Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

I'll disarm [Dagger of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

Gonna go take the circuitry to that elevator and repair it. Hoping its our missing bibarel and not some trap.

VPP

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I will go to (44) Rubinelle Condominiums and enter the secret room of Nhils with the blacksmith locket and flame.

Edit: since we don't have the locket ready yet, I'll use the logbook on the repaired locket (hopefully that is the right thing to do xD)
    GCEA

Whoops, forgot someone else laid claim to suicidal delivery! Hmmm... Guess I can learn Restrain from the Scyther, since Briteria's a Night 'Mon.

EDIT: Actually, if it's not too much of a bother, I'd like to deliver the Flame and Insignia to Nhils' hideout. Leaving Bless back at base, in that case- it's WAY too dark in there for her. I unmask this blacksmith poser alone.
    Last edited by ARandomTool; 12-02-2017 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Read through current events

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I take the Crushed Insignia to the Jewelry Repair
    You take the [Crushed Insignia Dial Locket] and head over to Overland Metalworks and make your way to the fourth floor, where the large, metallic machine meant for jewelry repair and reconstruction is located. Once you find it, you lay out all the pieces upon the tray and then press the startup button.

The machine is loud when it starts up and makes a lot of noise, but you figure for a machine like this, there's likely a lot of mechanisms and motors running to make the repair process possible. You watch as the metallic tray slides into the machine and the reconstruction process begins.

As expected, the process isn't quick by a lot shot. As you watch and listen to the machine do its work, you notice it works in phases. At one moment, you hear what sounds like a grinding noise coming from the bottom, then that stops, which is then followed by a whirring noise coming from the upper assembly, the machine then beeps two times with several output lights coming on with another one flashing, followed by a whole other series of noises and output signals over the course of what feels like an hour. The whole time, you're wondering if this machine is able to really able to pull this repair job off, or if this locket was really just too damaged beyond repair and not even this machine can handle its reconstruction.

After an hour of waiting and lots of noise, the mechanisms stop, the machine goes quiet, and a lower tray slides out of the machine before you. On it is the locket, now fully repaired. You're quite surprised this machine managed to complete the job considering how utterly destroyed the locket was just an hour ago.

You pick it up and examine the locket to discover it is now in perfect condition, as if nothing ever happened to it in the first place. But you notice something on it that you never thought would be on a locket like this, so you examine it further.

On the locket itself, there is a series of three metallic insignia dials. You turn the dials clockwise and counterclockwise and discover it's a clockwork-like mechanism. As you turn the dials, different shapes and designs form and change on the front of the locket, very much like turning a kaleidoscope. It then hits you that this is meant to function exactly like a combination lock and the correct symbol will actually work as a key.

You look over all the possible symbols that can be created by during the dials. You're instantly reminded of the Material Logbook that was found earlier, and you're for certain that the symbol that was depicted in that book links to this Insignia Dial Locket. However, it's been a few days and you don't remember it by heart, so you know you're going to need to use the book as reference when turning the dials to the correct setting to make sure the locket works correctly when used as a key.

Item [Crushed Insignia Dial Locket] has been turned into [Repaired Insignia Dial Locket: Logbook Confirmation].

You decide to head back to base and let others know what has transpired.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugclue View Post
    I will interview Vasha the Swanna.
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Water)
    -1 Evolution Stage Difference

You find Vasha at her apartment at the Dayshare Apartments complex. She's a bit down, but when you arrive, it seems you uplift her spirits a bit.

"Hello there," she smiles to you. "Oh, thank you so much for what you've done for my mom! She's feeling better and I got a phone call that her surgery went well and she's expected to make a full recovery in about two weeks! You have... no idea how scared I was for the longest time, but thankfully she's going to be okay. She and I are so close."

"Well, there's some bad news," Vasha sighs. "I'm going to need to find another job. Same thing with Cray and Niki. Because Vessi... passed away, they're going to be closing down the diner. It's... awful. My goodness, Vessi was so nice. Why did it have to be her?"

She sighs again, unsure of what she's going to do next, but she nods and hasn't lost hope.

"I'll find something else," Vasha tells you, feeling firm and determined she'll pull through. "In the meantime, as far as the Stalkers go, well, I did see something odd. Something I haven't noticed before. Just last night, I saw Yandil the Smeargle again as I was heading home. I know what the others have been saying about him, but I saw him running through the streets with a sledgehammer. I have no idea where he got that from. I tried to follow him, but I didn't want him to notice me. Well, I was too late. I lost sight of him and I didn't see him again for the rest of the night. It's really strange, though. What would he need a sledgehammer for at that hour? He's really strange and I have a feeling he was responsible for what happened to Cashi! I bet that's it! That's what he was using that sledgehammer for! He probably killed her with that thing! I... I only wish I had proof of that, though..."

"Well, maybe I can help in another way," Vasha tells you. "When I was younger, I used to be a part of a rescue team in Cyanbay Town. It was great and it was work that really made me feel good about myself and helping others, but unfortunately, the guild didn't make enough Poké money and we had to disband. I still call my former partner Rami the Sandslash on the phone just to keep in touch after we went our separate ways. Well, we were one of the best rescue teams at the time, and I still remember quite a bit about what I learned. If you want, I could show and train you or your friends on how to help rescue other Pokémon, or even how to break out of capture yourself, if you ever get into trouble. Just let me know."

#5 Vasha the Swanna has been recognized as a teacher for the Rescue/Escape Skill.

"Let me know if you need my help," Vasha tells you as she expresses her thanks. "For what you did for my mom, I'll help anyway I can. Today, I think I'll head out and see if I can get a job elsewhere in town. There's got to be someone hiring around here."

Marta the Buizel (M: Water)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Naptime. Resting for today, need sanity.
    After what you had to deal with at the Children's Hospital wing at the Southwarren Medical Center, no Pokémon in existence has the right to say you don't deserve the rest. Being able to climb into the abnormally comfortable bed at the Emissary base has never felt so good.

You rest your tired head on the pillow and it feels incredibly blissful, though the vicious shadows and nefarious voices of Bloodwish's attacks are still lingering and ravaging about in your mind. Still, you take comfort in knowing their time is limited. You close your eyes and let pleasant dreams replace the nightmares you've witnessed, and it makes the recovery process easier.

Quincy has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

The voice and the shadows still linger around you, but bit by bit, they're losing the fight.

Quincy the Victini (S: Psychic/Fire)
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism, Restrain

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Let's rest again!
    Though you had a refreshing night sleep, you decide to keep resting as the mayhem that Karrasin left you with is annoying. Though an extra voice whispering "death" and "fire" and incessantly hissing isn't something you're a stranger to, you'd still prefer it going away forever. That and the Shaymin doesn't like the thought of you going even madder than you are already.

You pull the bedsheets up and close your eyes. At least while you're sleeping, this voice won't be in your dreams.

Madder has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

The shadowy whispers go quiet and thankfully, the shadows stop acting like they have minds and lives of their own. It's refreshing and keeps the psychosis at controllable levels.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll interview Ledric the Hitmontop

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Hey, Eric, do you want to deliver a mirror and a sigil to the Morning Chime Motel and have a chance of witnessing something reasonably interesting, by chance? It would really be appreciated as you have full stats.
    I'll do what this guy says.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links