Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll rest again to have full sanity
    You decide to continue resting today to make sure you feel fully ready for what the Stalkers might throw at you next time. The area around you feels calm and quiet and it helps you to rest and relax today as your mind helps flush the shadows and horrors out of your memory.

Carly has recovered 1 Point of Sanity.

Finally, with a clear head and a fresh perspective, you'll feel ready for whatever might come your way tonight.

Carly the Heracross (M: Bug/Fighting)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Diplomacy | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    I'll interview #20 Galen the Malamar.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, MODEST
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Psychic)
    +Modesty (Psychic vs Dark)

You find Garen the Malamar working at Sengar Manufacturing, where he is the Manufacturing Overseer over the entire plant. He seems to enjoy his role, though you can tell he has a kind of deviousness to him.

You greet him and introduce yourself before inquiring about the Stalkers and what he might know.

"You're still alive and you haven't run yet?" Garen asks you in jest. "You're either brave or insane like the rest of us! Just business as usual in 'it's the end of the world in Southwarren' this beautiful morning! And we're all inside still working!"

"I know a few things, actually," Garen tells you, slacking a bit on the dark humor for a moment. "My good pal, Shala the Mandibuzz, was murdered by those cowards. Well, she's in a better place now, hopefully eating better than she used to. I talked to the police about it and after a whole lot of talking with them and trying to convince them I'm her friend and probably the next closest of kin they'll ever come across for her, I was able to see the body. It took a while and I began to think I should have bribed them with some donuts. Well, no surprise, Shala was stabbed to death. Well, it's a good thing our company, Sengar, makes a lot of medical devices, because I learned something after looking over the body."

"Her killer is a serious medical expert," Garen tells you with a confident nod. "A real genius in biology. In this business, we have to be really darn crazy to know all the capabilities of the medical devices we manufacture, so of course we have plenty of scientists and engineers researching and testing all the time until the coffee machine runs dead and dry. On the outside, what happened to Shala looks like pure, raw insanity, but when looked at from a professional angle, it gets even more nefarious. I showed some of the scientists autopsy pictures of what happened to Shala."

"Her killer was able to precisely and perfectly sever just about every major artery and blood vessel like a machine gun within seconds with what had to be a surgical tool," Garen informs you. "That's not skill, that's a superpower. The researchers were aghast and they said it shouldn't be possible. And it's almost funny... well, darkly funny, that they asked about blood loss, because instantly, they knew Shala must have bleed like a geyser. I had a hunch about that, but they confirmed it with hard evidence, though there was a good chunk of it that was just not scientifically explainable. They asked who they thought the killer was and I told them the truth. It was a Stalker, and since then, we know we've been dealing with something that doesn't care about scientific rules. Funny how a bunch of them were atheists a week ago and something like this has then thinking that over a little harder."

"Whoever killed Shala knows some serious biology," Garen explains. "The incisions and lacerations are surgically perfect and they were made instantly. They wasted no time and energy but to simply have as much blood drained from Shala as quickly as possible. The disturbing thing is how it must have happened so fast that Shala was still alive even after the last few drops of her own blood were leaving her body."

"The police say it's definitely Bloodwish," Garen scoffs with a shrug. "That's great, but who exactly is that? Whatever, as long as they get rid of whoever that is. I don't think anyone wants to see all their blood just pooled out around them like they're supposed to take a bath in it."

"Well, I better get back to work," Garen tells you, sighing as 'getting back to work' means refilling a cup of coffee first. "I'd say maybe ask the docs if they've seen anything unusual lately. Maybe one of them has busted a screw loose or something."

He then does a quick salute as a goodbye and gets back to the factory floor.

Quincy the Victini (S: Psychic/Fire)
    Health: 4/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism, Restrain

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Going to finish off Redbarrel foods by searching floors 5-8 (31b)

Edit: Nvm, looks like someone else is searching there already. I'll check out the exterior of Whitehill manufacturing instead (7)
    You head to the northern side of the Southwarren and begin your search around the large, dark gray factory owned by Whitehill. From what you can tell about the outside, it almost seems like the building has been remodeled many times to be adjusted for many different purposes, though today, it's used mainly to mass-produce the paper and cardboard products that Whitehill specializes in.

The grounds aren't in bad shape despite the building being old. Most of the walls, fixtures, and windows of the factory seem to be in pretty good shape, though you can tell it definitely seems to be a mix of construction styles and almost gives the building itself a very "chimera" like feel to it.

In the back of the building, you find something strange and unusual. At first, it seems to look like a piece of stone, only carved into the shape of a claw. It seems like it was recently crafted, only the edges are a bit sharp and you end up having to handle it very carefully.

Upon closer inspection, you see that there is quite a bit of blood on the back of the claw, and even a small, loose flap of gray skin. It seems like whoever was handling this had accidentally cut themselves with the sharp edge of the claw stone. It seems unusual and you're not sure if this skin sample could belong to one of the Stalkers, but you figure it's worth a try.

It seems like the two are related in a way, so you decide to take them both with you.

Item [Claw Stone] has been added to the Team Inventory.
    Pokémon Sample [Gray Skin] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You continue your search around the rest of the building, but you don't find all that much else that stands out and seems all that different from what you've seen around the rest of the building already.

You then decide to head back and return to base.

Julia the Weavile (M: Dark/Ice)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Repair | Learned Abilities: Exorcism

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    We as Jekyll and Hyde, Janobii and Hatter, move to exorcise #51 Ninian the Numel
    Recommended Listening: Revolt Production Music - Athena's Sorrow

After following Ninian for over an hour through ApexMart, you decide enough is enough, and you don't even care how many witnesses see this. You're even convinced at least someone heard RttnCrps and OBSESS getting eradicated anyway and you're not going to wait for Karrasin to finish shopping before obliterating her.

You begin to think it might even be just fine if the others watch this happen. Besides, she's never going to get the chance to eat any of this anyway. And you don't feel sorry about Kanna having to clean up either. That fat cat can afford it.

