Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Ah not too bad then. When did it get stolen? Was it from your house?
    Yeah from my house. I posted about it here: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post260976

I was really lucky they didn't take my DS or Pokemon games, so I can't really complain.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yeah from my house. I posted about it here: http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post260976

I was really lucky they didn't take my DS or Pokemon games, so I can't really complain.
    I missed that when you originally posted it so I read it just now and WOW...that thief was an idiot. XD I can't believe they left all this valuable stuff lying around. Almost seems like they were doing you small mercies. xD Like they were a sympathetic thief. Like "I feel bad for stealing so I'll take the less expensive stuff" XD But yeah, definitely not good.
    Very scary to be robbed. Next door to us got robbed once; could have been us. Dx

3. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I don't have a Switch but I've played with my boyfriend's one. It's awesome. O: He recently got Super Mario Odyssey and it's great fun! Breath of the Wild was epic, too. We used to take it in turns adventuring and stuff. Then we started a New Game+ and got mauled to death. xD He told me that he bought Skyrim for it with the motion controls, which I'm super excited to test out. But that won't be for a while because Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was released recently and both him and his mum are fighting over the Switch for it at the moment. ;c

I got my switch quite close to the release. The only main game that was out was Breath of the Wild. I'm a huge Zelda fan though. It is an amazing game, so frustrating though, some enemies are so powerful, you need huge long strategies for some haha. If i see an outpost i just shoot the explosives and get the weapons they drop lol. I've got a fair few games now, I've got Breath of the Wild, Arms and Mario Odyssey. In terms of gameplay, i think Zelda is definitely the best, but I'm super fixed onto Arms at the moment. I love the party mode, even if it is frustrating sometimes haha. The games are so expensive though. I think that's the only downside though, I haven't been able to fault it yet. Would be nice if it had a few more apps like a browser or YouTube maybe though.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

I got my Switch on release day at midnight on Best Buy. xD I love my Switch. <3
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

Senior Administrator

I suspect I won't get a Switch until Pokemon is released for it. Gotta get my fix somehow, you know?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I don't have a Switch but I've played with my boyfriend's one. It's awesome. O: He recently got Super Mario Odyssey and it's great fun! Breath of the Wild was epic, too. We used to take it in turns adventuring and stuff. Then we started a New Game+ and got mauled to death. xD He told me that he bought Skyrim for it with the motion controls, which I'm super excited to test out. But that won't be for a while because Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was released recently and both him and his mum are fighting over the Switch for it at the moment. ;c
    That's really cool that his mum plays xD I tried to get my mum to try Mario Kart but she refused haha!
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

I've no immediate plans to get a switch, but it's on the to-do list. I'll get there eventually. Currently saving for a number of things and busy with an even larger number of things. One day though!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That's really cool that his mum plays xD I tried to get my mum to try Mario Kart but she refused haha!

That's sad, I love Mario Kart. D: I play with Chris but he usually beats me cause he cheats (not really but I say he does xD).

Guys. I learned today of something that is scaring me very much and also annoying me that Nintendo plans to release next year.
    I haven't looked into it fully and it is very unclear as well, but from what i've read from multiple places including the official Nintendo site, soon, you will need to pay an extra premium to be able to use WiFi functionality on your switch. This is for ANY game that you will play. This basically nullifies Splatoon as the whole idea of it is WiFi based, and also to some extent, destroys the Arms and Mariokart fanbase who use WiFi as their main game mode. Really hope this isn't true or I misunderstood it but I really do not wish to pay an extra premium for these games that are, on initial buying price, already very expensive compared to other games on the market. It may not seem like a lot of money but I know for sure that some people can't afford that and taking away a feature they have been able to use beforehand when they paid for the game is wrong.
    Heres what's on the official nintendo website. The bit that scares me is the quote here.
    "After the free-trial period, most games will require a paid online service subscription from Nintendo in order to play online. Currently the free-trial, the paid service, and online play (for applicable modes in compatible games) will be available for customers in the US, Canada, and Mexico. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support."
    Nintendo Switch Online
    Last edited by Coru; 12-29-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs