Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Hey guys!

I'll keep this short and to the point, since I suck at these posts. I left in the Winter because of mental health reasons, I developed a new disorder and it was slowly driving me insane (to put it mildly). I'm doing a lot better now, but it's still hit and miss somedays. I'll try to be more active from now on, but I may still poof for small bouts of time when I hit lows or get really busy.

I'm sounding like a broken record now, but I am sorry for leaving without a word. It was hard to talk what I was going through at time and... yeah.

So, basically, expect to see me around more!
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Just saying this really far in advance, but July is going to be a crazy month to me because I'm being whisked all around the country due to university summer school events taking place. The 2nd to the 7th, and the 24th until the 29th (I get back on the 28th, but I'm going somewhere else the day after) I'll be absent. Sorry guys. :(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Just saying this really far in advance, but July is going to be a crazy month to me because I'm being whisked all around the country due to university summer school events taking place. The 2nd to the 7th, and the 24th until the 29th (I get back on the 28th, but I'm going somewhere else the day after) I'll be absent. Sorry guys. :(
    No worries! That sounds pretty cool. Hope you have fun!
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    No worries! That sounds pretty cool. Hope you have fun!
    Thanks! I'm not even sure I'll have the time for fun with all of the university-level work I'll be doing. It's scary but exciting at the same time and I can't wait! :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I've been a terrible person on this forum. I think it's in my best interest (and yours) if I leave until I'm able to not be a complete jerk. I'm really sorry for what I've done.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Finally got my first year of uni done and all my busy stuff is done!!
    So I shall be more active on here from now on until I drop off a bit again when I start my second year of uni in October. You'll see me around in the art section with some new art stuffs hopefully. :D

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    blechh, I'm normally kept busy during the spring/summer working outdoors, but this year has been pretty ridiculous so far, on the plus side, i've got racoon eyes from wearing my sunglasses while working and a farmer's tan so wicked it's got the girls lining up to take a peek QQ. I got this whole week off for a vacation so I had time to poke my head in before my (not so) fun 12 hour roadtrip to Minnesota, and say...Hi!!! hope all is well here with the PxR fam bam!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    blechh, I'm normally kept busy during the spring/summer working outdoors, but this year has been pretty ridiculous so far, on the plus side, i've got racoon eyes from wearing my sunglasses while working and a farmer's tan so wicked it's got the girls lining up to take a peek QQ. I got this whole week off for a vacation so I had time to poke my head in before my (not so) fun 12 hour roadtrip to Minnesota, and say...Hi!!! hope all is well here with the PxR fam bam!!
    We miss you! I hope all has been well with you. Have fun in Minny!
    τι ζωή

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    We miss you! I hope all has been well with you. Have fun in Minny!
    I miss being here too, gotta try and take advantage while i've got some free time.

MN is gonna be a blast, going over there to be crowned? uhh anointed? I'm gonna be a godfather, and then food, lots of food, gonna take some of my cousin's out to get juicy lucys and hopefully hit a brewery or two maybe take them to new bohemia to eat some exotic wursts

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Hey good to see you! Wondered where you'd disappeared to :) Darn life, getting busy.
    GCEA