While Ninian is examining what to buy in the frozen foods aisle, you decide to strike. No talk, no chatter, no nothing. She can go squawk all she wants before she dies.

"Now?" Janobii asks you.

You smile in return.

"Now."

Your dark hands light up with white fire. You watch your target, and you strike her in the back. No honor for the wicked, no mercy for the foul. Ninian immediately stumbles into the glass door and it breaks into a million pieces and baptizes the floor with glass pieces, but she quickly turns around. It doesn't take Karrasin even three seconds to reveal herself and turn into a hideous apparition of fire and shadows.

"InSOlenCe!" Karrasin spits.

But you don't care what she has to say. You just want her to burn. The cleansing, white fire begins to eat at her body and at first, it only just makes her angrier.

She opens her hideous mouth, larger and wider than what should be logically possible, but out of it comes hideous flames of corrupted shadows that rapidly begin to rip and tear away at the linoleum-tiled floor and every glass door shatters from the n̘͚̼̖̋̃ͤͨ̽͆͂ǐ̤̘̲ͦͧ͂ģ̗͉̩̪̗̑̇̈́ͬ̂͌ͅh͕̲̮͕̜̮ẗ̛̺͍́ͪ͛ͥ̿ ̪̜ṁ͚̻̬̫͙̃̅̌ͭa̞̻͇̰̝̾ͧ́ͮŕ͎i͚̫̙͖ͨ̏ͮ̈͂͐͞s̙̩̮̦̻̗̋͟h͈̬ ͈͇̰̱ ̝̪̮̘̩͇̓̍͢c̫̈o̢͓͍͇̺̿̂͂ͯͦr̨͎̙̱͗̑͋̀r͖̔͗̏̀ͮ̈̍u̶̦ͤ͒̀̏ͬ̃ ̰̮p̘̜͕̬͎ͪ̒̅ͤ̀ͬt͚̲̣̦͋̕i̺̤̬̞ͪ̄͐̽̈̈̔͘ō̺̦̝̬͡ṇ̡̲͋͗̔ͯͮ ̜̰̤̥ͅ that forks and twists into everything around it.

Madder has suffered 1 Damage to Sanity.

But you feel fine. It pleases you that Karrasin is trying to put on a show before you burn her soul into the void, but insists to try and struggle anyway. The Shaymin Janobii attacks the hideous abomination with a Grass Knot attack, suddenly causing the Enthraller wretch to stumble and haphazardly unleash a corruption sphere into nothing more than a freezer of frozen fish boxes. It amuses you thoroughly as you continue to purge Karrasin's existence.

The lights flicker and are soon swallowed by the darkness as there is a sudden burst of screaming from the other shoppers before they all drop everything and flee. Shame, they're about to miss a really good show. You can't help but think of all the wiser potential spectators that would pay big to see this spiritual slaughter.

Karrasin's arms are ripped off by the white, purging fire, but are soon replaced by twisting tentacles with thorns and spikes on them. Her faces twists inside out to reveal even more incisors and teeth before unleashing a hideous shriek. Darkness, hatred, and the grudges of all Pokémon swarm by the millions as an infestation of t͇̦̣̤̥̳̬͠w̴̰̗͕ḭ͎̩͔s̵ͅt̩̲͈͢ed̢ and d҉e̷̗̱̰̙̩̼̥r̤̗̫̤̱̕a͈̤͚ng҉̯̣e͚̖͓͎̝d̳̩͔͙͖ flares, all burrowing into your mind at once.

Madder has suffered 2 Damage to Sanity.

And yet you feel right at home.

You channel the hate, insanity, and madness into your energy and vigor. It makes the flames grow brighter and more ferocious. They smother Karrasin, and she soon realizes she is doomed and has no chance to survive, but that hasn't stopped her resolve. She attempts to strike you, but once again, Janobii ensures the flames get even more ferocious as she smothers Karrasin with the Sweet Scent, making it almost laughably easy to turn her Karrasin into a bonfire that cannot gather enough evil and darkness to stop herself from becoming a smoldering husk of nothingness.

She tries to vomit out her innards at you in one last attack to take you down with her, but you're not quite sure you can dodge it and keep up the last deathblow without becoming overwhelmed by the corrosive entrails. It's at that moment Janobii forms a Protect wall to ward off the last assault, sending it piling onto the ground, which dissolves the floor and keeps digging further and further down, likely all the way through the entire planet. You truly don't want to admit she just saved your life and quite possibly your own soul, but the truth is there. Nonetheless, that's a truth you can keep to yourself.

Karrasin, with one last hideous scream, shrieks one last time that her ravaged lungs explode, which are soon followed by the rest of her hideous body. The fire, having eaten its fill of evil, says goodbye, leaving only the glowing spirit of Ninian remaining.

"It's... it's over..." Ninian the Numel gasps with relief, looking at herself finally free from the dark bond of her Enthraller. "T... thank you... whoever you are."

You simply nod as she is carried up into the realms above, far beyond the gaze of the living.

"I saved your butt back there!" Janobii insists with a confident smirk before she looks at you incredulously. "But how are you just perfectly fine after all those nightmare apparitions just plunged into your brain like that? Aren't they driving you mad?"

"All is well, Shaymin," you smirk gently to her. "I feel no different from before, as I've always been mad."

CONGRATULATIONS!
    The Stalker "Karrasin" has been eliminated. Southwarren has become slightly safer.

3/7 Stalkers Eliminated.

Madder the Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Sanity: 1/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll disarm the dagger of blood.
    Actually since we don't know if we wanna use it...

I'll take the lotus password to {Locked Metal Cabinet: Five Letter Lock} at Silverdike
    GCEA

E͉̱̟̮n͓̤̼͍̖͇̮̤͟ņ̦̩̪S̸̜͈͎̀P̨̡͉͟ͅA̰̙w͚̳ǹ̡̠̥̣̤̖͈͓&# NaKIurHs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Did someone call a doctor?

Use First Aid on Vadi the Skitty.
    Off you go then, little one! Time to G̥ͧ͟ͅE͎̜̻̮̯͛͑͐͌ͭT̜̜̣̠̠̒͞Ŕ͗̀Å̞͓̥̘̗̫͓ͥ͟Vͭͬ̈̈́ͣ̓̚҉̼̯ ̦͖̜͔A̯̯̫͝G̶ͯ̊̑̐ͨ̆̋E̸̹̜̻̣̜̯͉ͧD͙̬̟̪̟̾͑ͩ̐̈́ͤ̒B̤͈͖͇̒̇̅́ ͙͎͍E͋͗͏͕Y̬͚̟ͦ̈́̄̐̂O͔ͫͫ͒̀Ṅ̝̪̣̱̤̃̂̑ͩ͒ͨͅD̞̥̖̻̼͋̓̎ͅI̎͆ ̼͚͡T̫̠̆̍ͮͬ͡A̧ͦͧ̾̉̈́ͮ̆L͔̙̺̓͡ͅL̹͎͇̣̗͆ͤ̐L̺̗̠̥͙̬͍̊L̃̉̚̚ ̪͙ͨ̌L̰͍̹̯͎̥̏͊ͩ̓̓͊̇͠L҉̝̫̜!̴̦͓͈̫̯̈́̃͂ͯ͂̓͌ͅ!̡̱̞̟̹̦̑̋ͣ̇ ̦!

You skip and prance all the way to Redbarrel Foods and rush your way to save Vadi! You go on! Go on and be a hero now, but I bet this wasn't what you were expecting at all, wasn't it now!?

You find Vadi, shivering to death, but what you should have done was just leave her to dDDIIIIIDIĮ̶͈͖̭̲̹͍͓̙̤͉̙̹̝̀Ḍ̙̣̹̟̪̘̜͉̖̮́̕ͅĮ҉̴̶̤͕͜ ̥̥̝̪̱͈̮̘͖I̦̼̙͔̣̬͍͜͝͡Į̻̞͎͇̥͈̯̝̟̲͇͕̜͖̳͙͙͢͠ͅÌ̴̢̮̺̭͝ ̖͙E̷̵̢̛͇̞̘̳̙͇̹̭͢É̷̥̘̰̙̱̠̣̞̲̩̺̱͍͢͢ͅE̷̢̻̮̖̲̕͠É̯͎̫͢ ̦͙̼̭̤̣̖̬̦̲̣͙̜͍ͅE͖̰̳̬͓̙̰̦̭̦̳̝͟ͅÉ̝̬͇̻̺͎̼̼͖̼̩̹̻͝ ̳̻. No, you're too gooooooood for that. Way too good. You cover her with a bla̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅnket and you even try to shut the room's freezer controls off! Oh, oh bo̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅy, look at you go. You really try to warm her up, and just when you think she's a̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅbout to get a little better to escape the room, she turns to you...

...and Ş̴̏̓́́ͮͮ̚͢͏̣͙̗̹͖̰͎͝M̶̴̬̗̭̬͇̬͔̲̳̺̖̥̽̌ͪ̾̆ͫ͆ͯ͟I̋̌ͭ͌̚ ̹̲̭͓̰̬̩̎̔̄ͬ̈͑̔͂ͦͪͣ̅͟͡L̗͈̪̺͇̬̞̼͙͍̞̙̺ͩ͐̃͒̇͐ͨ̃ͨ̃̏͝͡ͅE ̷ͧ͐̾ͭ̿ͦͨ̊ͫ̈̆̑̾ͤ͏͇̠̙̙̯͔̜̝̭̩̰͈̰͔͍̫̱̭S̵͐͛͒̓̆̃͟҉͉̣̪̺̺͠ ̗̜!̨͉̫͎̲̲̙͕͆ͤ̍ͣ̿ͤ͂̆̓̇̒ͫ̀̚͜ͅ!̈́̆̈́͊ͬ̌͌͢҉̺̼̙͖̪̰̼̞̬͎͓͓͠ ͇̰̫͓͔!̢̧̥͇͉̥̟̜̬̭̜̻͓͈͚̥̻̓̒̌ͤͨͨ̏̓ͤ̎ͯ̄̄ͦ̔

#Mind Ravage: Psychic# Trap 20% Evasion Test: 23 out of 100: Failed!

Well, isn't that just P̵̸̛͔̗̙͔̤͎̯̼̻̜̃̈́͛͗̐̈́̊̃͂̏̂͋̋ͧ̀ͥ̊́̚Ë̢̩̤̱͚͊̐ͦ̽̾͂̐ͪ͠͡ ̪͚͙̫͕̘̥̜͓̩͚R̵̺̱͓̙̣͕̣̘̝͍̘̫̮̮ͣ̃̽ͬ̅̌ͦ͐͌̎͂͂̊ͣ̓̂̔ͥͬ͠F̾̐ ͆ͣ͒̂̂ͤ̿̅̏ͮ̀͏̠͚͉̞͈̱̫̙̬̖̪͚̖͢͡E̶͕͗ͮͦ̈́̑̎̏̈́ͦ́̏̽͒̀͐́̚̕͘͡ ͚̙̰̱̭̩̬͓̺̜̗̱͚̬͇̻̩ͅC͂ͥ̈ͤͦ̐̏͊̎ͭ̍̀҉̷̴͕̦̪͇͈̝̝̞̗̠̜͚͙̹͟͢ T͐̇̈́̐ͫ̑ͦ̀̏ͨ́̚͠͡͏̫̪͓̲̣͓̣̗̗̖ ̸̢̛͎͔̺̩̥̉͒̈ͯͫͣ͌ͭ̏ͣ͗͋̆ͭ̇͆́̚̕N̝͙̮̪̟̰̞̱͔͔̞̙̻ͫ̆̂̿̉͊͝͝͞ ̦̘̜̤̗̯O͕̺̞̻̖ͣ͛̑ͧ̓̒̾ͯ̒̒ͣ͘͟W̵̨̮̩̠͔̥̤̥̮̖̩͛ͯͮ̌̉̏̌̋̚̕͘͢ ͔!̷̡̖̳͇̭̮̺̿ͧͥ̈̀͒ͩ͆ͤ̿̍ͣͫ͐̒͠ͅ?̷͂̽̋ͣͥͦ҉̱͇̜̗̗̘̝̞͎͠ ͍̼̭̙

She's just laughing, screaming, and you bloody swear you're just going out of your m̩̤̱̳͕̩̭͖͚̑̅ͯͨ̈́̇ͤͫ̑̚͟ͅo̸̶̧̼̺̰͚͓͈͎̭̤̬ͧ̎̅͐͌͆̇ͦ̋̈̿ͣ͘͡ ̠̰͎͍͔̺̮̪ẗ̬̘͎̠̣̻̥͖̥̥͖̞͚̼̹̬̥̆̄̏̉̓̈́̉͊̾̀͐͛̐̽̚͝ͅhͨͧ͗ͯ̆ ̷̧͔̖̠̙̣̫ͅͅê̢̺̪͕̠͓̱̻̘̙̰͖̳̫͓̖̰̺̬ͮ̄ͬ̾̿̃ͪ̊̀ͦͥͫ̔ͦ̋͋̉̚͞ r̵̨̺̝̘̗̹̖̖͉͔̮͍̟͇͇̂̔̈́̆̓́̂ͨ̀͗ͭͥͭͫ͗̆̒͌-̵̡̧̱͓̤͍̲̖̗͇̮̮͓̙̙͒̏̂̾ͦ́̀f̸͕̭̖͎̘͓͍̦̤̱̈́ͦͤͯ͆̎ͭͬͩ̓ͪ́̚̕̕ ̞̭̖r̵̨̘͕̟̤̦̠̠͒̑̄͋͋̂ͩ̾͑ͪ͂̀͌̎̑ͧ̕͜i̍͂͌̓͋͐ͭ̓͗҉̧͢͏̣̪̥̜̫ č̷̸̯̬͎̖̺͙̱͉͔̭̘̠̱̾ͧ̽͂̚͡͡ͅk̥̯͎̹̘͉͕͍̦̙̳̘͎ͬ̔̓ͯͩ͂ͨͭ̂̕͞ ͇̱̘̖i̷̡̡̪͇͙̮̫͓̦̣͈̮̖̣͇͈̜̮̱ͬ̊ͩ̏͊̔͟n̸̨̲̩̩̙̗̣̫̿ͬ̀̉̏́ͅͅ '̢̧̛͙̜̥̟̭̫̳̱̖̯͉͓̋͛̄ͩͬͩͭ͛ͯ͊̀͞ mind but it's still bloody g͖͉͠o͚̦̦̭̻̪̮d̨͈͕̼ ͓̭̥͕̰͡d̵̜a̲̲͇̼m͢n͎̻͍͉̗̳ funny and everything else you were going to say about it. No, no, this is just the preamble to something even more hilarious and everyone just grabs a bag of god damn popcorn to watch the show. And she's still l͉a͍̝u̹̯͝g̬̼̦̦͓̠h̲̜͈̰̗i̷̩ṇg̙ at you while all hell is breaking loose around the place, but you're starting to enjoy it now a̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅnd that just makes it all okay. You're already feeling BriGhTeR inside!!!

Hope has suffered 2 Damage to Sanity! HoPE haS GONe ComPleTELy OuT of ̪̻̙̅͑ͫ̉̕͘F̡̦̙̋̑̋͋Ṛ̴͚̭̤͂̃ͥ̽͐͊ͫ̓͘E̸̴̢̮̱ͬ̅A̸̢͓̜͇͔̪͓̽ ̯̼̭i̥̖̞̝͌ͬ̽ͩ͊ͮ̌́s̥̭̫̥̬̱͈̣̗̓ͭ̓ͬͧd̷̬̖̺̯͖ͭ̿ͬ͊̓a͚̜͊̉̉̔ ̪̝̣̞͖̻ ̯̥̤̜̼̦̳ͪ͛ͤ̐͒̀Ã̛̞̫̯̩̜̣̝ͯ͂͗ͦ͊̒͞Nͬ͏͖̤̣̼̬̀G̞͒̒͐ͯ͛̿̓͊́ ̟̠̲̳S̮̫̈́̍͐̕S̸̬̫ͤ͊̃̿͒̍͠Ş̩̲͕̇̄̽T̂̑҉̭̩͕͢Tͥ̐̍͏̗̺̯͙̦̳̭ ͇ͅT̞̲̬̠̖͉̔̐̒ͪ̍̂̿͘ͅ ̱̩̹̜̳͎̎̈́ͦ̅̑̈̿ͬ͊B̼̬͕̪̳̓ͯ̀Ḛ̤͈̯̥̪͔͉͉͋̊̄RSERK!!!

Oh well, aren't you out of it now!? You're suddenly in such a frenzy and h͓̻a͓̟p͚̺̀py̯̱̫͇̩͖ ̻̦̮͎̹̝h͚̥o҉̼̮̻̭͍̜p̴͎͎͎̣p̢ỳ̠̝ ͍͓hel̵͈l̵, suddenly after going bonkers and dro̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅoling everywhere, you grab a nice, sharp as hell pair of scissors, feeling like your eyes are going to bulge out of your headd̵̹͇̗ͦ͊̆̒̀ͬd͔̺̯̮̙̬͓̅̎͝!̱̜̲͍́͞!͖̰̺̦̱̤͙̭ͯͅ

#Suicidal Infliction# Trap 20% Evasion Test: 64 out of 100: Failed!

And you just start slicing yourself up all over the damn place! With a little jab, jab here and slice it up really nice right tHerE! WWwwwwhhheeeeeeeEEeȇ̶͕͓̖͚̓̔ͪ͛ͬͤ̓ͪ̄͆ͬͣ͜͠E̊ͥ͛̓͌͂ͯ̔̈́ ̛̗̳͎̼͙̻̙͠Ȩ̤̯͓̪̞͉ͧͤͯͧ͋ͮ͂̏͜ȩ͎̦͊͊͊̊̉̽͒̽̏̒ͫ́̔̀̒͗͘͢͠ͅ ͔̺E̷̿ͤͯ͂̊͛͗̽̄̎̉̎ͮ͗ͤ̓̆͢͞͏̭̣̮͔͔͙̜e̷̢̎̔ͥ̂̈͂̽ͣ̒́̂ͧ̌͐̆̚ ̛̜̥̲͖̺͍͍͢È̱͍̣̰̟̺̱͕̥͓̘͚ͬͭ͊ͫͤ͗ͧ͂̚͢͡͡͠e͆̾ͨ̄̂̾́̄ͣͧ̃̓̋ ̴̮̹͓̱͗̅ͬ͢Ę͔̠̣̦͓̩̟̖ͪͨ̊̈́͛ͥͦ̉͐ͨ͟e͗̇̌ͩͤ̐͆͊ͫ̒ͪ̒̃́̆̓̚͘͡ ̴͖̲͚̹̘͍̩̖͓E̶̢̧̖͔̮͔͎̽̿̍͂ͤ̃Ę̴̝̭͖̣̹̆̇ͦ͊͌̊ͪ̔̃ͧͯ̊͑̅̒͂̈ ̯̼̯̜͓̲̮̞̺̝̱̳ͅE̴̛͍͇̦̝̩͖̰̳̰̯̥̥͍̍̀́ͬͮ͂̃̒ͫͪ̔͒͊̀ͯ̋̒͊̀́e ̔̇̄͒͊͠͠҉̞̖͕̻͉̟͇ͅ!̷̨̝̟̥͖̲̩͕̱͕̺̯͖ͬ̀̄̍͒̂͌ͥ̈́͟ͅ!̋ͪ̆ͧ̎̉ ̎͒͛ͤ̔҉̰̤̳̮͚̼̜̳̟̝̘̰̪͢!̴̑ͮ͐́̃ͭ̅̈́̋͐ͧ͗ͪ͊ͤ͗͞͝҉̵̩̙̣̞̪̦̰ͅ ͍!̵͋̊̾̈ͩ҉̬͓͚̲͇͓

HoPE ha̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅS suFFered 2 DaMage to HeALth! YEEEaaa a̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅhaaaahhh, cuttin' yourself up's NEvER BeeN sO mUCH gODddDa̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅAAAAMMMNNNNN Fun!!!!!

Vadi Vadi Va̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅdi Vadi thinks it's so̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅo so so sooo̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅ funny and she's cheering you o̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅn like the champy champ you know you are! And you're giggling along as you're getting your own blood all over the place like nggggggggg yea̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅhyeahyeah but you've done such a great jo̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅb and the jury is cheering you on like it's your 197th birthday and that's something so amazingly hilarious to celebrate. Flailing around, spilling your guts everywhere and it's never been like this before!

