Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Talk to #32 Briteria the Braxien
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

2. This post has been liked by:

I really wanted to get that old safe at #20 this day, but you know better safe than sorry! Get it? Because tonight I'm going to lockpick the safe? And the box safe can be used as the protect safe? No?

Lockpick the old safe at 20 because repition.
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

4. This post has been liked by:

E͉̱̟̮n͓̤̼͍̖͇̮̤͟ņ̦̩̪S̸̜͈͎̀P̨̡͉͟ͅA̰̙w͚̳ǹ̡̠̥̣̤̖͈͓&# NaKIurHs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Locked doors? No problem! Years of Legend of Zelda has prepared me for this!
    I'll use the [Rusty Key] on the {Rusty Cellar Door: Rusty Keyhole} at (24) The Tolbin House.
    And you call yourself "Hope." Blbbha̵̦͙̱̹̞ͭ̽͑́͝ͅhͤ͏͉͈̯͘͘ḍ̴͇͙͕ͧ̒ͪ̒̈ͦ̀a̛ͧ̊͒̏ͩ̈̑̉҉ ̯̝̤̣̺̰̼̣̤hdashhaha haha!!!! ha haha hahhhhhaaaa!!!!!!!

No, no, so you go to the Tolbin House and you stuff that tetanus-inducing key right in your d̟͓̗̪̗̥̩͚̞̙̹̮̰͕̯͙̱͓ͤ̉ͩ̊̀̓̉ͮͩͧ͠͞eͬ̏̑́ͬ͏̴͕̻̲̣̖͎̯̼̮̞͘ ̹̖̭̬̰͖̘̠p̨̜͉̥̞̟̭͇̘̼̊ͤ̈́̆ͫ̃̈̒̓ͫ̋̅͆̽͛͟l̄̑͒͋͊͊̒̿ͤ̂ͨͥ̈́ͬ ̶̞̤̲̥̥ơ̳͍̮̪͚͙̰̩͔̲͇̘͙̝͕͕̻̬̎̅̋̎̀̾̓͑̇ͯ͜͡͠r͗͋̉̉̐͂ͦ͌͌̇ ̶̣̱͕̬̭͔̺̱̫̺̼̘ͩͧ̓͛̚͠a̽ͥ̋͊͆͊ͤ̿̓ͧͫͦ̇̑ͫ͗̿͋͏̪̼͈̤͔̲͟b̉̒̏ ̵̨̤͉͕̥̃̊͐͌̍̀͘l̵̡̘̮͓͖̰̥̞͚͕̱̥̼̬̹͎͚͆ͩ͌̽ͤ̓̀͡͡ͅͅe͂ͨͮ̐ͯ͐ ̶̛͈̼͚̼̻̤͈̪͍̗̗̲̩̜͚̳̝̰͞ filthy mouth but it's all just ḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘ bloȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜dy damn game to you and that's just peachy and creamy. Nnffffyeah, shove it in there and go see what's inside for all that f̖̱̻̓͆ͤu͎̰̺̙̼͕̫͂n͖̬̞̻̜͑͒̈ͫ̓̀ͅͅ ͗f̬̼̝̦̑̔̈́̑͒ͮo̳̗͇͓̻ͧͤ̾̎ȑ̨̹̤̰ͦ̀̃͗́͐ ͕̘͚̯͎̬̐̆̎ͩ͝y͚̱̋o̥̯̦͚͊͑ͥ̀͞ú̔͛̓͏͍̣ to discover.

And it even seems okḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘y at first. Totally okay until you ȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜pen the door and it SMEEḚ͍̠̯̭͙͇̙ͦ͌͟Ê̶̼̫̣̲͂ͫEELLLS like flaming, flapping anus and you keep going because ohhh, there's probably so much goddamm̘̺͔̞̯ͩ͊̃͝m̩͔̫̙̗̝ͥͣͦͩ̏͛͌ͯ̚m̴͆ͣ͂̀҉͍͎̬̭͎̘̜m̋̀̀ ͓̺̫̩̦m magic here that you just didn't want to miss out and relish all the fun.

