̌̽̐́̓̚ͅͅ

Y̴̶̶̡̱̲̱̣̪͕̙̹̦͇̺͚͓̮̯̣̼̓̇͂ͨ̂̒̉͋̋̃ͬ̐̈́ͤ̏̎̚o̍ͮ͌̉ͨ̉̓̎̍͗ ̢ͤ̊̅ͤ͐̉͐͐͠͏̞͉̹ͭ̊ͪ̊u̸̇ͬ̍̓̿̄ͮ ͭ͝Ĥ̃̄͘Ư̷͊́̓n̴ͨ̊̕g̨̛͌ͤͨ͞ȇ̸ͯ͗̿ͤ̾ͬͦ̓ͨ̇̊͛̃͌ͮ͟͏̘̭̱͙̳ ̯̙̭̭̣̻͇͎̬R͗̐ͨ̍ͤ̐ͭ҉͈͉̘͇̘͈̯͖̺͖͕̕͢

̛̠̱̼̼̮̪͍̪̤̯͚͇̟̜̊̊̑͆͛̀ͯͤ͒̐͝͞
    ̪͙̤̳̠͙͎͙͔̞̬̜͉̬̟̘̍̍͂ͭ̈́̈́ͫ̓͑ͥ̍̚͘͞y̵̵̛͇͚͉̻͈̮͌̽̽̐͛͆ͧͭ̄͒ ̣̥͈͍̲͙̫̳̝O̵̷͚̲̖͒̌ͭ̒ͅU̬͕̟͈̻͎̣͎͇̖̔̽̀̔́̋ͧ͑ͨͧ̽̂̈́̚̕ ̺̭̘͍͎̞̥̲̝̪̩̻̭̯͙̟͎̀͑̀̑ͨ̑͂͑̌̓̑ͧ̇͘͜ͅMͬ́ͫ̈́ͥ̈́ͪ͆̅̚͠͏̨̭̪͙ ̯͚̟̭͔̖a̧̝̥͎͍̼͉ͥͯͨ̉̄͑̔̎͗̀͘k̴̞͙̫̒ͩ͒̿̏ͨ̒̾̑́̄͛̈́̅̐͆͒̈́́ ̘̪̹̺̯͍e̷͉̞͕͍̘̠̼͖̱̯̳̔͆ͨͯ̈́̉͟͜͞ͅ ̸̴̞̻͈̰̤̤̄̔͂̓̀́s̐̂̿̀͑͋u͉͓̘͙̦ͬ͗̈̔͋̄ͪR͓͚̃̋ ̳͚̱̤͎͆e̙̖͗ ̢̖͎̳͓̟̭̳̝͔̦̱̤̯̳͎̗̞̘͌̌̄͑ͨ̌̈͛͟͞ ̡͚̠͖͇͈̙̲̂͛̿̀̔̓̇̉͗ͯͥ̀̿ͯ͠ͅy̶̵̔ͪͮ̄ͩͭ͒ͬ̈͆̍͛҉̜̗͍̫͙̩̥͈̫ͅ ͖̯ų̶̳̤̻̝̲͍̯̼͎̞͔̦̘͈̪̋̊ͫͨ̄̾̏̅̊̕͠ͅooͤ̅̿̾͗̆̑̈̿ͩͥ͂͗̅ͥ̊ ̡̦͕͈͔͕̟̱̺̻̦̤̩̞̓͐̕ ̴̡̺͕͍͎̫ͪͦ̓ͫͪ͌ͨ̐͌̋͗͆ͦͣ̚̚͞ͅGͮͥ͋ͭͫ̏ͫ͌̈́͋̏̌̋͠͠͏̷̻̤͕̟̻̼̼ ̰͉̟̠͈Ȩ̻̣̖͚͙̘̬͕̯̳̞͉̜̦̭̅͌͒̈ͪ́͜͢͡ͅṰ̳̳̣͓͕̹̎͊͛̆ͤ͑ͤ̚͞͝ ̗̞̻͉̗̹̺ ̦̫͔͍͓͎̻̤̥͙̜̯̩̪̈̃ͫ̿̉ͩͪͪͣ̽̈̊ͤ̓ͥͤ͜Y̷̨̦̤̥̼̞͓̖̦ͥ̽̆̓̐͛̀͜ ͔̲͈E̶̵̻̦̼̺̼̱̯̩̬̖͕̥̣̹̟̗̺̭ͣ̏̀̋̃͌͊̽ͤ͛͌ͧ̏̾͊O̵̵̡̊̐ͮ̊̈̐̎ ̜̣̝̗̻̠͙̮̥̤̜R̢̪̺͈̳͎̮͚̩̭͔͖̲͈͈̟̟̼̀ͯ͗̑̅͂̒͌ͣ́̀͝ ̴̷̷̨͓̤̞͉̮̗̣̬͚̺̘̮̹̖͚̳͑ͯ̎̓̎̃ͤ̉͗ͥ͆ͦ͊̚ͅF̴̛̩͔ͥ͋͌ͬ̇͌̉̀̂͟ ̦̤͙̮̬ͅAͪͫ̅ͮͫ̎̍̋̏ͣͧ͑ͩ̿ͮ̓҉͔͈̱͔̣̱̮̭̩̘͖̗̙̕ͅI͂ͯͪ́͑̌̾̒ͥ͢ ̟̠R͎̗̼̬̱̹̀ͣͯ̎̀̚̚Ṟ̥͛̑ ̟͎̦̣̳S̻̹̬͙ͨ̾ͣͩH̢̨͂͌ͭ̂ͫ̄͛͛̀̚Ä̷̡́͌̃̽ͥ͗͜͢rE̴̲̪̣͖͆͛ͬ̈͝ ̺

T̡̡͚̰̦͎͍̞͍̔͌͆̎̿͟hese tasty tre̷͉̞͕͍̘̠̼͖̱̯̳̔͆ͨͯ̈́̉͟͜͞ͅats should be shared with othe͍ͧ͑̆̑̈͛r̡̀̎̽҉͉̲̹s.

Tazz the Suicune (L: Water)
    Health: 6/6
    Sanity: 1/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Restrain

7. This post has been liked by:

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    I'd like to search (31) The Silver Vault and use my science skill to open the container

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (28f) Silvercoal Medical Center Floors 41-50
    The Silvercoal Medical Center is definitely one of those plá͚̻̞̭͓̙̥͖͍̜̖̱͜ͅces that never completely shuts down, even in the wake of Stalker attacks and even at night.

You arrive and head to the highest floors where the Children's Hospital area is. Once you arrive on the 41st floor, you cá͚̻̞̭͓̙̥͖͍̜̖̱͜ͅn see that the Pokémon who work here try to keep the area as colorful and as playful as possible with brightly-colored walls and murals, although the situation surrounding the section is depressing. A lot of these kids seem to be terminally ill and aren't even in a state to appreciate these things.

It seems most of the floors are e҉̙̲̥̣̲̹̦̯̫͢mpty, however. It seemed whoever could be transferŗ̴͡͏̡͎̝̟̠͈̯̹ed to anotheŗ̴͡͏̡͎̝̟̠͈̯̹ hospital had already been relocated, but the kids that are too sick to mov e҉̙̲̥̣̲̹̦̯̫͢ are the only ones that remain here.

You se a̹̱̮̞͇̗ͅͅrch throughout the halls and the rooms, but everything is quite dark and only has minimal lighting. The conditions of the rooms are good and the area is still kept impeccably clean despite the circumstances.

Some of the uppeŗ̴͡͏̡͎̝̟̠͈̯̹ floors seem to be reserved for children with non-life-threatening illnesses like broken limbs and non-serious injuries that may need rehabilitation or physical therapy. When you get to the 46th floor, you find one children's play area where several toys have been sc a̹̱̮̞͇̗ͅͅttered about. Toys like balls, building blocks, stuffed Pokémon, and the like are about, but you see one toy that seems to be unusual. It looks like th e҉̙̲̥̣̲̹̦̯̫͢ darkened heart of some kind of creature. At first you're not sure if it's meant to be a̹̱̮̞͇̗ͅͅ toy replica of something. You pick it up to take a closer look at it and

it r̛̼̤͎̝̪͎̥͔̳̺̦̯̭͑̏͑̐͑̉͆̿̏͋͒̈́̌̕aͫ̈́ͯ͏̵̪̬͚̤͎͈͓̤͚̻͇͇̩͢v ͈̫͈̼̳̮͉̗͖̥̮́̓ͧ͛ͧͨ̒̿̀̉̄͗̽ͩ́̕͠͝ą̸ͤ̔ͥ͂̒̅͏̵̞̰̝͕̠̥̫̘ͅg ̡̨̢̹̗ͥ̓ͨ̾ͅe̍ͨ͊ͫͯͨ͂ͥ͊͜͏҉̴͙̝͚̯͚̖̼͈̩̙̥̰̮̳̠̭͍͙̦s͐ͬ̊̉̐̋ ̛͍̟̭̳͙̹̯̥͋̒̃̀͜͜͝

your mind and... you just hear screaming for a while. S̡̛̬̫̱͉̪͇͖̱̀͢c̛͕̹͎̜̱͇̗͘ͅr̴̭̥̹͕̝̣̦̳̲̣̥͍̻̝̱͖̱̬̦e̸̴̥͢ ͖̭̖̭̰͓̪̩̟͚̞̘̦̹a̷̪̩̼̥̠̤̳̬̺͔̩̙͍̼̠͓̭͝m̢̬͔̘̘͈̳͢į͏̷̖̞̜ ͔̮̠̤̹͇̪̜͇̞͉ͅń̵̟̪̬̝̝̭͉͕͍̬̳̜͘͢͡ͅg̨̨̗͍̤̙̬͇̥͚̖͈͝͞ ̬̮

And then you turn... and everything just goes B̷̷̡̡̞͕͉̭͙̩͓̤͕ͥ̍̽̊͞L̶̶̩̤̤̼̗̪̘̂͑ͪ́A͈̟̾͋͆̂͑̋̈ͪ͐̒͘̕͜͝ ̻̭͇̥͖̪̟̝̼̬̪͈͕̫̣̠̦Č̷̨̨̰̥̣̭̝̣̗̮͖̻ͬͪ͂ͮ̎͢Kͯ̎ͧ̑͒ͮ̾ͨ̔̑͗ ͏̢̕҉̸̥͚̪̮͚̬̩͉̩͎͉̱̰̫͇̮ͅͅ.̸̵̦͙̩̮̯̻̜̱̙̹̆̓̾͐ͤ̍ͫ̎͗ͥ͆́̚͘ ͚͔̩ͅ

Carly has suffered 2 Points of damage to Sanity.

I҉̪͉̻̖͉̹̹ś̖͎͇̟̺̹ ̷̼͈͍͖̝͓̀ͅT̯̩̣̻̞͎͚h͖͕̜̘̹̝̟̜̘i̴͙͙S͏̱̼̮̖̕ ̧̱̜w̧̳͙͈̩͇̜̥H̲̥͎͎̞̹̕Ạ̹̹t͟͏̣̪̰͚ ̞͖̬̩y͏̩̝͈̙̮̙͈O̢̳U͉͟ ̠̭͍̥͓̼̲̰ẁ̛͕̺̭̟̝̠̫é̴͖̻̭͙͈̭̟R͇͕E̵̫̻̭͍̕ ̸͏͚͔́ḽ̥͕̕o̝͓̳̠O̸҉̝̫̖͕͓k̼͔̯̦̗̼̰̕I̧͈̦͚̫̜N̝̙̩͚̠̦̫̹͝g ̟̝̙̠̜͔ ̵̨͉͙̙͉̘̭f͜͏̠̘͉̬͇̙͎ͅỌ̡͖̥̱̙̫́R̗̤ ̷̴̩̫̼̩͢C̶̳̰̟͕̺̪͟͠a͢͏̖r͢҉̧͓͔͖̲̠L̹͚̰͓͔Y͏̮̫!͚͍̙̞͢?̢̕͝ ̹͉

No? No. No, no, no, of course not. Because that just wouldn't make sense. Because that just wouldn't make................

No?

Maybe it wasn't you looking for the Heart of the Hellion. Maybe it was the Heart of the Hellion looking for

Y͇̫̲̖̪̤̖̻͚̞͕̭̮̎̏̌͆̃ͤͭ̌̆ͥͩ̈͐̒̑͘͡͝Ỏ̶͕ͧͥ̂ͦ͑͋̃ͦͬ̄̀̀̚͠ ̠͈̦̩͚̳̱̲̤̟̦̘̣̠ͅU̶͉͙͓̳͖͙̼̲͍͔̗̝̹̫͕̙͔̱͌͋͗̉̌ͩͦͭͤͭ́̚̚̕͠ ̺

Item [Heart of the Helliơ̶̵̬̳̝͙̪̪̜̣͈̜̟̦̳̼̩͚͚̾̽̌͐̓̑́n] #Infern̘̠̠̺̳̭̣̰̬͑ͣ̽͌̈͡al Pres̴̛̛̛̺̖̮͎̦͖̗̦̝̖͈̪̟̳̙̼̤̾͋̒̅͋ͣ̒̿͊̌̋͊̐͆ͭ̂̔̾͘ͅence# (Deals Two damage to San̘̠̠̺̳̭̣̰̬͑ͣ̽͌̈͡ity) was added tơ̶̵̬̳̝͙̪̪̜̣͈̜̟̦̳̼̩͚͚̾̽̌͐̓̑́ the Team In̘̠̠̺̳̭̣̰̬͑ͣ̽͌̈͡ventory

Best you take it with you, Carly. I think it's grown rather f̝͖̬̫̮͍͚͢o̵͓̱̦̭͚͚̭͉͘ṇ̗͍̠̮̝̺́͠d̢͏̷̠̱̗͇̺͔͚̦̝͓͍̝ͅ ̝ ̛͏͔͓͓̥̪̜͉̗̖́͞o̴͏̷̶̭̺̦̰͉̟̠̘̣̭͇̮̫̬͍̩f̡̤̯͔͔̳̘̝̱̫̭͢͡͝ͅ ͓̜̜̗ ̵͖̤͎̟̕y̵̡̲̗̙̬͕̲͓̟͓͚̬͎̖͖̬̱͇͜͢͠ͅo͞͝͡͏͍̝͇̠̰̘̞̳ṷ̧̢͎̻͝ ̮͉̖͉̩͍̻̖̮̜͈͓͎̬ͅ.̸̪͚̼̺̖̱̯̺̘̣̲̹̼̫̪̞̹̖͟͞͠

Run along now, Carly. Run along now and spread the M̷̡̡̠̗̹̣̱̖̰͓̱͚̜͖͔͓̥̼ͩͩͥͨͩ̎ͥ̆̚͢͠aͭ̄͂ͨ̿̀̂ͣ̉̒ͤ̓́̊͊͒ͪ̕ ̶̖̩̺̻̤̕dͣ͌̾̍ͪͤ̄̃̀̓̋͏̴̛̝̩͉̺̼̻̫̺̫̼̮͍̗͈N̓ͭ͐̅͋ͫͫ͋ͮ̎ͣͨ̚ ̸̴̴̼̝̼̻͕͙̥̼̯̝̫͖͇̗̥͓̆̾ͮ̕E̛͍͙͉͐ͣͥ͆̋ͬ͌ͬ̈̋̋̍̽̔̏̓̒͡͝sͨ͆ ̸̢͍̩̗̬̮͕̲̭͍̙̺͍̓͆͋͂ͨ͒ͧͤͩ̐͑͂̋s̵̟̼͙̹̥̰̰͓̓̎͗̓̎̑̋̋̀͊̍̕͠ ̲̖̣. Please, remember to leave the lights on next time.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 1/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

10. This post has been liked by:

Search (80d) Destno Public Housing Complex Floors 31-40

Now, I'd love to cover Lora again, since I'm very concerned about her well being, since she's going around, sticking her nose where it sort of belongs since it concerns everyone, but... We need to talk to other people, too. I'll try to cover 128. Mahyen the Nosepass and hope that someone will check the Valcon Glassworks.
    In the words of a certain video game character... Hope this cliff has a parachute.