D͍̣̯̫͎̟͐͋̌̓ͪ͊̐͝ͅo̸͉̫̦̟͚̯ͦͦ̐̒̊ͯ ̴̪͎̮̊ͪ͑Ỳ͙̪ͅo͙̼̗̱̯̓ͫ͠Ű̯͙̒͗ ͚̜̜̺͌͂W̖̙̤̟̘͚ͩ̂̀̚ͅo̝̦̝ͮ͗̅̎̒̈̋ǹͭD̖̜͔̹͌̈̓́̋e̜ͥ̃̇͌̓͛ R̵͕̰̉̍̇ͨͮ ͊wͩ͆̾͐̏ͪ̚͏͓̲̻̣̝h̶̫͔̘̘̝̎Ỵ̽́͂̔ ̲̙̣͔Y̫̻̾̿͠o̮̹̺͓͐ͩͯ͞u̧̖͇͍̝̟̝̻ͭͪ̚'̧̙̠̥̜͙͙̯̍R͊̐ͧ̇́̉͘E ̸͙̹̼̳̩ͫ̈̏ͅ ͕̿ͫ́̏̇͠o̷̦̖̹͇̠Ṉ̟͆̉̎ͦ̀ ̬̗Ḓ͈͎̭̰i̴ͥ̇̆ŝ̜͖̤̮͕̲ͣ͛̔ͧ̿Pl̍A̹̽ͮ͗̆ͨ̅͒Ȳ͓̮̳ͧ̐̇̌̊ͮ͢ ̯̪ ͍̣̭͕͇͊̏͒͌̈Ḧ̟́E̱̣̗͉̗̳ͧ͝ṟ̨E͓̙̔͆̈́̀ͨ!҉͈͖̫̱̱̜̭?͈̼̂ͨ̍̒̄ ̺̙̤ ̞̗̰̖̩̱͙ͤ̆T̴̩͕̼͕̎ͯͥ̇̿͛h͈̠̣͈͍̤͔ͨ͋͂̉͑̏E͉̻̣ͦ͑͋͒̈́ ̴̃ͦ̉͌͒A̼ͧͯ̏̓̒͂͝n̢̯̮̹͙̳̰̺̆s̾̔͒ͤ̓ͩ͋͞ͅW͍͓̱̼̤̝̪ͯͫe̦͙̰ͮ ̼͉̦R̪̰͗͐͐͘ ̙͎͂̏̏ͣ̊i̟͓̝͑͑s̻͓̞ͅ ̢̙̳͇̹͔͓͛ͦY̪͍̞̦͉e̢̙̖̬͙̞͋̅Ṣ̎͌̈ͮ̆̚ͅ.͖̬̜̻̻͖͉̂ͯ̒̓ ̮͔̠̤̥̔ͣ̆͒ͪͪ̚I̖͇͇ͤ̈͞t̘̞̫̱̻̠ͩ̓͊̌́'͎S͉͓̺̄̎̂͝ ̛̖͚̼̬ͯ̌͌̔͆̚ť͈̹̠̟͓̟̅̍ͯͦͨ̑ḩ̲̫̙̝͚͋â̪̩͔̒̔̌̏͊́̚ͅͅä̚ ̡͓̗͓̫̭̠̜͑͒́̑͊A̸̙̫̒A̲̗̟͎̫͖͚͘á͍̯͓͙̟̪̋̒͐ͦ̕T̢̫͚̉̑̂̐͊̈́ ͕̙ ̴̮̘̒̓̄͌ͩ̑̚H̢̝̣̺ͤ͐ͬa̦̳͚ͭ́͛̏͠p̈́͌ͮͫ̔̒p̸̬̪̖̞̦Yͣ ̸̗̯̮̱̥͔̈́͂̿̔F̺̱̣͜U͉̜̘ͧͬͅň̉͑̒͌҉̦̱͍̟̙͉̘F͙̈́̃͋̚Ǎ̸̓̃̓̒ ̠̫i̱̺̖̗͎̠̼̓͊͌R̸̬͙̒͆ ̸͓͉̖̮̮̔̌̇͑́̂̐Y͍̪͎̐͌ͧ̀Ḙ̤̜ͦͬͣ̀̔S̠̥̮͈̻͚͠ ̨̰̭͎̽̌ͩ̿̂̌a̩̘̘̪͇ͫ̾͒n̲̮̥͉̳͎̪ͯ̉ͮ̽D̵͔͈̟̏͊ ͈̠͖̳͇̼ṭ̫̯͂ͮͭ̎̋̚h͓͍͎ͣĖ̶̫͂̐͆ͫͬ̓ ̬̝̤͎̥̖̠̍̂͛̃ͭS̻̮̭̲̝ͯY̨̭̹͍̼̼͗ͪ̽̚̚s̡̤̱̖͆ͤ̈́ͫͭ͒̌T̬͓͇͙̠͗ ̫̫ȇͧͤͦ̂̏ͦm̀͋ͩ̈́͏ ͊̈́̔̄̊̓̍̕H̞̻̉͐ͫ͞ä̷͚̺̠̘͈ͮͅs̠̟̘͈̘͉͒ͅn̜̻̱̝̲ͧͨ̄͗͆͊'͓̫̥ ͉͔T̘̲̞̞̘͐̚ ̗̥̲̻̱̌͛͂͂̚C̹̭̤̅̑h͓̒̈ͮͭ͐a̤͕̞͔͕̿ͭ̇̾N̦̱̒g͔͖͈̥̹̟̯̒̀eͩ͛ ̴̤̦̱ͫ̌̐͗͒Dͦ̏̔ͫ͏̘̗̗̮̫̟ ̶y̹̽͋ͥ̾O̫̱̤̟͓͔ͤ̇U̙̗͖͍̫̟ͣ͞ ̥̹ͥ̿̔̽̎ͪ̚ȯ͖̝͎̻ͪ̾͋͛̃͘v͈̯̲̝͚͈ͣ̒̈́̔͌͋E͎̪͉̠̟̘͐̍ͩ̂rͧ̊ͪͨ ̸̭̾ ̺̜̬̪̦̳ͯỴ̪̖̺͙̠ͭ͛Ẹ̭̰̩̮̭̾͆̊̑ͫͨt͙̳̘͚͍̺̓̃,̪̞̘ ̹̘̰͙̂̑̆͡b̞͎̪͊ͣ̍̾ü̵̂T̢͈̰͉̮̆̌̍̽̅ ̩̩̠̜͎̗͌ͣ̕y̗̝̰̑͢o̦̠͇̜͍Ṳ͈̬̙̞̐̀ͦ̌̑̚ ͓͓̬̩̬̬͒͌͛̑ͫ̏͟S͉̩̮̟͚̪̄̍̍ͯ͡ͅt̴͔͍̥̺͙̰̆͛͊͛͒͂I͉̎̎̿̓͛̾̔́ ͉͙l͇̥̤̭͚͛ͤͤ̑̚͞ͅĻ̬̲̱̣̃ ́͂̒̏͐ͣi̡̱̮̬̙ṇ̃ͭ̑̽ͫ̎S̛̻͕ͧ̓̂͌̅͑ͩĭ͂̊͌ͥͣ͟S̷̝̩̩ͯͣ̊̍̉t ̺̆̈̀̎́ ̔͐̔ͯ̽͒͠o̸̜̣̲͕ͫ̏͛̏ͣ́N̮̫̠̗͙̙͊̍̃ͧ̄ͭ̚͘ ͎̟̰̈̄͑̍́T͉̲̖͚̳͚̋̔̑̓r̢̯̯͍̻̞̦ͦ͐ͣ͑̓yͧ̋̋ͮ͆I̗͎͎͔͂̇N͏ģ. ̢̖̦͖̲͔ͧ̂

You can't let those fans down! They've waited all day to see you cut yourself up like a̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅ foxy jack o' lantern and there's no way you're going to let them down and break their hearts! Suddenly it's sma̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅshing up and down like a nightclub in hell and you've waited all night for the drugs to kick in and now they're giving you that suga̶̟̟̘̞̔̽͗̏ͅry suicide you've been Ç͓̘̪͚̯̟̲͙̅͌̑ͣͮR̢̯̺̘͚̅̂͛ͥ̋̚͟͢A̎͑ͭ͒͆ͦͬͬ͗҉̸̸̩̣̩̰͉̙̳̜ ͕V̰͔͇̠̟̳̂̈́͆̋̏ͮ̍ͭͬ̕ͅI͙̟̟ͭͯͦͭ̀ͯN̷̘͓̤͂̂̿̿͜G̵̡̽̅͊̔͛̿̒̚ ͇͚͎̼ͅ all night long because you've o̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅnly got one chance to do̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅ this right. You've wanted to be more RED than WHITE all night and it seems to be working. It's sticky, it smells, and it's all you, dripping all o̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅver the ungodly ice while you're screaming up and down hoping this ride never ends.