But you InSiST oN PLayiNG thIS saME gaME AgAIn. ThiS TimE ArouND, I̴͙̦̫ͭ̏͛͆ͩ̍́T͕̤̯̟̖̃ͧͥ́͋ͮ̐ͪ͠ͅ ̥ͤ̎w̛͎̭̣̩̞̪̖͖̉̎͆ͥ̂̋ͅi̯̰͔̻̬͒̽̐ͯ̓͆͆ň̡̢͉̗͖̰̠͈͋S̒͊̽̾̊ ̡̙̞̮̬̿͑͜͠ anD You'RE tHE LosEr Now.

You take a looksie and wow! Someone's been using the Tolbin Cellar as their S̩̙̥̖͉̳͚̘͖̮̝̫̹͕̖̖̖ͅL̬̟͎̪A̭̪̙̰̣U̮̮̣̘͍̫̼̖͇̩G̺̜̺̺̥̯̘̗ ̻̪̱̟̹͍͎̣̼̬ͅH̰̝̪̼̱̗̮̥̯̗̯̬̼̫͎̺̬Ț͎̹̼̜̟̯̖̝̫̝̱͓̰E̼͔͚͍ͅ ̠̱̭̘̼̘̳͎̮̭̤R͕̘̪̩͈̜͇̮̖̪͕̗̫̗͉ͅH̤̦̟̼̲͍̻O͔͉̱͚̩̭̬͉̮͉̣͍͖ ̺̭̩͍U͙̳͕͍̟͚͕̲̣̘͇̱̟S̮̜͓͕̮̲͖͔̪̭̻̯̩̣̙̪E͓͓͖̥̦̗͇̝̰! !!

And guess whḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘t? Oh, ȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ou're going to love this part the best. It's Kanja's. I'M NOT KIDDING!!

Hȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜pe gets to enͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅjoy 3 Damage to Sḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘nity.

Hope gȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜es ABSOLUTELY BEYOND BERSERK AND enͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅjoy your ȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜wn personͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅal little apȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜calyps e of ê̱̗̤̻̭̞̹̳̄͜͜v̠̱̖͖̫͗̓̀ĕ̱̆́͛͟͢ͅr̭̗͉͔͚̼͍̦̊ͫ͌̍̃̈̑iͦͨ ̛̯̱ͅs͕̝̣͉̰̥͎̈͛ͦ͛͗̚͠t̷̵̰̳̦̞͈̺̫ͪ͌̐ͨ̿̏ͥͅa̜͍̳̮ͣ̆ͦ̍̒ͤ͡ͅ ͉̱̲͕n̳̳̖͍̥̳͇͌̅̈͟g̵̠̱͍͇͇͑̍̍̾ͪͥ̇ͅs̔̒ͬ҉͎̬̩̼̬͕t̬̹̹ͫ̀́a ̞̥͚̻͙͖̒ͩn̡̰̅͊̚ĝ̙͝͠ụ̠̪̭ͤ́̄͜i̵͋ͥ̓͗̾̎ͫͬ̚҉̟̬͇̦͓s̴̗̓̿ ̜̞͖̩h̵̡͉̣̲̫̳̞̰̋̌!͉̙̫͍̳̰̺̉̾̇͒ͬͦ̑͟!͎̼̫̯͈͎̃͋͌ͣ͞!͈͔̽͗͝ ̞͈!̴͕̠̖̇ͮͨͣ͂̿̃̑͜!̸̦̼̀ͧ͗!̞̙̬̀̒!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet it feels so right. Like you've ḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘lways wanted to be cozy in this.

Today you're the rinͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅgleader in your own personal v̷̨̭̤̥̩͙̻̣̑ͯͬͮͣö̵̸̫̼̝̭͚̥̠̫́̓̊̋̕m̡̧̛̯̹̈́̌i̠͌ͧͯ͛̾ͭͩͬ͠ ͎̤͓̟̘͕t̶̬̠͇̙̣̣̊̇̾ͣͨ̊̚ ̠͖̗̜̯̙͕̇ͩͧ͗̍́c̞̟̲̞̫̪̅ͥͪͪͨ̆͠i̸̼̠̭͗͊͡ȓ͇͛c͓̲̺̎ͤ͌̀uͫ́ ̏͆ͦ̐҉̯̰̰̳͓ṣ͎̬̰͓̥̹̐̓͠͠, because you don't just put on a show. It's the best show. It's your show and there's no ȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ther show in town because your show, your show, your show just stḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘mped them all out because it's your show. Your vomit circus. But when the drivel performance is supposed tȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ be over, you're still going silky superstar and you're just enjoying that mud and the medications. It's a party in your mouth and mind and they're all just dancing. All the viruses. Petey, Peettyyyy, and yyyyȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ȍ͑͊ ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜yyeeeeeeEEeE Eȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ȍ͑͊͛̾̈́ ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜eeeEE̩̺͎̥̔͐ͤ̑͌͗ ̫Ȅ̶̮̩̱͇̺͎̃͜ẻ̖̗́̈́̒ͦ̏̌ͥ̾̀Ę̷̼̣̫̠̘͕͙̗ͪͬͣͫE̡͇͚͂̑̆̌͗͟ ̹̜ê͇̻̄ͦ͗ͥͥ̇͂̕͟͡ȇ̖͋ͤ͢͢ę̞̝̘ͤ͑͛̀͠e̼̟̳ͬͥ̀e̵͉̘̲͔̩ͫ̆̓ eeeeeȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ȍ͑ ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜eee.

No, Hope, Years of Legend of Zeldḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘ haven't prepared you for this.

But it's okay because ȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ou make just so many d̡͙̮̳̮̦̠̻͍͖̬͠ͅa̶̵̬̯͇̺̯͈͟ͅm̨̛̜͕͙̠͉̰͚ń̶̴̬̭͈̞͚͎̪͓̝́͝ a̡̰̙̯̘̥̖̕̕b̡͔̯̼͢l̼͙̖̱͔̙̯͔͇͈̤̭̭̭͔̹͢͠͠ȩ̡̫̜̜̜̘̹͝͞ ̙̭͚ friends down here. You're all going swimming together where the fantasies are okay and all the forgotten homework you've neglected in the past comes out of the woodwork. But it's okay when you all plḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘y together. Yȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜u're slowly swimming while blḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘sting like a rocket in the sky and it's bewm bewm good. It's good. You know it's good because it's the best kind of good. Gooder than good. ThE GooDEsT.

Item: [GoOdDDDeeSSttT ExpEErERRE] has been added to the Team InVEEEENEN E̢̛͚̩̳͎̱͌́̊͂ͭ̌́̀̀̌͊̍͜͜N̵͕̠͔̞͖͓̻ͯͬ̅̐̿̊ͮͤ̅ͬͥͪ͛͐̎ͨ̉͆̔ ̦E̡͖͇̦̤̋͂̿̉̄ͤͪ̉̇͟͡T̢̛͇̮̺͚̠̩͙̜̙̣͙͕̐ͤ̿̉̅̉̆̓̆̅̆̊ͪ́̕͜ͅ ̝̥ͅY̵̶̹̳͔͉͍̖̖ͨͧͦ̏̐ͮ̆̓͂̅͐̎̐ͪ͐ͣͅͅTͩͨ̅̆̊̏͆ͣ͗͒̑̋̅̿̉̽̌̏ ̷̷̶̵̯͔͔̻̠͢Ẏ̦͍̹̬̠̞̲͆̔̏͋́́́́͡Ṭ̷̜̟̘͕̐͆͒̎ͮ͑ͩ̓̊ͣ̅ͮ́̾̕ ̜̳̬͈̭̥͍͖͎̘͙͕̲̹Y̷̨̗̭̭͖̬̫͇͚̦̘̖̖̞̙͇͖͗ͣ̾̆̓͗̔͒͛ͣ̏̓͢Y̊̒ͥ ̶̯̟͔̥̙̞̯̂ͯ͊ͭͤ͋ͧͭͯͥ̄ͨ́́͜T̢͇̯͚̝̯̳͕͛̽̓̍̐͆͂̆ͥ̕͝Yͤ̊ͨ̽͆͂ ̶̸̨̡͍̥̬̯͉̤̮̻̬̹̠̲̳̮͇̑̍̓̂̈ͣ̅̿̃̃͂ͨ͟ͅȚ̢͖̻̤͎͓̞͊̈́͛ͫ̈͜͞Y ̵̸̏͐̓͂̐͂̃̎ͧͩ̽̂͊ͬͭ̐͋̌́҉̼̬̤̯̼͈̻͍͔̪̼Oͩ̊͐ͮ͛ͮ̃͆͐ͧ͐̽ͮ͌̐̆ ̷̧̞̞͍̱͉̫̫̹͓͕͍̺̭̲͍̙̙̥͢͟Ŕ̡̊ͩ̌ͬ̇̐̾̋ͧͬͪͣͦ͏̺̰͚̺̰̗̱̼̬͕͠ ̤̥̲̙̳̳̰͙Y̶̷̷̘̫̩̘͉̱̆ͯ̊̒̇͆̑͋̓̇ͨ̎̚̚̕͜Rͨ͛̂̍́̌ͯ͌̉͑ͭ͒̏͐ͥ ͛ͭ͛̾̀͏̦̰̙͎̲̣͟Ş̵̪̘͇̦͍͔͓̦̥͖̍͑̓͂̽̍̓̚͟͠I̵̡̫͓͚͋͐̽̂̓ͥ͗͡ ̟̱̙͉͎̺̘͈S̢̢̄ͦͣ̈̅̈́̉̊ͫ̇ͬ̂ͫ̕͏̙̱͙͙͖͙̝̱͉̤̰̹̝͕͙̳͚̞T̔͌̆ͤ̇ ̲͕͚̮̪͚̝̥̘̳͌̀͜͢͠.̶̶̷̨͖͕̖̼̗͖̹̩̞̬̣͙͈̓̈͑ͥͥ̈́̚

The game isn't fair anymore, Hope. It got tired of losing and then just stopped playing. The record skipped and suddenly decided it wasn't worth the PPAAA̮̼͐͂̋̅̒͡A̮͚̝̬̲͖͎͊̈́ͥ̾̑̂ͪI̾͋͗͏̧̘̱͖̝͚N̮̟̒̉͆͌ͫͩ͢͝ ͈̙͚̟͖̲N̬͙̘͖ͨͭ̊̚͘Ṋ̵̘͓̬̿ͤ͐̽̅̃EEEE anymore. No LoNGEr.

But it's okay BeACAUsE youR CirCus StiLL GoeS oN but your audience isn't sure if you're supposed to be the ringleader this time or the c̵̹̮̳̓ͧ̈́͞l̴̜͔̞̯̺͋͋̊̂̿ͬ͝ȯ̓ͣ̀̈́҉̵̘̟̠͍͈̮̭w̶̲͉̱̻͒ͧ̔̿̕͟ ̥̰̰n̴̡̩̳͋́́̂̒ͫ͞. The jury decides and they decide to compromise ḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘nd make you the freḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘k show instead. It's a perfect fit and you can totally get used to this. They have a place for it even on the other side of the universe!

And there's SSooOo̝̼̜͈̦͓͊ͬ̿̌ͬ͋͑̒̕o̦̰̮̤͚͚̰ͯ́͠ͅǪ̴̝̯͈̤̱ͫͥͦ̓͂͌̂Õ ̵̧͙̤̮̥͎̟̥o̵͙̥̹̮̭̜͖͆͐ͥOOoȍ̸̡̦̲̬͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ ̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣OO much writings on the walls. OH MY GAWSH, SPOILER ALERT, it's Kanja's. You came all this way, did all that crap, just to find out it was Kḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘nja anyway and she's already DEADDD̟̼͎͇̳̀͢͢D̸̶̼̟͕͓̠̭̭̥̩̜͕͓̙̤͘͟DD. I'm sorry but there's no consolḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘tion prize for you and your family this time.

Did I mention KANJA IS A STALKER!? Well, she is. I wasn't sure if you knew, but she totally is. RttNCrPS. It's like RottenCorpse but with no vowels! Creepy little thing, isn't it?

