growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

[PXRWC] Holiday Sprite Contest

Holiday Sprite Contest

Welcome to the PXR Winter Carnival Sprite Contest! Enter your best holiday-themed Pokemon sprite to win! You can create the sprite any way you like, by fusing existing sprites, by making it from scratch or a combination of the two! You can use fan-made sprites as long as the creator hasn't forbidden their work being edited AND you provide a link to the original sprite(s) with your entry.

Everyone who enters will receive 100 COINS to spend at the prize shop! And my top 3 favourite sprites will receive an additional 50 BONUS COINS!

The sprites will be judged on creativity (the idea you had and how well it fits the theme) and execution (the technical aspects: shading, lineart etc.)!

Entry Form
    Link to sprite:
    Notes:
    Links to any non-official sprites used:

Your sprite must be submitted by JANUARY 14th 2018.

You may enter more than one but you will not receive extra coins for more entries.

Good luck! :D
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Link to sprite:
    Notes: Technically made this for the Prism shop but it’s holiday themed and I’m so dang proud of it I thought I’d enter it here.
    Links to any non-official sprites used: everything is official even the accessories (they’re from gen 5)
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 01-04-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Link to sprite: Santa hat | No Santa hat | Progress shot
    Notes: I was tossing up between the one without the Santa hat and the one with the Santa hat. But it took me like half an hour so I decided to submit this one. XD

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Link to sprite:
    Notes: Technically made this for the Prism shop but it’s holiday themed and I’m so dang proud of it I thought I’d enter it here.
    Links to any non-official sprites used: everything is official even the accessories (they’re from gen 5)
    I love it! So cute! You did a great job only using official accessories. I especially love what you did with the hat part. :) 50 bonus points awarded for a total of 150!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

Link to sprite: Santa hat | No Santa hat | Progress shot
    Notes: I was tossing up between the one without the Santa hat and the one with the Santa hat. But it took me like half an hour so I decided to submit this one. XD
    Awesome idea!! That's so cool, I never would have thought of using Sandslash like that. xD I love the hat and the little bauble hanging off <3 50 bonus points awarded for a total of 150!

Thanks for participating! :D
    GCEA

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Awesome idea!! That's so cool, I never would have thought of using Sandslash like that. xD I love the hat and the little bauble hanging off <3 50 bonus points awarded for a total of 150!

Thanks for participating! :D
    Thanks, Sarah! :D I'm glad you like it. ^-^ When I thought of it I was like "OMG YES." Awesome, an extra 50 coins! Thank yooouuu! <3