You find the most amazing thing. Vadi was hiding it this entire time, but you're a special you and she decides you're the one. The special one. The CHOSEEEȆ̴̖̥̥̪̩̤ͪE̒́͘͞͏̣̖Ĕ̟̦ͭͦ̆̈́̈ͪ̃̕͡E̹̪̜͍̬̘ͥ̃̇͗͘ ̬̤Ņ̶͎̖̣̭͋͆ͣͤ̃͋N̮̂͘N͍̜̣̮̭̗̱ͯ͊ͯͧ̓̏Nͧ̃ͪ̉ͤ̚҉͚̳͉NN N ONNȆ̴̖̥̥̪̩̤ͪE̒́͘͞͏̣̖Ĕ̟̦ͭͦ̆̈́̈ͪ̃̕͡E̹̪̜͍̬̘̬̤ͥ̃̇͗͘N͋ ̶̧͎̖̣̭͆ͣͤ̃͋N̮̂͘N͍̜̣̮̭̗̱ͯ͊ͯͧ̓̏Nͧ̃ͪ̉ͤ̚҉͚̳͉EEE. She gives you something and it makes you feel so tingly and happy happy h̉ͨ̈̄̋ͥ͛̽̅̓ͫͩ̅̅̓̀̈̕͏̡̼͕̫͎̺̥̼͖͟a̴̴̷͚̤͍̳͌͗̌́̒͐ͬͬ́̋͒͢ ̯̝̬͔̼̻͔͚ͅͅp̛͓͇̘͕̬̜͍̱͎͛̀̈̾͒͟p̂̓̅̏̅̀ͣ͂ͣ̓͘҉̸̨̞͉̫̮̮͉̳͠ ̰̘̣͈͎ͅỵ̵̶̨̨̺͚̣̤͓̪̟̮̙͙̟̜̣͖̎ͦͧ̑̈́̔ͩ̐ͦ͌̉͛͗̊ͧ͜ inside and you feel happy enough to just bash your brains out on the ice because yo̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅu really think the whole world just got up ThiS MoRNiNg to see that.

[Sigil of the Last Payment] #Mind Ravage: Psychic# (2 Sanity Damage) #Suicidal Infliction# (2 Health Damage) has been ADDDEeDDDEed to the Team INVeNTORy FoR evERYonE TO EnJOY Y̥̖̭̰̮̞̰̭̟̔͟͝Y̴̻̯̤̠̩̗̖̩̆ͨ̈S̶̰͉͎ͫ̾͐͘͜ͅs̴̵̞̞̉̒̈́ảͤͬ ̴̖̦̘̐͟a̻̦ͪͪ̔̿͋ͤn͍͎̋̂̓ͮ̊ͮͭg̲͍̗̫̝͉̤͈͍̀ͥs̨͚̖̘̰͎̉ͩ̂t̓ͫ ̴̮̱̝̩ͫ͌ͯ̍̈́̊̌̀ͅS̲͎̎̒ͭͣ̀̓͋́̄͢͝Ḣ̱̲͉͓̙͢͞T̬͚̰̝̯̥̃͗̚̚!̏ ̸͚͙̼̼̣̗͋̎̃!̧̤̯̠̱͔̹͑̅̍͐ͬͥͧ̾!̶̜̗̯̫̗̠̙̲̏̎͌͒͗ͬ͘!̃͑ͫ͐͂́ ̶̖!ͥ̍̑҉̧̲̗̯!̸̱̣̼̳̳ͨ̈̔͂ͦ̑ͬͅ

Oh my, oh my, you know know know you want to really hold onto this because it's given you the time of a lifetime and it's never just been so ITCHING GOOD TIME but it's just ITCHING for more and you're happy because you know you can take this memory with you and enjoy it over and over agaIN lIKE EERRRNNN YOu CAn TOaTALLLLYYYYY see yourself doing this so many, many times over.

EeeEE HEeehhhehehhehehehhehehehehheheheh
    hhehehhhehehehhehehehhe
    hhehehhehehhehehehehhehehehheheh

You totally want to keep going on but they take you away because while the audience just loved it so D̴̪̻̹̫̼͇̹̣̼̦̗̳̥̤̞͈͖̮͙̏ͣ̍̿̇̄̾̍ͫ͋̋̇ͨ̅ͬ̂͞Áͩ̎̔̔ͤ͌͑̈́ͧͦ ̴̵̯̣̩͇̙̙͇͎̯̬̫͗ͭ̾ͩ̀͜͠ͅͅM̸̙͈͎̗̪̳͙͙̥͉͙̻̈́͋ͥ̊ͥ͒̓͐ͥ̓̎͆̂̀ N̡̧̩̼͎̤͎̳ͣͨ̓̓̈̔̌͊̔ͮ̂͂͐ͧ͂ ͐ͪ̉ͭ҉҉̮̥̪̺͓̰̫̭̘͖̖͇M̨͇̬̦̮̦̯̞̭̭̝͍͈͔̩ͣͧ̇̎͛̅͗ͮ̃̿̾̅͝ͅUͮ ̵̹͙̟̩͉̖͚̻̠̼͔͓̩͍ͯ͋̿̿̌ͣͪͮͩ̓͞Cͦͣ̾ͪ̍͛͏̡̛̩̖̺̦͖͍̱͔̼̤̕͢ͅH ̧̛̤͚̟̥̙̣̣̻̞̜̟̤͇͈͓͈͉̺̽ͬ̓ͭ̅̄̇ͤͮ͗̌̽̿̅͂́, they all need to go home now too because you just can't keep singing and screaming forever. You're dragged o̦͍̭̳̞̤̲͍͆́̀ͅff stage by your friends and everyone just so LOveD YoUR peRforMaNCe but it's time to go home now. Tomorrow's a big day and there's still more chances to die! One of these days you'll get the big happy prizes, but for now, it's b̶̭e͉̬̜̞̣̭̦dͦ̌͛́ͦd̟͍͉ͭ̒̎ỷ̳̩̹̻͔͇̀ͪͭͬ ͈̠̥̫̍̂b̦̺̩͕̣̃̊̋͋ͣͯȅ̲̒͐̕d̹͎̙͛ ͉̗͕͔͙ͬ̊ͨ̂͂ḅ̛̺̙͓͉̹̉ͥ̑̑ͦͤe̤̻̤͈͇ͣ̒̏̇ͦ̉͢d̅͏̼̺̥̺̳̰ ̸̰͈͗̒̀ť̮̏̋͋̓i̜̦̠̘͙̭̐͂̃̈͋͠m̞̝͉̦͑e͐̈́. It feels goooooǫ̫͓͚͈ő̰̦͔͜ó͙̥̣͕̤̟͕̅̉ͤ̏͌o͎̯̼̥̝̅̕o̝̳ͫ̎ͧ͆͂͋ͅ ͔̰̝od to be be be be crooked and a little more crooked but there's more time for that tomorrow. Tomorrow you can do it forever but you have business elsewhere. E̵̡̜̳̝͚̰ļ̵̡̦̮͈̟̱͕̘́͞S̸̨̞̬̭͜͝͠E̢҉̛͙̼͍̹̠͕̹̙͉̼͔̜̳̫͢͢ ̙̻̠͇͉ẁ̨̗̤͕̱̩̘̪̳͈͎͓̗̮͍͙̤̣͟͞h̴̡͇̯̟̰̞̖̜̩̪̼̥͔̕ͅͅE̢͇̲͡ ̙͓̲̙̰͎̥͕̩̘̯̹̳ͅr҉̷̧͙̟͈͔̗̖̀͝E̛͏̴̛̺̱͚͍͇͔̩̜̭̪.̸̧͏̡̣̰͇͠ ̜̤