There's just one problem, Hope. You see, you've been singing, laughing, and dancing so long that you made a lot of noise. Oh, and there's the clay-dȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜h you've been playing in that's probably the problem. That fun, fleshy caly-doh that is all over the GRINDING ROOM and the noise that yȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜u make. Because it's À͓͉͚̳̮̥̜͇̹͖̭̥͉̗̕͢Ļ̩͇̣̬̙̣̤̝̣̞̭̭̕͞ͅL̡̰̮̳̳̥͖̪̤̻̘͡ͅͅ ̝͓̤̬̼ ̡́͏̻̯͕̣̗̩̰͖͕ͅÀ̵̝͉̭̰̖͚͝B̤̺͍̻̹͕̘͇̫̫͖͇̀̕͠ͅO͏͢͡͞҉̬͔̯̹ ͎͔̩̮̱U̴̸̱̞̯̜̙̼͕̙̗͘ͅT̸̡̧͜҉̣̰̗͔̭͈̪͇͇̬ ̷̡̮̭̣̣̖̮̫̲P̵̧̺̞̳̗͈̬̤ͅL҉̳̲͇͚͇A̸̧̡̧̖̙̺̜̪̝̫̠̠̬̣̻͇̗̬͇̺ Y̷͎̥͇͖͍̝͔̩͈͜. To hell with anyone who disturbs playtime. It's your SPECIAL time. There's a special obsession here just for you to enjoy and you'll just EAT anyȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜ne that tries to violate that. VIOLÁ̵̶̳̪͉̩̦̟̤͘͡T̢̡̢̜͔̬̗̮̕͠E̸̵̱͎̹̟̻͍̥̠̖̞E҉̷̠͚̫̖͢͝ ͖̬̠̥̥̫͕̳̤̞͉̦ͅÉ̜̲͙̮̝͍̺͇̝͘ͅEEEE.

You're picked up and you start crying like ḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘ toddler, but you're told that it'll be f̌̋ͮ̒҉͚̟̮͖u̶̸͍̙̜̎̊̋̌͒̌̆ͧn̠͉̜͇̭͓͉̱̳̒ͭ̔̒̍̊͗ ̙̣̇̌̀͋ͫ̄͟͢w̨̍̽́̅̓̓͊͆̚͜͏͉̖̘̜̳̭h̡͖͚̭̺̹͙̩̻̳͑ͥ͗ͯͫ̚e̊̐͒ ̡̻̹͎ͯ͗ř̮̓e̸̝̩̩ͤ̆̇ ̶̣͎̳̗̓̓̎͐ỵ̴̯͎͊̽ͮ̏̈́ͦ͆͌o̜͔̺̞̠ͯ̈́́̉̿̄ͯȗ̘̩̩̈́ͪ̌̓͢ ̴̵͉̤̎̇ͪ̆̉̈̅͗g̼̬̭̹͚͓͉̫͛̑̾̀o̩͈͐͆̆̏̊ͧ͢. They'll clean you up, wrap a new diaper around your buttocks, and you'll get to go to Festivity Land where the sunͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅ is always shiny, the air reeks of farm-fresh farty fart, and you can curl up into a little ball and go o͎̜̥͖̼̲͉̳̦͊̅̍ͪ́u̹̿̄́̎ͧͨ̌̆͐t̐͗̓́̚̚͏̳͔̺͕̻o̡̲̲̮͈͒̀fͮͣ ̢̨̘͙͙̱̩̀̓͛ͦy̵̦͖̭̤̐õ͇͇͔͌͂̐̉͒̓ͅu̙̤͉͙̦̥͚̅̎ͦ̆̓͞ͅrͮͤ̂̇ ͈͔̦̳ͪ͒͡g͊̈̚͏͈o̵͓̺̗̺̙̳̎͗̇͗̒̕d̥̯̠͚̭̳̽̄́ͮͩͯf̴̱͖̉͛͜oͦͪ ̷͓̝̦̺͕̿͘ͅͅͅͅr̨̖͓̟̮̍͑̎̾̂̊͝s̺̭̃̓͂ͧ̿͛ͩ́a̰̘͈̞̰ͨͪ̐̚͜k̢̍ ̨̻̭͝ͅë̳̥̟̦͇̱͇̜͉ͦ̑̏̎͊̕ņ̼̥̯͙̬̬̣͋̉ ̷̳͙̣͉ͯ͐͑̃̏̃̔m͔̻͉̩͎͚ͮ̓͗̚͜͢ì̲̭̱̦̪ͩ͞n̗̤̮̄ͮ͟͞͡d̔͊҉̢̟́ ̠͕̝̣͖͓.̲͕͕͉̞͖̱ͭͨͫ͋̌͆ͣ̐

We'll see you again, Hȍ̸̡̦̲̬̝̤̣̟̪̬̭̙̲͍͔̠̩̯͈̣͑͊͛̾̈́̎̈́̈̽ͩͬͩ̉ͤͭͨͧ͘͜pe, but remember to clean up ḁ̷͓̯̳̠̰̩͍̮͓̲̼̳ͤ͑̈́͒ͩͤ̉̊ͤ́̔̊͐̅̇̀͘fter yourself next time. This isn't anͬͯͫ̎ͩ̋͑͒̍ͤ̌ͫ͂̈́̚͏̨̟̙̭̝̣̝̮̘̟̣̟̗̼͚̜ͅ all-inclusive resort, you know!

