Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Alright, let's go on a lantern treasure hunt! I'll search the exterior of (20) Cloudrise Tower.

VPP

On second though...
    I'd like to use Diplomacy on Uru the Sudowoodo.
    Last edited by LKWayvern; 03-20-2017 at 09:20 PM.

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    search (56a) Floors 1-10 <UNSEARCHED>
    VVV DO NOT CLICK ME VVV

🌺🌺
    ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

d ͒͊ͧ ̴̜͂e͎̙̞ͤ̾ͅa̤̺̦̙͗̐̌̓ͅD FLoWreHtYcs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (35c) Brookheights School Floors 11-15.

WELL T̢̛̝̙͈̣ͥ̑͌ͯ̉̅̑͑͒ͮͬͣ̇͛̕͠Ḥ̖͓͉̲̞̰̫̘̇ͥ̂ͣ̃̂̾̃ͥ͊̅ͯ̅̋͂́͠ ͎̮̜͎͉̦̜͚Aͭ̒̔̀ͩ̇̊͗ͥͤ̇҉̴̶̢̩̳̤̼T̷̛̆̊̅̿̒̍̊̾̀̔̊ͣ̈ͧ̉͛̿ͥͯ ̡̛̝̗̱̳̙͉͇̟̦̹̙̠ͅ ̸̮̳͚͇̦͉̦̼̮̭͖̲̙̟̮̹̫͑̑̽̿́̀W̡̨̹̠̱͚͇̋̃͛̉ͩ͆̈͠͠ͅĀ͐͋̓̔͆̉ ̵̞̮̼̮͖̼̯͔̰̝ͧ͗͢͝S͙̰͍̼̭̥͚͇̗͇͒̎ͩͨͩ̋̓͐̓͟͢ͅ ̛͔͖̬͓̗̥̯͎̥͎͚͑̌̄̌̐̉ͣ͒͢͞A̧̛̰̣̫͕̳̳̦͍̦̿̆̈́̂̐̌͐͑ͧ͛̏ͫ͐͒͘͘ ̜ G̨̨͈̫̲̟̝̼͈͚͓̯̯̖̻̬͚̼̲͉ͩ̍̎̍̏͆ͮ͋͌ͪͦͩ̐ͫ͐̈́͆̚̚͡͠R̔͆ͨͩ̈͛͗ ͉̙͍̯̙͈̪̲̟̦̥̗͢͟ͅE̸͇̹͇̺̾̌ͧ̃̄ͩ̀̌̚͠͝͞A̛̬̜͌ͦ́̑ͩ͐̈ͨͤ̐̚̚͜ ͉̺̙T̷̶̛͙̱̤̜̺̤̟̆ͩͩ̅̆̔̍́ͣ͆͝ͅ dEC̴̫͙͓̍̌̂͛Ǐ̥̱ͤ̽ͪ̚Š̞̩̙̹̬̼͑̔͌ͧͨ͜I̡͖͇̝̘͖̭͌Oͫ̓ͤ̏ͪͨ͡ ͓̯̙̘ͅN̼̜͗̓̌̍̏͢!̮̭̗̥̥!̶̩͛!̓ͨͣͥ͏̫͓̗!̨̼̳̙͌̋ͪ̆̔̅!͆̔̽͒ͤ ̸͉̠̪̭͎̭!̠̫̰̭̺̲̀ ̝͚̭̙̻̝̻̊͛́

the SCHOOL is filled with little tiny children. Little children who stare at you, run from you, see the look of crazy in your eyes and RUN. Why do they run from you? Why don’t they LIKE the crazy in your eyes? it’s just a lack of sanity. It isn’t evil. It isn’t EVIL. Is it? Maybe slightly? p̋ͤ̒̾ͣ̆ͯ̌̑̍ͪ̄͐͏̛̫̮͙̠̜̬̭͙͇̫̪̺̻̼͖͉̠RObabLY at leasT A little... A little scrap of Sanity left. Just a shred as you head on through the school grounds, LASHING out at children because they’re staring, laughing, CACKLING BEHIND YOUR BACK and teasing you! How D̼̖̲̠̗͔̈́̒̌ͥͣͣ̒̎̇̍̽ͨ̃ͤ͒ͯ̾͝A̴̸̪̘͌͒̈́̉͐̄̿͑̈́͆͂̋̈́̍ͤ́̔́͠͞ ̝̝̲̳̫̼̞̲̬R̅̽͋͗̈̅ͩ́̃̎ͣ͗̂̎̓͏͏͔̱͖̯̦̤͈̹̫̭͇̯̰̬͖͙͘Eͣ̃̂̃ͩ ̳̻̮̩̹̣̟̲͈͖̜̼͙͖͇͆ͮ̇͊̈͌͢ ̛͕̣͔̱͕̪̺̫̗̮͉͙̤͍̱͎̺̙ͬ̉̄̑̇̓̏̌͂ͨ͊͂̈ͨ͌͜͞Tͫ͒ͩ͐̃̔̉̄͛̿̽ͦ̚ ̡̩̬͉̳͚͉̻͍̥̠̙̥͈̀ͫ͑̄͘͝H̶͖̗͎͔ͭ̎̉̋͂̉͆ͫ̇̑ͯ̐̊̀́̚͠͡È̎̊̅̈ ̧̡͍͎̩̲͍̳̗̣̮͚̙̲̝̣̝͉̀̐̄̈ͧ̒͌̀̇̆͠͞Y̸̤̳̋͑ͨ̓̂̉̊̓ͦ̍̋͞ ͓?! They won’t dare once you rip their spines out and snap their necks.

Carly. The Emissary Heracross whose HORN CAN S͋́͊͌͏̧̮̦̜̪ͅŢ͙̦͇̙͎̱̯̥̎͂͗̾͆͌̀̆͑͢Å̼̞̦̖̓͑͐ͫ̆͠Bͣͧ̅̋ͨ ̧͚̙͍̰ ̢̥̯̻̱̙̝̝̜͐̇͡À̛͖̻͎͙̘̟̏͋̇͊ͨ̐ͩ̀L̨̦̗͕͈͌͂̌̽͗͌ͤ͜Lͫ̂̊ͦ͛͐ ̗̻͓̖̞̟͉͈̈ ̴̖͇̖͍͈̠̇̐͒͢͡Ǫ̯̣̘̟͚̇̈͊̉͘F̵̢̘͔͇̦͉̣̰̱̈́̊̉͘ ̨͙̤ͬ͒ͯͮT̵͓̥̭̜̗̩̦͉͐̅ͤͬ̍̈H̺͚̎̋̄ͬ͛̌͠É̶̞͎͚̙̗͈̮̘̘S͊̀ͪ̍ ̶̘̹̀ͮ̏E̋ͥ͆̇̇́͏͚͍ ̯͙̫̖̫̗̲̜̿̽C̥͚̣̳̪̿ͯ̂̊ͯ͂H̱͙̖͚͖͉͉̫̄̍͗I̵̔̍ͫ̈̃͗ͩ҉̝L̂͒̓̄ ̝̖͖̠̙̖̊̈ͪ̾̀͢D̴̩̝̮̤ͮ̒̈̽̂͊ͅR̵̢̺̙̟̩͍ͤ̈́͛̆̄ͥͧ̊̽E͂̾͂ͪͣ̊̍ ̪̲̘͝N̖̘̗͍̘ͬ͗ͪ̿ͭͫ̌ͪ̕ ̨͉̦̺ͮ if you wanted to. One of ̷̷̬͎̟̘̟̲̹͊ț̶̢̢̠͈̞͙ͣͦh̴̺̩̱ͨ̌ëͭ̈͑ͦ҉̛̗͖m̸̆ͬ͌̇ͩ̆ͣ̈́͞҉ ̘ could live...one of them could ẗ̵̡̘̩̦́̎̈́͛ͫͭ̊̀̚ê͍̤̳̥̮͓̼͔ͤ̈́̆͢͟͡l̹̻̰̥̿ͥͤ̉̉l̈̾̒̾̈̏̄͢ ̞̩̹͎͙́ ̤̣̮̗̫͍͑̊ͬ͌͋̍̔ͫͮt̴̙̤̼͓͚̠͓ͯ̆͋̊ȟ̶͎̳̗͕̯͟͠ͅe̴͗̈́ͨ̎͋ͫͯͭ͠ ̮̤ ̧͔̞̫̞͎̀ͤͥ̆ͩ̂̕ͅs̟̩̀̽t̨͍̹̠̝͍̏ͨ͑̎̐ö̪̠̆̎̇̈̆r͖̯͑̂͆̓̂ͯ̀ ̟̺̗̲̱y to their pathetic little family and their stupid little friends.

̸̻͈̺̝̳̹ͭ̚͢D̵̡͔̤̗͚̱ͬ̃ͮ͊̀o̹͔̦̺̖̩͖ͣ̃̾̉ͪ͊̽̓̿ͅ ͇̻̦͙͖̊ͣ̕ͅY̶̡̳̬̤̠̹̹̞̫̖̿̾ͪ͛͢Ó̮͔̏͝Ǘ̸͚̪͚͓̺ͫͤ̿̾̊ ̲̩͕̞͎̬͔͉ͧ̎ͯ͗͑̉͆ͣ͠w̿̊ͬ̂҉͎̰ǎ̧̞̹̜̝͈̤̙͙̳n͎͎ͯͫ̊͋͂̌̚͜͟͝ ͉̩̟͖̰̩ţ̶͇̑̇͑ ̮̮̹̜͎̰̃͑͒̇̑͜͜t̢̺̣͙̟̰̮̗͍͌o̵̗̲̮̗͉̘̓̇̿ ̘͓̙̯̭͈̙̈́̊ͧ͑ͨ̃̚͠k̯ͧi̶̳͍̰̱̫͌̍ͫ̈ḷ̸̢͙̩̹̒ͭͦ͛l̡͂̿͛ͨͪ͏̦̗ ̜͎̤ ̢͙̦̽̀̓sô̵̶͕͍̞̩̯̤̥͙͆̍̓̉͌̃͟m͙͇̂͌̒͌̿̔ͤ̒͠ĕ̺ͧ̃̆̔͛ͯ̇́͡ ̳̳̠ỏ͖̗̺͈̌̌ͬ́n̝̳̜͈̤̜̤̹̽͛̌̃͡e̠̮͈ͪ̈ͪ̌̇ͩ͋̕͢ͅ?͛͆̍̅̆̿ͩ̚ ̵͕̗͡ ̂̂ͨͩ͊͌̌̚͝҉̡̘̱͓͉̰̖
    ͇̹͚͍͂ͦ̀ͫ̈́
    ̧̱̼̬̖͖ͪ̒̌͡ͅÀ̙͎ṙ̤̦̗͉̭̯ͦ̑ͦ̓̚͡e̛̥͎̩̯̅͑̔́͌̀ ͤ͗̅̚̕҉̜̼̞͕̲̩̞͙͞yo̡̡̳̯̰̟͍̮̐͂̈́̽ͅư̷̴͖̈͐̀̅̑̈͒̄ ̷̹̉̈̏̅͋ͤ̔͋̈́ạ̶̧̣̱̮͑̐͠ ̵͍̙͔͍̍̓ͣ̆͝St̥̼͔̻͕ͩ̅͠ḁ̷̲͈͉̩̭͉̂ͤ̔́́̑ͤ̔͘ͅl͎̠̰ͤͣͭͧ̋̄͠ ͇̞̩̮̖ͅker̠̠̪̤̬͚ͥ̿̋ͥ̏ͯ͡͠ ̵͕͙͈͕̮̭̱̍ͥ͒̋͑͐ͬ̐T̬͓̜͕̗̲̺̪̑̄̾ͭ̋͢Ȏ̹̮̩̥̑́̈̊͊ͅO̷̡̼ͬ̀̚ ͈̜̦̦?̢̖̤͍̠̺̹͔̫ͩ͗̐̅?̛̩̦̰̼̓̾̀?̘̱̓͊̿͢?̱͍͇ͨ̽ͯ̔̇ͤͪͣ́̀?̌ ͕͕̼̗̻̦̈́̒̕͞
    ̹̯͈̠̄̇ͭͭͨ̈̈́͢͠
    ͉̥̘̮͊̌͛̉͌ͣ͋̂S̛̘ͦ̈́̏̿͡ ̶̼͎̠͇͕̠͔͙ͩ̎̀T̡̛̜̳̭̝̙̹̪̯͛ͪ̊ͯͨ̿̋̒̂ ̴̞͚̻͎̏A̧͚̟͙̹ͤ̃̃̉ͦ̀̚͢L̢̢͖̩̤̙̂ͯ̓̅͟ ̴̖̳̰̫̺͈ͤͭ͘K̸͓̦͓͔͖̭̥̭̠͊͆ͩ̎͌ ̶̤̫͈̆̔E̶̞͙͎ͥͪͦͧ̋͆͌̀̀R̲͂̊ͣ̊͋͋͒̓

The word HAUNTS you, taunts you, rips at your insides, S̞͔͚̹̱̞̗̦ͩ͋͝H̼̻̊ͦ̋̀̔̀͡R̜̖̝̬̾̄͝ͅE̒͐̎ͫͧ̿ͭ̓͊͏̦̹̪̣̟͉́͡ ͔D̊̑̇҉̸͇̟̮̝͔̩Š̞̄̾͂͂̉ ̶͎̻̟̥͒̑ͨͣ̋̾ͬ́͠Y̷͙̩̖̱̫͍̜͐̍̅͑͜Ǒ͔̟͚̜̝̙ͨͧ̍́̽͋̈́U̾ͯ͏̯͙͞ ͉͈̰R̵̙̥ͬ̊͌ͩͩ̃̉̔ͣ ̙̺͚̎̃͐͊͠M̄̑͏̢̘̩̜̫͕̼̫͚͠I̩̗̱̲ͩ̾̓ͥN͙̹̦͎̹̟̏̉̀́̒͒̐͟͜D̀ͦ ͭ̑ͭͬ̚͏̜, because you have n̟̺̠̞̗̲̲̱̤̂̅͆́̊ͥ͘͢ó̲̠̯̼̝͙͍͕̌ͤ͋ͥͪ͊̓͠ ͯͯ́͏̴̞̹̹̜͖̘ḭ̹̥̘̞̻ͩ́de̷͎̥̭̩ͭ̍ͫä͕̠̫̬̺̫̺͈́ͨͮͭ ̧̘̲̜̝̟͍̖̀̄ͯ̆̽ͯ̊̚͟ͅẅ̥̜̺ͮ͢ha̶̷̾ͥͪ͏̥̼ṱ̸̷̵̃̂́̿̒ͩ ̫͎ ̫̰͖̯̱̟̪̈́̄̽ͧ̀y̵̦̰̝̪̑͊̇̚ô̡̟͖̫̩͈̇̎͑͐͐̈́͡ͅu’̢̰͉͔̀ͪͤͧͫ̕ ̳͈̪̠̟̠ŗ̷̗ͣ͊͒̀̚e̩͙̳̹̩̘̥͍ͭ͊́ ̧̫̘͓̫̹̯̣͉̊͌̃̃̿ͫ̐̑͞ḓ̡̘͉̩̭͇͙̖ͦ͟o̵͚̙̤̍ͤi͎͖͍̱͔̝ͥ̇ͯ̊̆͢ ̻n̰̭̖̖̈́̄ͣ̐̋̂ͤ͑̓g̩̥ͥͬ́ͪ́͐͆̔̕. Why are you here? Why did you bother coming? Do they even want you here? Do you want them? Maybe you can do this by yourself...

̀ͫ͋͗̂͘҉͓S̬͊͡ Ć̛̯̜̩͖̯̈̌̑ͪ͑̇Ṛ̸̰̠̫̗̬̪͂ͭͣ͛́͟ E̶̛͕̼̱ͤ̀ͭ̕W͙̠͚̳̻͉͓͈͙̑ͧ̄ͪ̃ͫ̈́͆́ ̳̟͙͍͈̞ͦ͋͑̑ͥ̚͡Ṱ̤̠̦ͧ H̵̙̽ͭ͋͋̾͞E̸̱̹̥͙̻̯̳ͫ͌͗͑ͮ́ ̃̃ͨͨ̀ͭ̉͏̗̻̩̣̖͙̜͉ O̡̺̔̓͠T̼̞̟̘̾̄̅͊ͨ̎́͟ H͈̪̝͖͕̳̅̋ͪͥ̽ͥ̓ͥ̇͘E̻̠̟̗͂̒̈́͘͠͡R̡͉̱̝̹̯͈̰̃͛̑͒ͦŜͯ͋̇ͯ̉҉ ̧̳̮͉͍̯̞̦̞ͅ

Only those enlightened to your level could UND ER STA ND the calls. The calls of the divine object. The item that screams your name and injects its sweet summons into your brain. It feeds off your fear, your desires, your emotions, and your S A N I T Y

CARLY THE CRAZY HERACROSS HAS SUFFERED 2 POINTS OF DAMAGE TO SANITY, HA-HA, HA-HA!!!!!!

Carly has entered the Berserk State t̳̩̲ͧͥ̃̋h̷͈̻͙̰ͣͥ̉̏͝ė̶̫̼̮̆ͩ̆ͩ̀̃ ̨̫̗̯̳̞͓̯͌̒̓͑ͨB̴̮̈́̑͗͘͟Ë̶̮̖͚̝̾͟Rͭ̄̓̍ͣ̒҉͔͍̯͚͙͖͓̣S̉̉ͮ ̵̮͖̜ͤ̎ͣ͆Ē̛̺͎ͨ͑̃ͭ̾ͤͅṞ̷̛͕̼̺̙̦̌͛͆͊̎̆̀K͎̮̝ͦ ̨̧̼̤̝̥͙̈́ͨͦ̇̋͛̓̕S̩̝͓̼͋̑̏ͦ̾́͞T͉̯̮͙̮̥̲ͩ̏̓ͣ̇͂͝A͒̄̏ͫͩ̎̾ ̴̡̭̫̥̯̲̺̩̺͈͂T̵̤̖̀͂̄͂̿̈̀̔Ĕ̱̼͓̘͚̽͂̀ͭ̇̃ͪ

You D̯̣̯̝̣ͣ̅̒̂̌̄͛ͪͅrä͕̠̫̬̺̫̺͈́ͨͮͭg your beaten m̶̵̻̹͎̣̺̞̼̱̮̯̗̱̺̖͇̑̿́͊ͪͣͪ̊ͨ͝͠i̷̢ͤͭ̔̀̃̒̀̓̄͆ͪ̆̅̓ͤ͆̿ͨ ̶̜͎̰̭̘͇͎̱̜̞̥͖̞̕͘nd̢̯̣͓̞̼̮̺͍̣̞̗͇̒ͩͯ̒͂͆̂ͭ̒ͣ͆̄ͨ̌̐̓́͝͞ ̻̞̲through the dirt, clawing at the building and thr̝̙͕͚̭̺͍̬̪̤͍̟̣̘̣̲̙̿͋ͫ͐ͥ̀ͤ͗ͩ̃̕̕͡ú̄͋̄̾ͪͮ̂͐͗̐̈́̾͆̀͡ ̸͕͎̤̜̻̦̖̫̫̯̬̜͙̥s̯͔̮̳̭̖͈͚̫̜͔̺̗͇̜̮̰̖͐̋͊͑̋̅͛̀͞͡͠t̽͆ͮ͌ ̡̞̘͔̙͇̲̪̬̩̓̆ͫ̉̕ing a curled buggy fist through the wall. The shattered walls bring you N͈̰̲̙̮̞̣̫̣̠̤̠͈͖͌̔ͥ̔͠͝Ơ̰͙̣͙̜̦̥̮̯̭͔͉̘̻̙͔̌̈̂͆̽͘͡͞ ̷̒ͧ̅͌́̋́͘͟҉͓̞͚̭̗̙̱̝̤̫̤̺̻̩͉́H̵̱͇͔̺̳̩̱̟̦͕͖̥̳̑̌ͮ́̒͘͠͝ Ą̛̛͉̫̻̱̫̩̤͓͓̘̙̪̭ͫ͛ͬ̅̀͌̊̆̽ͦ̋̏̓̃̒̍͋̀R̾̿̉͂̀̔ͨ̐͂ͭ̌̅̑̿ ̧̛̠̫̣͇̙͈͍͚̀̔ M̸͛ͤ̈ͣ̌̎ͣ̏̚͡͏͖̳̦̦, harm if it was there would tear off segments of your shell and stuff them down your dry throat, slitting the flesh down multiple sides and draining the blood from your torn body.

“̶͔̼͈͓ͦͪ̿ͫ͐͂̏̌͡C͇̊͋̾͗Ō͙͈̭̥͈̰͚̆͆̇̋ͅM̶̜̬̫̤̙̌̍͛̿̈́ͨE̿ ͕̌̊͐͐͌̎̿͘ ̢̮̟͇̼̼̳̹͕̎̏̆ͯ͠T̝̞̻̭̲̿ͧͬ͂̒̅̚͢Ǫ̘̘̩͎̃͊ͫ̿ͬͦ͡ ̛͇̟̥̼͂ͤͅM̶̸̞͇̯͎̪̫̞ͩ̎̀̀ͅȨ̼̺̜̹̥͓̱̲̖ͬ͒̍ͧ͝͡,̆ͫ͛̇̀ ̱͠ ͉̥̞̜͈̒ͪ̀͆̄̒̀͗͜P̵̠̳̲̲̽̓͂ͬͣͨ͂͜R̷̡̬̹ͪ̿̊͗̃ͤ͠Ę̙̪͑́̿ͧ͛ͅ ͎̰̮͕C̨̙̬̲̜̦̹̠̼̈́̂̐̀I͎̭̙̮̞͚̼͈͋͒͂ͅO̤̬̼̫͔͙̓U̵̒͐̈͊ͥ̾̂͘͏ ̫͍S̪͆ͪͥͬͩ̉̆ ̜͉ͣ̏ͪͤͦ̐͋̐P̛͈͙̒͌̅ͣ͑ͣ́̕A̫̘̺͖̦̱ͦ̉ͩ̓ͣ̋ͬ́͜I̪̖͑ͬͬͦ̈̌̃ͣ͠ ̩͉̯͓ͅṄ͙͕̲̰̻̠͙̫̺͗̄̈́̓̆̚͘͞͞”

You don’t WANT TO RemaIn UnHArmed. They bid you to suffer. Suffer at their slimy, rough, destructive claws, p̋ͤ̒̾ͣ̆ͯ̌̑̍ͪ̄͐͏̛̫̮͙̠̜̬̭͙͇̫̪̺̻̼͖͉̠aws, hands, fins, all of macabre design. Harmful intent is their build, to bring you endless suffering is their mission. HAVE faiTH in the ones who can change. They will BRIng you closer to the LigHT.

Or will they destroy you

YOU KNOW that the choice is yours as you lay your d ̶̢̡̭͙̪̮̺̥̥̲̭̜̙̩̙̹̬̠̗̰͐̈́͗͑̽ͬ̓ͥ͊̃̉̇́͢isgusting little beady eyes on the stone instrument. Looking upon it injects creatures into your veins. One by one, they scurry under your S̢̘̘͉̐̌́̀H̭̪̦̺̔̐͗͝ͅE͍̹͍͇͑̍͑̓̉̽̄͝͡L̙̙̪͇̲̙̟̱͐ͤ̆̇͑̀̇͊ L̸͍̬̦̬̏ͥ͌̉̃̄-̝͍̞̱̝̎͑ͦͯͭC̪̬͗̏́̌͆̓ͩOͨ͑ͤ͐͏̵̤̣͇͕V̢̖̣͙̫̻̻͕͔͙̂̀ͭͧͩĖ͟ ͚̲͍͝Ŗ̠̠̺̣̒ͯ̂̉̄͊́̋̐͞͡E̸̜̫̜ͯ̾̈̌͂̎͂͜͠D̯̣ͣ̅̒̂̌̄͛ͪ ̯̝̣ͅ ̰͔̻̱̼ͪ͗̓̌͢ś̴̶̻̚̚k̻̘͖̲̯͗̔ͪ̎ͣ̿̚͟͞i̗͊̚͝n̷̫̮̏̐̄͘͝ ̫̞ ̥͎̱͇̬̝ͬͥͨ̌ͧ̋ͫ́́̚͝and burroW d̶͈͇͖̠̗̩̂͞e̴̛̟̫ͤ̏̉̽̋̿Ep̛̣̩̻̖̥̳̿̽́͋e̩̹̩̜̯̖͎̱͛̄ͪ̂ͧ͜r ̯̹̭͍̫̱̓ͧ͠ ̼̖͔̍̄ͭ̎͐͋͗̚͜͞i̵̟͈͂ͩͤ̌̐ͨ̋n̨̟̺̫̾͒͟ť̷̘̟͍̭̪͔͇̟̺̅̽̈͢ȯ ̧̨͇͚͕̘̻̘͓͉̏͡ ̴̰̼̬͑̉̈́̓̎͌̈͒̀yͫ͏̲̳̫̱̹̬͜͝ͅo͛́҉̰͙̜̘u̸͚̳͔̣̰ͬͥ̎ͣͩ́r̛̿͘ ͇̩͉̘͙̰͓͘ ̷̈́͏̝͠f͔͎̜͍͖̺̦ͯ͗͟ͅl͍̳̪̘̪͗̐̓̂ͩ̑ͧ̋͞ė̶͍̭͖̤̼͈̟̇ś̷̖͛͗͜ ̻̘̩̰̟̯ͅh͉͉̝̩̫͚̼̳̠̊̂̒ͣ̒͒ͣͭ̍͟͠y̰̩͖̭͓ͬ̑̍̎͐̃̿ͮ̅͞͠ͅ ̖̙̖ ̙̓͑ͥ̓ͩ͜͝flesh̬́́̊ͦͪ̏́.̻̪ͨ͆̄́ ̛͚͎͕̲͉̟̭͎͎͐͛̔̿̿Ỳ͍̼̪͙͓͔̫͕ͯǫ͕̲̯͉̰͉̻̏͐̏ŭ̷̝̑ͪ̉̉ͯ̒̾r ͙̭̥̞̀͆̆ͤͅ ̲̫̤͉͇͈̘̲̚͝M̨̧̦̙͙̺͚̎̔̍ͣ̍̔ͫĨ̛͚̬̱͙̪͓͇͉̅ͅN̨̮̭̣̘̬̭̓͗ͪͫ D̲̗̼̜̥̻̆ ̟͚̈́ͤ͟ȋ̤͍̱͓̪̤̉ͩ̊ͩ̇̀̕s̛̜͙̈ͬ̔͂ͦ͋ͬ͡͝ ̵̘̮̒͑̇ͬ̏͋̀͜b͇͙̫̣ͣ͜ế̩̘̰ing ̷̣̬̭̫̝̮̾͐ͬͭ̔̅̿ͥâͧ̾̏̿҉̴͇̤̜̹͚̝̪t̢̤̩̣͎̮͆́͛̇̏̽̀tͧ͆͗ͤ͐ ͍͚̤̳͕ͬ͗͡ͅac͙͐͊̐̋͠k̷̩̺͇͇̍ͭ͋ͪ͒̊ͬ̏ê̠̹͍̭͙̞̠̗̝ͨ̄͒̉̐͠͠d ̪̩̹ͩ̉ͤ̆͗ͫ͋,̴̜̱̝̘̖̂ ̸͉̥͓͍̹͕̓͗͋̒͒ͩ̀̎ͅi͖̭͎̦̣̯̩̭͛͆͛͛̑̄͜͝n̋̿ͯ̒̀̏̇ͮ͏̶͎̯̳̼̺͝ ̜̤v̴̨͉͔̰̘͐̓̔ͅa̴̡͖̤̝̳̞̪̮̽ͬͦͅde͔̥͙̜͋̀͛ͤͣͤ̌̾̐dͭ̐̆̄͂̒ͣ ̧̞̬̮̭͒͡,̪̼̤͊͐ͯ̌͌͢ ͧ́͡͏̗̮͈̹͚̬͍̬b̸̺̟͚̳̝͉ͤ̏͆̀̍̈́ͬ͘͟y̖̭̱͐̉͂ͤ̒ͣ ̦͎͕̪̥̬̮ͣͭ̃͊̅͊̿́͟t͈͈̖̭ͣ̒̂̌ͪͣ͒̍͞i͓̩̮̱̞̭̻̳̎͛́͂̈ͪͨ̒ͤnͪ ̸̵̛̱̟̳̼̝̦̣̪ͪ̏ͮͤ̽ͦͅy̳̱̖̅ͯͯ̈̐ͯ ̡̗͔̦̟̙ͦ̂b͇͕̙̜͉̻̹ͬ̑͒͌̿ͭ̆͟ͅŭ̗̞͘͘g͓̥̫͌̔ͬ͗ͤ̾̄̃̔̀͡s̃̋̑ ̛̙͖̲͈̗͈͙͙̑́ͪ̔̀͝.̧̬̭͓̍̒̀͜

N͗̇̌̿ͥͪͯͥ͑͗҉̸̩̟̳̲̘͈̘͎ͅͅȎ̸̪͕̝̬̤̬̔̆̽͗ͫ̌̈́́͌̃̊͂̀̾̃͗̋ͯ ͚̫͙͙̦̣͖̦̬̪͙̻!̘͈̠͉͓̮̫̼̲͙ͫ̾̅̂ͣ̍̋̆ͨ̄͐̉̉͘͟͝ͅ ̸̛̯͍̗̩̝̠̽͒ͦ̽̎͑ͥ͆͒ͨͧ̌̄ͭ͊ͩͧ̈ͮ̀͜͞

ņ̄ͯ̐̂͐̇̀ͦ̄̉̏̚͡͏̤͕̩̝̭̗͓̳͎͚͍͖͎͖o̡̗͓͔̽̊̒ͮ̈́̒͂̅ͯͧ̋̾ͮ͢͞ ̤̫͚͎̮̱̘̰͔͙̤̱̖̤͓ ̶̨̰̻̤͇̭͍̣̜͈͈͉̤͔̩̳̔̉ͨ̚ n̴̡ͣͭͫͮ̈̀̈́͗͂͛͒̏̾̔̅ͨ͏̟̗̣̭͖̞͉̫̻̹̳̥̮̟̝͜͢ͅ ǫ̰͖͙͎̟̻͔̳̤̩̮̪̓̀̇̔̔́͡͝ṅ̴͔̝͓̺͎̤͇̮̒ͪ̆̎ͬ͆̉̐ͪ̾͞͞oͯ̐ͬͯ ̴̴̨̼̹̼̺̲̪̰̞ͣ̇̃́͑͑ͥ̃ͯͯ̏̎̉ͨ̌͜͝ ņ̷̢̖̜͈͎̞̙̥̭̰̞̩̲͉̜̭͓̫̜̄̊ͫͧ͊o̸͎͖̙̼͉̝͙̲̊͐̔ͫ̓̉ͪ̏͠͞n̈ͬ ̴̧͕̳̹̰̯̝̯̓̐͌͂͛ͤ̀͘͝ o̷̐́̈͌̿̅ͥͫ͋͛̊͏͚̣̭͈̜̦̙̫̭̘͓̜͚̭̤̯̩̣

Bugs are your FRIEND!! Your friends wouldn’t hurt you, your friends wouldn’t TEAR APART YOUR BODY and DRIll into your organs. You can FEel them knocking on your bones, requesting entry into the MarroW which they want to suck up like slipPERY GUTs waiting to be S̵͑̃̎ͭ͂́ͨͧ͐̓͊҉̟͓̼͚̯̯̫Ļ͖̘̱̘̖̤̥̤͇̘͓̒̌͒̉͒͐̇̀̃̇̓ͧ̈͝͡ͅ ̺͇̜̹̟ṳ̷̫͙͈̞͉̭̳͈̞͉̫̓͋́ͣͣ̔́ͅř̌ͯ͊͂ͭ͆̈́́̈̓̈́̅͐ͧ̀̕͟͏̦͍̝ ͇p̋ͤ̒̾ͣ̆ͯ̌̑̍ͪ̄͐͏̛̫̮͙̠̜̬̭͙͇̫̪̺̻̼͖͉̠ é̷̪͕͇͇̪̮͚̙̠̮̪ͧͨ͐̌̀ͫ́͞ͅD̵̡̺̳̥͚͑̃͒ͣ̀̎̎̆ͩ̂ͪ͘͞, Slurp̋ͤ̒̾ͣ̆ͯ̌̑̍ͪ̄͐͏̛̫̮͙̠̜̬̭͙͇̫̪̺̻̼͖͉̠ed up because they’re tasty, Carly, they’re TASTY AND THEY WANT YOU TO TRY! Please, Carly, p̋ͤ̒̾ͣ̆ͯ̌̑̍ͪ̄͐͏̛̫̮͙̠̜̬̭͙͇̫̪̺̻̼͖͉̠lease let me SHOW YOU how it tastes, how the slime feels between your teeth, rotting each one and smashing into your guns, ripping through your gums to get you to TASTE WITH YOUR WHOLE MOUTH, slitting your tongue in HaLF, in half, in half, in half so it can taste the blood that gushes, the gushing gush of the blood from your halved tongue rushing, rushing in a rush down your throat which begs to be s̴̰͓̭̮͖̝̳̟̤̼̞̮͎͈̺̮̥̻̑ͤͤͤͦͮͫ̅̈ͭ̄̈ͧ̅̂̆͒͠t̓ͨͤ̏̐̃̋͗̈ͬ̚ ̶̤͚͈̜͇̦̳̱͓̪̠̼̂̋̋̽̀̊͘͟͜ͅr̴͙̖̻͎̫̼̟̝͙͚̫ͫ͑̾̅̑̐ͣͧͤ͢anͪͯ ̧̊̾̒͑͞͏̷̲͉̣̗͍̩̰̫̪͉ͅg̴̦̫̦͆͌̉̄̑ͪ̍̔̌͋̏̊ͬ́ͮl͒̋̓ͧ͛͋ͧ͛ͤ́ ̘̝̼͖̱͖̭̠̖̙͕̰̪͈̲̗̼͚̔ͯ̎͛͑̌̉͋͢͟ȩ͍͙̥̲̻̣̻͐ͥ͆̀͌̌́ͫ̓͊͛̄̌ ͇̣̥͍̤͙̤d̊ͦ̈̎̇̃̉͊̽̃͛̇ͦ̾͂̚͏͏̨͇͙̝̤͇̫̙͓̼̹̮̖̥̫̙̦̯̪̝ , s̸̸̮̭̼͔͎̯̞͍̯̫̘̥̻̤̟̟̮̰̏̑̔͛̽͑͌́̍n̷̅̊͆̄ͯ̾ͮͬ̆̎̎ͭ̽̿̍ͤ̏ͥ ̢̥̣̭͍̙͎̹̳̬͓͚͓́͘ap̡̗͕̯͔̘̤̫̘ͯͭ̓̉͒̐̆͂̌ͣ͗ͥͫ́̚͞ͅp͒͛ͮͨ͛ͦ ̻̳̘̤̣̯̫̝͎̼̜̫̪̝̙͌̄ͦͭ̒̇͒͊̀͢͜͝e̶̴̴̗̖͍͇̼̤̠̪̬̒̈́ͭ̾̓̇̎̂͒͝ ͙͚̩͎̪̼̣͎̦͔d͖̙̰̣̤̫͙̞̗̩̖̫̞̔ͤ̃ͬͯ͆̑̋̇͊͞͡ͅ ̯͉̫̮̦̮̘̹̱͉̥̼͕̭̞͕̘ͦ̇̅̄̋ͬ̓̿͘̕͞͝o̽̾̋̃̂ͭ̿̆̍̏ͣͥ̑̈ͩ̊ͣ͜҉͞ ̕҉̥̣̗͖̙̗̗͕̙̜̘̱͍͓̙̲̰r̶̟͚͇̤̤̹̻̟͔̞̪̦̉͒ͦ̒ͧ̐͐͛̊̽̒̏͛̔̕ͅͅ ̻͇̖ͅ ̶̢̡̭͙̪̮̺̥̥̲̭̜̙̩̙̹̬̠̗̰͐̈́͗͑̽ͬ̓ͥ͊̃̉̇́͢ţ̩̼͓͎̙̳͛̐̅͋̽̔ͅ ̻̟̰͎͖̦ȍ̴̝̠̞͖̮͕̖̖̈́ͦ̚̚rn̡̍̅͋̌͊̊̀̓̿ͩ̓ͣ҉͓̮̹͎̬̟̙̘̳̞̭̻̞ ͎͔͉͙ a̵̓̊ͮ̆͗̃̍͂͏̷̸̷̩̟̬̻̖̫̪͓̟̺̖̖̤͓͓̫ͅp̸̨̮̯̣͎̗͈̝̪̰͎̲̾̓͑̕̕ ̫̦̤a̧͉̙̹͉̻̪̣̫͍̳̗̳̱̜̱͛͑ͨ͒͑̒͌͂̋̉͐̌ͦͥ̉̅͢ͅr̄͐̅ͣͬ̓̐̍̈́ͥ̑ ̶͕̬̪̫͖͚̠͔͇̹͉̲̆ͤ̋́ͅţ̴̛̮̮̟͓̺͇̖̝͇̱̗̽̎ͯ͋͆ͭͥͥͣ̅͆̕͢ ̻...

̢̲̙͕̯͕̭̥̲̔̃ͣ̋͌͝T̤̫͈͈̭̟͚̫͆̿̌̓̆̍͗̃h̫̩̻̥͎̯ͨͮ͠e̡̲̗̙̊̀ͫ ͚ͅ ̣͓͕̰̫̦͊ͩ̎ͨ̓͂c̜̘͔̪ͯ͗̂̔̔̚̚͜r̔̇ͫ͝҉̝̱͙̩̘̰͈̺͞a͌͒ͨͥ̃͂̿ͯ͘ ͏̝͓̝̙̜̹͕ͅẁ̵̺͔̝̥͐́l̢ͮ͑ͯ́̉͠͏̻̗̜̪i̷̡̪̱̿͑n̴̸̟͊̒͐ͤͤͩ̊̒ ̮̤̰̬͓̠͚g̡̛̠̙̣̳̗ͬ̊ ̶̝̱̦̩̥̤̦͇̑̊̽͢b̨̮̘̺͈͙͔̍̓͊̀́ͅuͭ̏ͤ͆͛̀͏̰̙̣̟͙g͇̫̰̳͑̊͠͡͠ ̫̙s̢̖͚͇̟̹͋͊ͣ̒̍ͣ͒̅̀̕͜ ̸̤̪̖̈̒͂̿̍͋ͤͤ̕͞w̛͚̮̭̘ͭ̉͡ōͮͪ̊҉̢̯̻̤̙̯͞n͆͏̘̥’͌͐̾̂͛̎̅͡ ̡̙̺̤͢t͑̾̋ͩ͋ͪͧ͛͏҉͕̭̰̬̫̻̱͕ ̷̡̻̱̳ͩ̈̾ͬͣ͂̄͛ḽ̶͍͓͎̻̘̅ͧ̽̓͡ ȅ̞̬ͣͤ̂̽̀͜ͅa͈̲̗͚̖͊̇̇̾ͥ̀͝ṿ̺̊̏̏ͦ̓̆e̺̲̪̖͈ͦ̅͘͢-̾͗̔҉͇̭͍l̶̤͕̖̮̱̫̭̲̒̊͑-̰͉̹͕͎͓̎̍̒͊̒̂͌͟͢l̵͙̣̳͚̗͎ͤ͗̕̕ è̴͉̪͙̩͚̹͍̓ͣ̑̔̇̌́ͅâͩ̈́ͮ͝͏̼͕͕͔̦ͅv̸̬̞̣͚̙̜͍̊̊́̓ͭ͊̆̋̂͝ ͇̳ē̛͉͕͙̥̫̓̊ͯ͊͐͗ͫ-̠̹͔̞̲͙̼͙̳̃̏̈̾̋̒ͯ͟͞l̸̗̲̘̫̙͈ͩ̓̐̓̓͡͝ͅͅẽ̛͂̀̓͂ͩ͏̪̻̙̹͔a ̛̥͍͔̱̖͓̾͌̈́͡ v̮͔̆ͧͯ͢-̛̲͓̯̭͗̃̌ͯ͡l̨͙͍̲͍̗̭̐͋ͫ̔̏̿ͬ̓̌ e̝ͦͮ͒͆̊̍͡-lea-lle-ll--̦͔̹̺̖͖̉ͤͭ̇̏̀-̪̜͍̖̞̮̗͗̒̄͛̓l̉͛̀̑͒̔̀̚҉̦̜͖̙̖̙l̷̪̞̓ͯl̻̙̺͇̖̳͔̗̐͐ͣě̊̀ ̯̝̰ę͓̤͍͖̖͙̖̮͌̃ͩͯ̐̾͠ë́͐̿̅̾̀̃͗҉͓͞e ave you aLONE! ALONE IN THE ̴͖̭͕̪̥ͫ̐ͩͫ͐ͩͭ̐͘͟D̛̘͖̘̣̽̍̌͆ͭ̊̾͒͜A̷̯̙ͦͧ̅͌̾̓́̚R͛̒͛ͪ͋ͬ ̨̧̧͚͓̞̠̳̆̀Ḵ̛̤̟̹͕͖̼̻̇ͧͤͪ̎ͫ́ͬ̀́ ̙̹̘̪̲̥̒ͦW͉̜͖̝̼̪͖͎̏͒ͪ̾̅̿̔̿̇̕Ï̓̋ͩ̂͑҉̳͇̥͓̺̠͔ͅT͚̙͍͂ͨ͜ ̻̝̹̦̜HOUT A LIGHT. N̵̴̞̲̼͈͍̆ͥͫͣͫ̈́ͦͮỎ̶̡̰̠͙̣̝̼ͨ̚͡ ̨̲̮̫͍̬̞̲̼͂ͥ̉̊́̈́̓̓L̞̻͕̆̊̂ͤ͛́̒̀I̶̧͈͇̳͊̆́̒̌̀̊G̸̯̱̯̱̾͟ ͔̹͍Ḧ̴̹̯̱͍͋̽͑͒̅ͦ͟͡T͈̖̉̔̃͂͋͆͐ ͙̤̮͎̺̗̘̎̀ͅ IN THIS DARK ROOM, THIS ROOM THAT ̴̵̛̳̜̪̻̜̒̅̓͐ͯ̊͒̽̽N͍̪͔̑̍̀ͬ̄̏E̩̦̻̬̪ͨ́͑̈ͨ͂̚E͉͋ͤͨ̀͗̅̀̀ ̺̤̩͍̭͕D̖̰͎̖̫͓͈̓̉ͦ̿ͦ̆Ṣ̥͙̲̅̏ͭ̽ A LIGHT BUT HAS NONE............

bUT Now the bugs are departing. Maybe they have a party to go to. maybe they have a f̴̖̖͂ͮ̒̿ͧ̾ͨ̀ú̴̦n̨̳ͮͤͯ̇̔͠͝e̔̄̒͟҉͖̭̮r̢̨̪͕̯̩̰̲̜̲ͩ̊̔a ̻͉̺̥̦̼̱̍ͩ͜l̬̦̱̰̬͍ͮͥ̆͆͆ͧ͘ ͙̤̲̩͉̞̩̃̏̆͟͠t̻͚̰̱̘͎̭͛̇͢͡͠o̴̡̼͖̜͌ͫ͂͑̿͋͋͢ ̯̞̘͋̌͗̒̂̓̌̎ͪ͢a̱̤̮̘̺̰͕̩ͯ̅ͥ͗ͥt̷͆ͥ͂͆̋̌҉̖̩̹t͔͚͙̓ͭ̆ͣ͞ė ̴̡̯̠͔̖̺̺̠͗̅̔ͬ̇ͥ̎ņ̪͈̞̼ͥ͂̒̚̕͡d. Maybe they’re SICK of the taste of your flesh, your insides, your blood, you. So they go, they leave, and they don’t come back. But they’ve taken a piece with them...A PIEC̡̞̙̺͉̭̯͐̐E͚͍̹̦̪ͪ̇ͪͪ̉ͤ͘͞ ͈̖̺͕̣̦ͫ̓ͯͮ̀͡Y̴͔̍̆̚Ơ̳̤̻͎̗̹͕̂ͬÜ̴͈̔ͬͮͭ ̻̞͉̼̽ͩ̎̾͆͜ͅC̡̧̭̟̠͎̬̘͕̏̎ͣAͦ̌̊ͦ͟͏̬̰͇̞̱N̿́ͬ͏̸҉̼͕̼’̉̒̎ ̩̘̌ͫ̂ͭ̀͘Ṱ̴̢͎͔̭̲̮ͧ͗ͅ ̩̤́͊̂̍̑ G͊̀̃̐̇̆͏͖̲̖Ȩ̛͓̻͌ͥ̈́͗̎̒͆̓͜Ṭ̼͓̳̲̳̤ͦ͂ ̟̪̫̟̞̠̐͊̋ͦ́͂B̷̘͇̳̩ͫͭ͆̓̇A̢͕̞̩̗͊ͫͅ C̥̮̲̭̪ͨ̋ͥ̆ͨ̈́ͮ͆ͣK̴̭͎̃̊̀ͤ̒̿̊ͧ ̫͚̝͓̮́͋̎R̶͉̰̦͈͚̣̙̾ͯ̌̇̿̐I͔ͬͦGHT NOW AND A PIECE THAT YOU MISS, A PIECE THAT YOUR BRAIN CAN’T BRING BACK ON ITS OWN AND SOMETHING THAT IS FAR TOO VALUABLE TO JUST LEAVE O UT OF THE PUZZLE........

̴̲̝̩̘̮̪ͯͮ͐̄͂͂͆ͨ̊͘T̫͕̥̼̺͖͙̞͂͊͛͐͛ͤ͐h̜̪͑ͪ̏̿̓̓̑ǐ̡̠̂̔̀ ̰̖̭͇s̶̼̮͍̠̜͎̗ͮ̊̊̒̏ͥ͋̍͢ ̸̷̤̖͗̌̃p̵̴̙̩̥̘̣͆͒̂ͮ̚̕u͖͇͉̦̟̙̤̙ͣ̋̓ͣ̊͡ẑ̛̞͚̭̦̤̔͋̓̃ͭ͡ z̷̬͖̿ͪͨ̓͢ļ̙̖̝̳̫̻̳̗̊̇̐ͫͧ̉ͤe͉̯̭̩̥͖̳̦͍̾̅͘͞ ̷̴̗̦͕̮͕̠̟̤̰̿͆́̀ͫ̌͘ĭ̢͎̖ͩ̍ͣ͂̕s͖̹͍̝̲̹̟̘ͫ̏ͤ̂ͤͬ ͈͚̙̏̄ͪ͢ͅb̶͈͍̠̘̬̜̩̦̳ͫr̷̴̡͓̫̘̪͍͎͆̅o̸̩͉̼ͯ͗ͥk̟̂̄͑ͥ̃ͩ͊͠ ę̗̓́n͚̰͐ͪ̑͛̓͆.̭͈̭̟̞ͬ̌͋̔̾ͪ͞

There it is again, the stone instrument. You can see it there...sitting there.....with the children....turning them crazy like it turned you mad.

YOU ̴̲̝̩̘̮̪ͯͮ͐̄͂͂͆ͨ̊͘ARE ͒̿̓̏͏̵̮̱̙̭N͓͎̄͛̋̐ͩͩ̓̃͜͞O̡̜̥̖͇̬͎̎̆̽̚͢T̵ͯͭ͐̇͆̑ͯ̐ ̬͇͙̹ M ̴̲̝̩̘̮̪ͯͮ͐̄͂͂͆ͨ̊͘AD

JuST MISunderstood. Mis understood in a world where you cannot ever fit in if you arenn’t like the others. If you aren’t the same, aren’t ̛̗͉̈̏̓͠gͥ̈ͥ̔̇ͮ̃҉̺̯̠͔͉̖̞̦̀o̷̠̗̬͌ͤͥͭo̴͍̰̦̳͎̓̅̈́̇̔́̾͌͠ ̜̜͓d̩̳̝̄͞ ̹͍̟͎͇̣̬̬̖ͣe̶̷̙͉̭͔̗̦͊̍ͬ̈́ń̨̯̫̭̐́̊͜o̶̻͔̦̟̙͋ͤͯ̎ͭ̀̕u͂̚ ̴̴͍̍͋ͭ̌̄̑̓͞g̸͍̺̝̏ͭͬh̶̞͈̪͖͚̒ͭ̌̾͂ͧ̋̄͐͘͝ͅ,̣̩ͣͮͮͪͦ̉̈͜͝ ͎̣̲ ̄̑̒̃̈́͏̙̭͔̻̮̖̀a͓̜̞̰̙͖ͤ̃ͦ̌̓́͟r̦̝̻̬͎̳̜͕ͫ͒͑ę͔̎ͭ̿̆̀ͩͣ̓ ͕̼͙̳ṋ̶̡̻̉̓͜ ’t like them. You Ä̸͓̲̃̌͡R̛̟̅̔̔̐́͛̐ͫĘ͕̹̱̬͋ͤ̀̂ͦ̌͘͘N͎̝̻̝̺̜͕̘͋̏’ͪ̆͜҉̙ ̱̙̘͇͓̝̦̘T̶̡̜͚͍̮̖̰͉̎ͥ̀ ̯͖̙́̓͒͐̒̅ͣ̇̀͡͠L̙̮̣̗̲̱̫̥̬͒̍̀͞I̱̩̱̞̎ͮ͑K̥͛̓̊̍͆̊́ͅE̋̋̈́ ̳̣̏ ̢ͥ̄̄̐ͨ҉̷̹̜̙̪̰͍̟̘ͅŤ͂̐̔͑͋ͯ̎͞҉̢̘̥͔H̷̙͛̆ͦ̕͞E̷͉̋ͦͬͤ̈́͒͋ ͖̝̰̜̪̺̬̟M̛̿̿͒ͫͨ͌̓̓̚͏̺̙͇̼ BECAUSE Ṭ̞͔̣̝̞̫̲͌͢H̗̤̥̣̼͙̑ͅE̴̗̰͈͎̫̘̝͓͌͂̈́͊̾͒̋͑͡Y̛̰̻̌̿̿͗͗̓͟ ͙͍̰ ̨̡̘̪̰͎̙̻̇͒͗̌̐ͧ̚͠ͅD̛̆̀̎̒̑ͪ҉̯̹O̢̩̭̝͌̾͂͑̂͟͠ N̯̻̱̪̞̣͍̓͂̃̓͆͆͑̊’̵͍ͤ̓̌̈́́ͅT̡̛͖͎͙͔̼͉̜̹̆̿͑ͩ̂͌͑͌ ͫ̾͡͏͇͍̪Ư̷̫͎̦͎̓͆́N̷͕̽̈́ͤͨ̄ͥ̍Ď̛̠̪͙̺̜̫̥̗͋E̢ͤ͗ͫͥ̎̔͌̓͡ ̬͉͖̗̯͙̩͠R͇͚̙̞̙̜̄̏̋͒͑̇ͭͧ͜S̸͙̣̬̺̣̮̠̱͊̚͜T̴̡͎̳͎̬̑Ȃ̑ͧͧ ̨̜̗͕̘͔̪̖͍̀ͅN̵͕͓̜̭͕̔͠D̸̝̼͕̬̮͙̪̅͟ͅ!!̤̲̱͖͇͆͊̔͐!̋̚ ̭̩͇̕ They don’t understand the pu̪͖̼̱ͪ̋̔̔̑̅͂l̮̺̤̰̮̺̟̳ͬͪl of this instrument, the absolutely amazingly incredible pu̪͖̼̱ͪ̋̔̔̑̅͂l̮̺̤̰̮̺̟̳ͬͪl that this guitar bestows, ̡̘̭̥̹͖̤̤̌̂̉ͪͣ͐̈́Ḇ̨̹͇̈́͊͘ E̷̱͓̞͕̟͕̓̅S̴͇͉̦͋ͣ̋T̊̄ͬ͗ͩ̆̕҉̱̥̹̖̫͇̣́ͅO̦̭̖̟̥ͫ͗̾͘͜͢W̑ ̯̗͕̲̱̱̰̯̫̌̄ͦͬ́̕S̸͕̭̻̅́̌ͯ!

THE STUPID Item [Greiving ͍͊̆͢G̠̼̺̥̖̭̓̏͑̃̋͑ͩ̚ͅu̸̼̜̻͇̺͕̰̣͋ͩ̊ͬ́͑̂͞itả͊̂̋̈́͂ͫ̚ ̴̩̞̙̫͔̤r̵̦̤̻̪̰̜ͣ̌ͭ̃] was added to the DAMNED Team Inventory.......

So you sit ̪͚̝͕̱̼̲̜ͤͫͥ͋ͣ͆̕. You sit as your mind sp ̪͚̝͕̱̼̲̜ͤͫͥ͋ͣ͆̕ins, twirls and throws itself to the wind. Your hand is punching, your feet are kicking, your horn is jabbing. All around you screams drown you out as you F̧͖̲̖̮̱͎͇̀̐̆͂͌E̝͔͊ͬ̃͐̈ͣ̒͡E̜̬̟͓͈̹ͩ̾͑ͫ͜L͉̖̰̘̬ͫ͟ ̢̯̝͈̟͙́͗so̶͆ͧͥ̊̊͊͑ͩ͜͏̙̦̮̼̮̹ͅm̷̻̠̹̪ͪ̅̂̈́͛̀ething...f eel something coming. Something ̪͚̝͕̱̼̲̜ͤͫͥ͋ͣ͆̕ IS there, and something IS going to take you. Take you back, take you into her arms, into his embrace, under their divine wing.

You stumble out of the school......is this a schȯ̴̗͈̪̺͎ol̛̲͍̼͉͉ͬ̄ͧ̅̀͑̍ͤ̈͜?̂ͭ̕͠͏̼͓ͅ ͆̈͟͏̸̰̜̗̰͔̜͙͈͇Ḁ̛̟̪̫̯ͦ͋͊ͪ̂́̽̾̀ p̘̻͒͊̐͊̎̚̕r̵̨̟ͤiͨ͛ͤ̓҉̡͖͙̰͜s̵̘̤̱̃̆ͨ͗͆͟͢o̠͍̔̑͋͌͋̆͂̀̚ ̹̟͔̬͇͚n̛̫͙̝̥̰̺̍̿́͛ͤ̉̿ͭ?̵̙͖͔̳͌̅̎̋̔͠͞ You D̯͙̺̬̦͙̬͛̌̅ͅO̡̻̦ͬ̽ͬ̌̃ͥ͑͘͢N̨͍̯̞̺͗ͦ̍̈́͟’̼̜͗T̍҉̪̬̺̭̞͍͎ ̬ ͯ҉̵̥͇͇̖̹̱̞̕ K͊̃͐̉͌ͥ̃̽̍͝ͅN̻͈͓̘̼̪̙̾͋̏̅̈́̍ O̶̤͙̞̝̯͍̊̇̃̌̐͞W͎̱̗̲͆͒̔͆̏̚͢ until you hear a voice. The voice that was coming before. The voice that was telling you that it’ll help you, nurse you, aid you...... And here it is, here it is just staring you in the face with pṵͭ̈͐̾ͪͬ̅ͣ̃ḻ͙̱̮̹̤ͥ̋ͥͬ̾͞s͌ͮ͏̡͍̻̩̱͔i̷͕̹̥͇͉̥̎͟n͊ͪ́̅ ̽ͭ̚̕҉̞͕͖̰̱̻̻ģͦ̽͑̇̈̏̐ͧͨ҉̹̪̫̳͔͚̖̗ ̵̼̘̪͙̏̀̃b͚͙͙̹̻͇̋͛̏̿̎͒ͫ̓͢͞͞ l̡̥͎̣̰̼̪̣͒̽̊̃̈͂̉̎͛͞o̷̞͇̿͐ͭ̕oͫ̍͛̄͌͂ͦ͏̥̬͍͝dy eyes and a grin. It takes you and your head lolls back, your e̙̗̪̝̝ͩ̊ͤ̍̽̑ͧ͌ͅy͙̦͍̍ͪ͢ę͈̳̼͉̪̣̤̦ͨ͒͑͗͂ͪ̅́͟s̈́̈́̾͛͒͗̎͡ ̵̣̗̠̬̬͉̙͡ ͕̱̻̟̘͒̿̂ͮc͕͓̣̺̖̘̻̙̎ͭͤ̀͆ͫ͊̏̕l̵͇̽̃͆͗͌ͤo̒̓̄҉̷̫̮̪̹̭͢u̅ ̡̯͕̻̮̚ḑ̴̸̣̻̤̼̙̠̓ ͔̠̱̝̞̌̓̉̿ͯ̀͠͞o̸̷͖͔͒̆̀v̷͙͙̞̻̈ͦ͋ë̷̮̤̼̳̥̫͈́̓ͣ͐ͦͤ̋ ̦r AND FINALLY you are given...

..̡̪͈̼̳̠͙̓̽͡...ã̷̗̞̬̦̙ͦ ̳̯͙͔̗̿͛̉̓̎͆͟͢p̼̤̤̬̲͉͉͉ͦ̍ͯ̄͟e̷̸̩̙̓ͣ̏ͥͤ̾͑̈͢ą̵̭̠̝͕̏̀ ̬̜͓ͅc̴̢̙͂̅̉̄ͫͅeͤ͊͞҉̧͉̞͇͍͖͙̜ͅf͙̬͔̺̝ͨ̽̑̍ͧ u̵̬͌͗̈́ͦͩl͐̋̇̋̂̋̇҉̝͓̘̭̝̩͚͉̬͝ ͔̙͈̳̱͓̞̥̺ͣ̈́̏̊ ş̸̩̅̉̏̃̆̽̈l̨̛̥̲̘̈́ͮͫ̂́ę̬̙͖̤̠̘̭ͪ̄̐͒̋̆ͤ̒͟ͅęͭ̍͛̈ͬ̆͜ ͉͎̮͎pͫ̇҉̴̧͕̯.̢̤̤̪̣͖̱̗͈͋̑͐ͭ͡

Carly has been abducted by the Stalkers.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 0/4 BERSERK
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

Hello, Pormalu - me again. I'll protect you again, this evening, if that's alright. If you have any new leads to share on the Stalkers, I'd be extremely grateful.

While I'm here, can we talk about Rabukan a little bit? I know she must be having a really hard time after Krum's death, and I was thinking about trying to lend her a wing at the Fire Department tomorrow. I know I don't fit in very well, but I hope I can help.

Protect 10. Pormalu the Arcanine.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Oh, I hadn't realized it was so late... Well at this point I think I might as well stay in the base and heal up

{Rest}

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Forgot I was on 1 sanity :/ guess I'll rest as well. Though only healing one point is hardly worth it xD
    GCEA

Rescue Carly the Heracross

Search (95a) Grande Gallery Basement Floors B-0

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I like Staryubucks.

Search (14a) Staryubucks Coffee (Abandoned) <UNSEARCHED>
    The Eastbound Shopping Center looks positively creepy at night. You approach with caution, almost expecting a Stalker to leap out at you as you come closer, until you eventually find a broken window to slip in through. The entire place has been trashed, complete with graffiti and a handful of homeless Pokémon. You wonder how this isn't a gathering place for Stalkers, as stepping anywhere near it gives you the chills.

You come across the abandoned Staryubucks Coffee store, which seems slightly more intact than some of the other stores you have passed. Another chill rushes through your legs and into your bulb, but you get the sense that whatever you are feeling is not of a demonic nature. Rather, the opposite.

Your curiosity gets the better of you and you continue in, moving around dusty tables and chairs long knocked over. Signs and menus have been torn or have been stolen, and the glass cabinet which you imagined once held baked goods and other tasty treats has been smashed. Whatever used to be there has stuck to the shelves and invited plagues of mould inside, which repulses you. Nothing in this café smells natural or fresh, which is only one of the many clues given to you that this entire shopping complex has been abandoned for months, or possibly longer.

You scour the entire cafe, heading into the back and even searching the drawers and cupboards. The only thing you find is a defunct security camera which you can't access or even activate despite your skills. You wonder if it holds anything of significance, but if it does, then it might be worth coming back here to check once someone with the adequate abilities can spare the time.

Object {Defunct Security Camera: <Repair>} was noted in the Team Records.

Knowing there's nothing else here for you, you leave the building, feeling one last breeze of chills ripple through your veins before heading back to base.

Eddie the Bulbasaur (S: Grass/Poison)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Escort/Protect
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2