Hope has been abducted by the Stalkers.

Hope the Alolan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Health: 2/4
    Sanity: 0/4 <BERSERK>
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Rescue/Escape

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy the Furret View Post

Ah, I'm up!

Guess we need a 4th candle, so I'm going to purify this nice [Holiday Candle] and then check out this [Brown Fur] to see if we've got a brown-furred Stalker on our hands!
    Working through the day, Tashy takes the Holiday Candle and purifies it, enriching its colorful motif with a powerful holy glow. Once the Seinaru power has taken hold, the candle glows brightly, ready to be used for the Sin Purge Ritual.

[Holiday Candle] has become [Blessed Holiday Candle]

With that process done, Tashy then works on screening the brown fur that was found earlier, wondering if this belongs to a Stalker. She spends a good long while with it, make sure there aren't any hidden traces. However, after spending a long time with it, she confirms whatever Pokémon it belongs to just isn't a Stalker after all.

Pokémon Sample [Brown Fur] does NOT belong to a Stalker. It has been removed from the Team Inventory.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Search (14b) Shalcomb Factory Floors 1-4
    You head over to the Shalcomb Factory's first four floors, where most of the main level manufacturing is being done. Most of the rooms are quite large and open, and a lot of the mass-production machines that are currently creating the components for Shalcomb's solar panel inventory are a bit loud. From a first glance, you can see that the factory isn't producing even nearly at max capacity and only a small portion of the factory floor seems to be active.

The production lines are quite large, and most of the room are very open and occupy the first three stories. As you can see from your search, a lot of the stations are being manned by only a few Pokémon, as it seems a lot of the workers aren't there when they should be. However, with the circumstances surrounding Southwarren and the Stalkers, it's not a big surprise. Most of the workers likely evacuated and now production has been slowed down considerably. Those that are still here likely couldn't afford to give up their jobs, or believed in staying regardless of what else was going on around town.

Around one of the cutting machines that looks like it hasn't been turned on for a while, you find what looks like a broken fragment of a green shell. You look around and you wonder if this was likely the result of work-related injury. It seems like that at first, but you have the feeling it might be related to something else. Possibly Stalker-related. Rather than abandoning the chance that this could be related, you decide to take the shell fragment with you and see if Tashy comes up with any positive results on it.

Pokémon Sample [Green Shell Fragment] was added to the Team Inventory.

You head throughout the remaining fourth floor to see if your search turns up anything else in addition, but you only find more of the same. It seems the fourth floor is mainly used for equipment and additional raw material component inventory storage, but you don't find anything that seems out of the ordinary or leads you to believe the Stalkers might have been doing something here.

You decide to head back to base with your findings.

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Investigate

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I'll disarm the dagger of blood.
    Actually since we don't know if we wanna use it...

I'll take the lotus password to {Locked Metal Cabinet: Five Letter Lock} at Silverdike
    You head over to the outside of Silverdike Manufacturing, where you find the strange locker with blast marks on it. Meanwhile, you find the combination lock with the strange, crooked crawl letters on them. Hoping this doesn't lead to anything grizzly, you take a deep breath and twist the dials until they form the word "LOTUS".

Item [LOTUS Password] has been removed from the Team Inventory.

The lock clicks and slides open, and you slowly and carefully open the doors, hoping something doesn't leap out at you. Thankfully, nothing of that nature does, and the inside of the metal cabinet isn't all that abnormal save for a few scratches from typical use.

Inside, you find what looks like a very unusual lantern-like device made of a metal alloy you have no idea where it could possibly be from. Meanwhile, the glass is also unusual and seems to be made of what could be an otherworldly material that still keeps its translucent qualities.

Given the nature of this "relic," you're sure this is meant to carry, maintain, and protect some source of fire or flame, though you're certain this isn't just for any ordinary fires. You can only imagine what source of fire this could be used to carry, but you're definitely sure this was kept locked up by Nhils for a reason.

You take it back to base with you.

Item [Mysterious Flame Incubator] has been added to the Team Inventory.

After checking the rest of the cabinet, it seems there's nothing else to find in here. You decide to close the doors and then turn back to head to base with the flame incubator you've found.

Sarah the Archen (S: Rock/Flying)
    Perk: Security | Learned Abilities: Escort/Protect

Senior Administrator

Night has fallen in Southwarren
    Submit your Day 9: Night Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

@EmeraldSky @Noblejanobii @Bulbasaur @Scytherwolf @LKWayvern @Caite-chan @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @sammy0295 @Shruikan @Morzone @ARandomTool @The Nonexistent Tazz @Ladybugclue @Arrow-Jolteon @KingWinna