Hope has been abducted by the Stalkers.

Hope the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 0/4 <BERSERK>
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

6. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Tashy, let's chill again for the night. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Apparently people want me to restrain Yandil so that’s what I’ll do. I’ll make sure to search anything he’s carrying on him. If he is overkill he might have a body part on him. 👹
    Last edited by KingWinna; 11-13-2017 at 07:46 PM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh no Hope!

I'll have to rest.
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Shruikan;

I can analyze that Material Logbook, if you like
    You decide to look through the [Material Logbook: <Science>] to delve into what knowledge it might have and what resources it can provide. The Material Logbook, as you quickly discover, was written by Nhils. Their creepy name appears in a number of places and you're familiar with that name already.

The writing is creepy, cryptic, and very scientifically detailed. Most Pokémon wouldn't understand the diagrams and the technical writing, but what you read just appalls you. Page after page of explanations on how to use a Pokémon's skin, scales, bones, and other body parts as raw materials to construct morbid and macabre tools, bags, and even clothing.

It really hits you hard when you get to the pages that go into great, lengthy detail on all the ways a Pikachu like yourself could be used. Your yellow fur, your body parts, your bones, and more could be used to create any number of horrific creations. All the while, after seeing so many graphic images and sketches of this abysmal reality, it makes you look like no̻͔̪̹̜͕thing more than raw matȩ̪rial product and th̟̠̗e vȩ̪ry tho̻͔̪̹̜͕ugh̟̠̗t and feeling of it crȩ̪eps into your d̠͎̰ͅa̸r҉̠͚͍͕͍̣k̫̰̯̗͈ͅe̤̼̮s̵͚̭̣̳t ̦̦̯͙̞im̢̥̯̻̹͙ḁ̧͚g̺͉͕̮͉̬̼i̼̪n̴ͅa̱̤̗t̥̥̩̖i̷̜o̻͜n̤͜ͅ ͉̖̤̣̼.

Lita has suffered 1 Damage to Sanity.

You do find something a bit more useful about the logbook, however. There seems to be a very distinctive insignia for the "True Blacksmiths" and you makes you recall what was found at the Rubinelle Condominiums. There's probably a connection between the two, but for now, you need that missing link.

Having read more than you would have liked, you decide to close the book. As you feel a chill in your spine, you definitely feel Nhils is one Stalker that needs to be eliminated as soon as possible...

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Sanity: 2/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (7) Whitehill Manufacturing - (7b) Floors 6-10
    You head to the upper floors of Whitehill Manufacturing, where it seems like most of the work up here is reserved either for storage or for administration. It also seems most of the upper management works here as well, as the offices, desks, and furniture are a little nicer in quality. You also notice that the noise created from the machines on the lower levels is almost non-existent here.

You find most of the upper managers have fled Southwarren, as most of their belongings are still here and it seems like no one has any idea when they'll be back, if ever. It seems as though when it comes to administrative roles, only about a quarter of the Pokémon staffed in this positions are still here. And even with the ones that are, it feels as though they're only half-heartedly doing their work out of concern and fear. You find it sure doesn't help with constant reminders of their fears around them.

In one secretary's desk, you find she likes to collect plush Pokémon and put them around her desk. You look around it and it seems as though she threw out one of them in the trash after one of the seams got badly ripped. It seems as though it would have served a good purpose in repairing that Mimikyu puppet that was found a while ago, but you decide since that's already been taken care of, it's best just left alone.

Item [Puppet Parts] was found but deemed unnecessary to collect.

You search throughout the rest of these floors, but most of them are simply for storing either furniture, office equipment, or surplus product from the manufacturing floor.

You decide to head back to base and prepare for your next objective.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Diplomacy | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Talk to #32 Briteria the Braxien
    Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL, MODEST
    +Modesty (Fairy vs Fire)

You find Briteria the Braxien working at the police station, working diligently in the investigation room. As you can easily tell from all the charts, diagrams, and research she's done, she's been truly hard at work trying to rebuild after the damage was the done by Kanja the Kecleon undermining every one of her investigations.

She's happy to see you, as it seems like she's been by herself for a few hours and just having another Pokémon to talk to would bring her ease. Meanwhile, it seems as though she already knows who you are and has been expecting you.

"Hey there," Britera tells you, welcoming you into the investigation room. "I talked to Jeb recently and he told me all about you. Thanks to you guys, we've got two less Stalkers around this city and Pokémon can sleep better around here."

"Jeb is a really good friend of mine, and it's a shame he became a lawyer because I think he would have made a pretty good officer," Britera tells you. "He can be a bit headstrong, but he knows his stuff. Sometimes you just have to pardon that snobbish attitude he has sometimes. He can be a softie once you get to know him."

"I did something I legally shouldn't have done and I invited him to become a part of the investigation," Britera tells you. "When you have all this going on, you need to break rules. There are lives on the line and there's no time for red tape. We pieced a lot of points together and we came to a lot of solid conclusions and observations, but unfortunately, they just didn't give us the information we needed to really get to the bottom of who these Stalkers actually are. It's insane thinking we could be talking with them in the streets and be totally unaware of it."

She takes a deep breath and then takes a sip of coffee she's made. It definitely seems like she's been at this for quite a while.

"Stalkers are supernatural," Britera goes into detail. "No doubts about it. There's no way they can keep killing like this and hunt down innocent Pokémon for sport. They never get injured, except in Kanja's case, but she sure wasn't expecting that. Good, because after what Kanja did, she deserved to suffer. There's something about you newcomer Pokémon that goes beyond what the rest of us can do, and I have no idea, but I trust you know what you're doing considering you've gotten rid of two Stalkers already. Between Jeb and I, we are very certain we have your third target."

"I'm not sure how many times you've heard this, but both Jeb and I, as well as many other civilians, are convinced Yandil is a Stalker," Britera explains. "We're not sure how long you've been monitoring him, but I think now is the time to act, if you're ready for it. There are rumors these Stalkers are extremely difficult to eliminate, but we at least know it's possible. But really, trust us on this one. Trust your gut. There's something supernaturally wrong with Yandil and there's a lot of connections between what he does and what this 'Overkill' does. Jeb and I have even thought of trying to work together to take him down, but according to Lexin, that could get us into big legal trouble. Lexin is way too much by the book and this goes well beyond any law or regulation this town has, but he still wants that clear-cut evidence. He never trusts his gut and expects a law book to explain how to do everything. You can't do that in these kinds of circumstances!"

"In the meantime, we haven't heard much about Enis, but they're one Stalker Jeb and I are especially concerned about," Britera tells you. "Enis drives victims into self-suicide. Pokémon that were perfectly happy, had nice jobs, loved life, and were so happy go lucky... dead. And not just overdosing on something or hanging themselves. These were violent suicides. I don't know what Enis does to cause this, but be extremely careful if you think you're hot on their trail. We need you newcomers alive."

"Beyond that, I know a few things about how to protect and keep other Pokémon alive, if you need such a skill," Briteria tells you. "Naturally, this comes with police officer training and is usually a lengthy class to take, but I skip the filler junk and can show you the most important parts and train you in the most important defense skills you need, just in case one of those Stalkers is trying to attack again. If you need my help, let me know. We're all in this together and even though we come from different walks of life, that just makes us a stronger team."

#32 Briteria the Braxien has been recognized as a teacher for the Protect/Escort Skill.

"And hey," she tells you. "Thanks for all the work you're doing and for getting rid of that monster Kanja...no, I mean RttnCrps. From the research that we did, this 'OBSESS' creep was nasty as well. But really, consider Yandil your next target. I just can't get through to Lexin, and I'm not even sure what to expect when dealing with a Stalker head-on, but you guys know what you're doing."

"Good luck," Briteria smiles. "Though I've always believed in preparation more than luck. And you guys are definitely more prepared."

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism